Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
KitchenAid
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755

KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755

Pros

• Easy to clean (8)
  • Good pitcher (8)
  • Good power output (7)
  • Precise control (6)
  • Stable (6)

• Drinks (7)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (6)

Best Blender for everyday blending tasks

I love this blender. I recently purchased it to replace a blender I have had for over 15 years! This blender is fantastic. I love all of the blending options and speeds. This blender is very versatile. I use this blender for various things - pureeing soups, blending beverages, making cocktails, frozen beverages, I recently used it to mix the wet ingredients for some cookies I was baking. It really does do it all. We love making smoothies at home and this blender does the trick. The fruit gets crushed up fast and it blends perfectly. I have also used this blender in making soups - to puree my vegetables to make a smooth base, to mix various beverages, to crush ice, make cocktails. You name it and this blender does it. It is also a very attractive blender and looks good whether you keep it in your pantry, cupboard or out on the counter. I love that the speed/function buttons are pretty much self explanatory. All the buttons are great and offer functions that I would normally use. Cleaning this blender is also very easy.

Blending Power
Blend everything fast, smooth and mixes very well. It has various speeds and mixing options. No matter what you choose to do with this blender, it can do it.

Versatility

very easy to clean, take apart, wash, dry and put back together.

very easy. The speed and function buttons are pretty much self explanatory and easy to use. With supervision, my kids can even use it.

very attractive blender. Not like the unsightly one my mother used to use.

very durable and sturdy product. I don't really worry about this breaking.

Wedding wonder gift

I was so excited this was something we had wanted for years. We used gift cards form our wedding to make the purchase. We just celebrated our second year with this appliance and it is in the trash, this is after once being returned for a burning smell. Blends loudly, moves around and not strong for things like smoothies, nice cream, grains and such.

Good blender for almost everything

from Saginaw Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Used my blender for mixed drinks smoothies, salsa, mainly banana shakes works great

I love this product

from Dallas,Tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Blending

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I use this almost everyday because I make so much salsa, milkshakes, etc. This blender is overall a good product. I personally don't have nothing bad to say about it.

Great product, works well!

from Cibolo, Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Great product, easy to use and works well. Very durable, I go through a blender a year, normally and this one has lasted me 2 years so far and still works great.

Wedding wonder gift

from Seattle wa

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher

Cons

• Not Powerful
        • Unstable

I liked it

from Plantersville al

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

This is a super very good blender. I loveee to make drinks with it. I just really do not like the cleaning process

I did buy this agian as a gift

from Fairmount IN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Haven't found anything it don't chop yet . It is very powerful and easy to use. Clean up is so easy. I love mine and my daughter loves hers to

I would buy this product AGAIN

from Clio, MI

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I generally use my blender 2-3 times a day everyday and i must say that this blender has made it so much easier! I make everything from smoothies, to shakes or even jam in it. I love the easy to use controls along with how easy they are to ready if you have glasses like me. The red color of my product is perfect and matches my kitchen great. I wish it was a little easier to completely take apart because it would make the cleaning a little simpler but overall i would buy this product again or even for family and friends as gifts!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Fast and versatile!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

This is an excellent blender and mixes items almost immediately. It did everything almost perfectly right from crushing ice to making smoothies for my family. It is a great buy at that price.
              Blending Power
              It definitely put against the expensive blenders and you can rest assured it will come out victorious most of the time when it comes to speed. Only few other machines can work as fast as this one!
              Versatility
              It does everything right from crushing ice to making smoothies and soups. It has adjustable speeds to control the blending power according to your needs.
              There are 5 different speeds at the blender and they are not complicated. Anyone with some blending knowledge and experience can easily handle it.
              Till now, works absolutely fine and should last for few more years.

Meets all of my needs!

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

I am so proud to own the Kitchen Aid 5 speed Blender! This blender meets all of my blending needs. I am an avid smoothie drinker and by purchasing the Kitchen Aid 5 speed Blender I am able to meet all of my smoothie needs! The Kitchen Aid blender effectively crushes ice cubes and other frozen fruits. I love how quickly I can blend my smoothies. The Kitchen Aid blender allows me to blend fruit smoothies in under a minute! The smoothie turns out delicious and fully blended! When I am done using the blender it is easy to clean and can even go in the dishwasher. The Kitchen Aid blender is easy enough to store anywhere in my kitchen cupboards. I am a huge fan of this Kitchen Aid 5 speed blender and would most definitely recommend it to any of my friends.

A great blender with many uses.

Comments about KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB755:

Overall, I love this blender. It has handled everything I have ever tried to blend with ease. It has crushed ice for my smoothies without leaving large chunks of ice behind.

Blending Power
                My KitchenAid 5 speed blender has excellent blending power. I think that it definitely can go up against much more expensive ones and win. I have blended ice, soap, smoothies, soups, and much more in it without any problems at all.

Versatility
                The 5 different speeds available on this blender have made it a perfect choice for me and my family. The lower speeds are great for making soups and salsas, while the higher speeds work excellent for my smoothies.

This Kitchen Aid blender has been very easy to clean. I simply detach the upper portion from the motor and put it in the dishwasher. To clean the motor, if it does get dirty, I just use a damp paper towel. Super easy!

This is one of the easiest blenders I have ever used. There are not too many options to be overwhelming, but there are 5 different speeds.

I love all the Kitchen Aid designs. This blender looks great and performs great.

I have had this blender for a few years, and it's still going strong!

• Blending Power: