Other Blenders:
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755

KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755

Fast and versatile!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

This is an excellent blender and mixes items almost immediately. It did everything almost perfectly right from crushing ice to making smoothies for my family. It is a great buy at that price.
    Blending Power
    It definitely put against the expensive blenders and you can rest assured it will come out victorious most of the time when it comes to speed. Only few other machines can work as fast as this one!
    Versatility
    It does everything right from crushing ice to making smoothies and soups. It has adjustable speeds to control the blending power according to your needs.
    There are 5 different speeds at the blender and they are not complicated. Anyone with some blending knowledge and experience can easily handle it.
    Till now, works absolutely fine and should last for few more years.

Meets all of my needs!

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice
      • Drinks

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I am so proud to own the Kitchen Aid 5 speed Blender! This blender meets all of my blending needs. I am an avid smoothie drinker and by purchasing the Kitchen Aid 5 speed Blender I am able to meet all of my smoothie needs! The Kitchen Aid blender effectively crushes ice cubes and other frozen fruits. I love how quickly I can blend my smoothies. The Kitchen Aid blender allows me to blend fruit smoothies in under a minute! The smoothie turns out delicious and fully blended! When I am done using the blender it is easy to clean and can even go in the dishwasher. The Kitchen Aid blender is easy enough to store anywhere in my kitchen cupboards. I am a huge fan of this Kitchen Aid 5 speed blender and would most definitely recommend it to any of my friends.

A great blender with many uses.

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Overall, I love this blender. It has handled everything I have ever tried to blend with ease. It has crushed ice for my smoothies without leaving large chunks of ice behind.

Blending Power
      My KitchenAid 5 speed blender has excellent blending power. I think that it definitely can go up against much more expensive ones and win. I have blended ice, soap, smoothies, soups, and much more in it without any problems at all.

Versatility
      The 5 different speeds available on this blender have made it a perfect choice for me and my family. The lower speeds are great for making soups and salsas, while the higher speeds work excellent for my smoothies.

This Kitchen Aid blender has been very easy to clean. I simply detach the upper portion from the motor and put it in the dishwasher. To clean the motor, if it does get dirty, I just use a damp paper towel. Super easy!

This is one of the easiest blenders I have ever used. There are not too many options to be overwhelming, but there are 5 different speeds.

I love all the Kitchen Aid designs. This blender looks great and performs great.

I have had this blender for a few years, and it's still going strong!

• Versatility:

Elegant, versatile and powerful!

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

This is my blender of choice! It looks elegant on my kitchen counter, it is powerful, and it is versatile! From silky velvety soups to frozen smoothies, from raspberry coulis to vegetable purées, it serves me well several times a day! A must at every meal!

Blending Power
      Powerful enough for all my needs, from frozen lattes to smoothies, from crushing ice for cocktail parties to chopping nuts and chocolate for garnishes!

Versatility
      Indispensable at every meal: from breakfast smoothies to luncheon soups, afternoon frozen espresso drinks to dinner vegetable purées and sauces , I cannot do without it!

A rinse, a quick towel dry, and it is ready for the next job!

Very easy to use, it features a dashboard with large labels!

The design is elegant and practical, sleek lines make it a breeze to keep clean! I love the beautiful fire-engine red!

Tempered glass, powerful engine and the Cuisinart promise of quality make for durability !

Must have item

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Overall worth the money for this product, very little maintenance, clean p and small enough that it doesn't take up a lot of counter space or cabinet space

Blending Power
      Finely blends everything, there are no chunks left behind

Versatility
      Allows you to make smoothies, blend regular food finely and make blended drinks

Barely any clean up at all, stores easily as well

Use is as easy as 1 ..2 .. 3 ... Very simple to use and clean up, a teenager could even use properly

Great popping color and design is not over sized at all

Built tough to last, cuts thru ice and a lot of hard substances that are put in there, crushes, blends, everything, it's a multi purpose blender

• Versatility:

This is an affordable blender for small everyday jobs.

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Great small blender. Sometimes lacks the power for big jobs but that is not what this blender is made for. I use this blender for smoothies and the occasional cocktail and thats exactly what it does well!

Blending Power
      great for small jobs but lacks the power to handle some bigger jobs. I don't use this product for anything that its not made for so I dont notice the fact its not a powerhouse. You get what you pay for.

Versatility
      lots of blend options and settings. The size of the blend bowl allows for lots of options.

just fill with water and soap and run for 15-20 seconds. SUPER easy. This product is also dishwasher safe(blender portion only.) I have never had an issue cleaning this.

just fill and blend... doesnt get much easier. The buttons on this are very responsive and make it easy to blend just enough.

looks great in my kitchen solid overall look. I like the color and look it is a quality product not cheaply made or cheap materials.

never had any problems bleeding so it must be a sturdy machine.

very useful and powerful

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

This blender is awesome. Very versitile, you can blend with ease, chop with precision, mix like no other blender that ive used before. The color is beautiful and will compliment any kitchen color scheme. I would highly recommend this blender to anyone that love to cook or mix. Not to mention that when making drinks, this mixer gets the job done. If you buy this mixer you wont be disappointed at all.

Very Useful Blender

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I love this blender. It has multiple speeds which help with all different ingredients. I've been able to use it for everything from blended drinks to sauces. It looks beautiful and I can keep it right on my counter for easy use. The Kitchenaid blender is easy to clean also. It is easy to take apart and wash. The touchpad is easy to wipe down also. The glass pitcher makes pouring a breeze and the measurement marks make following recipes easy. The blades are very sharp and powerful. It can do anything from chopping vegetables to crushing ice. The red base is very contemporary and goes great with most kitchens. It even has rubber feet on the bottom to keep it stable while it's running. It's heavy duty which I love. And of course the name Kitchenaid is synonymous with high quality. It's really worth the money - and very durable. It will last for a very long time. This is a blender that should be on your short list.

• Versatility:

Best Blender for everyday blending tasks

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I love this blender. I recently purchased it to replace a blender I have had for over 15 years! This blender is fantastic. I love all of the blending options and speeds. This blender is very versatile. I use this blender for various things - pureeing soups, blending beverages, making cocktails, frozen beverages, I recently used it to mix the wet ingredients for some cookies I was baking. It really does do it all. We love making smoothies at home and this blender does the trick. The fruit gets crushed up fast and it blends perfectly. I have also used this blender in making soups - to puree my vegetables to make a smooth base, to mix various beverages, to crush ice, make cocktails. You name it and this blender does it. It is also a very attractive blender and looks good whether you keep it in your pantry, cupboard or out on the counter. I love that the speed/function buttons are pretty much self explanatory. All the buttons are great and offer functions that I would normally use. Cleaning this blender is also very easy.

Blending Power
      Blend everything fast, smooth and mixes very well. It has various speeds and mixing options. No matter what you choose to do with this blender, it can do it.

Versatility

very easy to clean, take apart, wash, dry and put back together.

very easy. The speed and function buttons are pretty much self explanatory and easy to use. With supervision, my kids can even use it.

very attractive blender. Not like the unsightly one my mother used to use.

very durable and sturdy product. I don't really worry about this breaking.

• Versatility:

Speedy and sufficient blender!

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Does the job, ranging from ice cream milk shakes to veggie drinks! This five speed blender has never let me down, I use it all the time.

Blending Power
      This blender definitely has a great deal of horse power! it seems like it makes drinks in only seconds!

Versatility
      This blender is very versatile. it is easy to use, easy to store, and not very heavy. So no worries about lugging it around.

This blender is super easy to clean. Every now and then it needs a good soaking, but most of the time a quick rinse accompanied by a sudsy sponge will do the trick.

This product is so easy to use. It is literally as simple as using the push of a button on your blender.

I love the design of this blender. It is modern meets classic! You get the look of a new machine, but the feel of an old school, reliable blender!

This blender is very durable. It has never failed me, and I would without a doubt recommend it to a friend. This blender makes mealtime fun as well as delicious.