Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
KitchenAid
Models:
KSB565WH, KSB565AC, KSB565ER, KSB565OB, KSB565SM, KSB565CO, 207937, 8260481, KSB5WH, KSB5ER, BL1900R, KSB565BU, KSB585CR, KSB585NK
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender

My everyday kitchen staple

I make myself a smoothie everyday with this blender and it takes only seconds ! ... I just hate cleaning it but that's simply because I hate cleaning anything..

Medical lake, Washington

Fantastic blender!

I use this blender to make smoothies of all kind, some with ice, slush or just water! It's a very powerful blender, it has stability and is very dependable. The pitcher isn't the best but I'm not complaining.

New York

Blender of the Party

I use this for making my frozen drinks, and it works great. It has no problem blending ice or frozen fruit. It makes my frozen drinks fast ,not like others i have purchased. It's about as easy to clean as most blenders. It doesn't have a tamper, so if you need something thick, you'll have to blend, mix, blend, mix, etc. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

AR

Great product

Awesome blender! I love this blender especially for smoothies and drinks! It's so easy to use and clean.

Pennsylvania

A must to own

I use this blender at least 5 days out of the week. Hasn't left me down once.

Williamsport, Maryland

I'll never need a Vitamix

I love this blender! We had a ninja that made super disappointing smoothies, so we took a chance on this one and we love it! I grew up with a Vitamix, but with this I'll never need to fork out that much cash on one! It does a great job, and three pitcher volume is great!

Arizona

Worth the price

I mostly use this product when making a big amount of smoothies or making a lot of salsa! I would say I use it for salsa a lot more! Works great! Have no had any problems with it so far!

Woodburn Oregon

Powerful product love it

I made awesome drinks and smoothies with it ,I even use it to blend veggies love this powerful product

Schaumburg

I would buy it again

This is all around the best I've ever used.

Mcadoo pa

Vary good

I love this product is easy to use, practical and durable.

Provo ut