Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
KitchenAid
KitchenAid 3-Speed Blender KSB540

My favorite blender!!

I use this blender quite often. In the Summer I use it daily. I usually make smoothies with It, but occasionally I'll blend up sauces, soups or marinades. I've have never had any issues with it. It's easy to clean and blends, chops, and purees really well.

Vancouver, Wa

We love our blender

We pretty much use our blender every day. It is even easy enough for the kids to use. We love our blender

Granite city il

I would buy it again

I love using this to make smoothies, and drinks for everyone. It works great! If I ever needed another I would buy this again

Cleveland Tn

this works pretty well

this works pretty well for crushing ice if needed. makes good smoothies and it is fast. it is hard to clean but that's the case for most blenders.

plainwell, MI

I would buy this again

Kids loved it as much as us smoothies and millshakes daily.

Fulton NY

true

Great blender for mixed drinks

We got this to replace one we had as a wedding gift. The blender is great for mixed drinks and shakes. It is little loud but has worked great easy to clean and the color is great.

Fancy Farm, KY

Great Blender

I love this blender. I use it mostly for making mixed drinks, and smoothies. Easy to use and clean. I haven't had any problems with it. Crushes ice well. And it wasn't expensive. Almost time for a new one, but I've definitely got my monies worth out of it

Murfreesboro, NC

Great product

This product is great for fixing smoothies, protein shakes, and just every day use. It is very easy to clean as well as easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone who is on the go, has a family, works a lot, due to the quickness and easiness of it to be cleaned. It makes it just so simple to clean after a long day or in a rush to head off to work etc.

Baton Rouge, La

I would buy this again!

Love this! so easy to use. i reccomend this to anybody who likes to use blenders a lot because this one will hold up for a long time!

Erie, PA

three speeds

It is very useful for a small kitchen but to make things more profecionales is not very useful.

antioch,CA