Other Refrigerators:

Pros

Cons

KitchenAid Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - great product

Comments about KitchenAid 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator KBRS22KW:

This refrigerator has plenty of space with adjustable shelves and adjustable door pockets. It has 2 vegetable crispers, both with temperature control. The bottom drawer is a pull out. There is plenty of freezer space with the ice maker. The freezer has two drawers both oh which are pull outs.

Noise Level
Very quiet.

Never any problems with this product.

• Temperature Control:

On ok product for the price that you pay

Comments about KitchenAid 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator KBRS22KW:

You are getting what you pay for here. I have had this refrigerator for about a little over a year. Within the first year, I had to replace the seal on the freezer. Shortly after the one year mark, I had to then replace the seal on the refrigerator. The vegetable drawer does not do the best job at keeping the vegetables crisp wither. I chose to use both drawers on the fruit settings, and just keep our vegetables in the main section, as they seem to do better in there. But, overall, for the price, it is ok.

• Temperature Control:

This refrigerator is awesome. Nothing fancy, just functional!

Comments about KitchenAid 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator KBRS22KW:

This Kitchenaid refrigerator is just what I expected. Did not need the outside water function so this was perfect. I like the sleek look with no water option on the front.
The freezer seems to hold alot, just the right size. Easy to clean and easy access to all parts of refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

Exactly what I wanted in a refrigerator.

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about KitchenAid 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator KBRS22KW:

I knew I had to start looking for a new refrigerator as the one we had was over 30 years old and I was worried that it would give out if we were away. I started looking and I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted in the new fridge. I looked for about 3 months off and on and finally I found the refrigerator that I wanted to purchase. It had everything that I had come to know what I needed and what would be the best for my family. After having the refrigerator in our home for over a year I can still say that I am so pleased with this fridge. Everyone who comes into our home comments on the way it looks and it does look beautiful (if a fridge can look beautiful). More importantly is the way that you can change the shelving around and make it the way that you want your fridge to look. The biggest difference is the vegetable bin actually keeps the vegetables crisp and fresh for weeks and that never happened in my old fridge. Also there is so much room and I thought I would have a hard time getting used to the bottom freezer but it actually holds more than a freezer on the top. Everything is so organized in this fridge and I can see exactly where everything is at a glance. I am so happy that I waited to get the refrigerator I wanted and I would definitely purchase more KitchenAid products in the future.

Noise Level
There is very little noise.

Interior Organization
I am able to organize everything into different sections in the fridge.

Temperature Control
I have set it according to the manufacturer's instructions and haven't had any problems with keeping food cold or frozen.

I purchased the stainless steel model and I have found it very easy to keep clean. Also the interior is very easy to keep clean and neat.

Love the look and design of this refrigerator.