Other Food Processors:

KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Assembly:

I absolutely love this food processor and use it almost daily!

This was my husband''s Christmas gift to me last year and I couldn't be happier with his choice.  I've had other food processors and this one outshines them by far!  The main thing that I absolutely love about it is the fact that it come with a mini bowl. This bowl fits right inside the larger one and is stored there also. It is to use when you are chopping small amounts of items, and comes with a smaller size blade just for it.  **So nice** when you only need smalls amounts of items and hate to dirty the whole processor!  I find that I use it quite often, in fact. The only thing I can really fault it on is that you have to be very careful which button you use when processing and timing or you can end up with mush. However, the more you use it, the better you get at judging which button and how long, etc. While not as cheap as others, I find that the quality is well worth the extra money. My last processor (which shall remain nameless) lid actually melted some in the dishwasher-and it was supposed to be dishwasher safe!  No trouble with this one, I have washed all blades and the storage container in my dishwasher(top rack) on its sani-cycle and they come out as good as new. All in all I would definitely recommend this food processor to anyone looking for one. I love it.

Kitchenaid 12 cup processor is huge, but mine failed me!

I have to share my opinion on this particular food processor because my particular model broke, which makes it next to worthless. i recieved this gadget as a wedding present, and did not start even using it till I had a kitchen to cook in over a year later. At first it was a great device, and I enjoyed using it to shred potatoes for hashed browns. YUM! But on my 4th or 5th time using it for that purpose, one of the plastic pieces in the center of the device that holds the blades disintegrated, placing shredded plastic among in with all the processed food! Unfortunately now the blade is broken and I am scared to use it because I obviously do not want an accident with a high speed blade in my kitchen. USER BEWARE!

Quality Product

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

I love making excuses to use this product. My mother purchased it and ever since I have been hooked. Anytime I am at my mothers I use this product to cook our meals. I love being in the kitchen and this food processor is a must have when making detailed dishes. You can really do about anything with it which makes cooking and experimenting with food so much better. It may be a little pricer but it is a quality product that will last you for years and years.

Power
Overall this product is amazing. Originally I was shocked by the amount my mother spend on it but it truly is worth the money. I am never disappointed when I use this product to cook our meals.

Safety
This product is great and has the safety features that will make you feel comfortable using it.

Ease of Assembly
This product is so easy to use. It has so many different things you can do which is great and makes cooking more fun.

For a food processor this product is easy to clean.

My mom has had hers for a while no and neither of us has had any problems with it. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is a great investment!

Works great!

from Arnold, MO

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

I received this a gift from my inlaws for Christmas and I love it! It is a little on the heavy side (I do not keep it out on the counter) so it is hard to lift out of the cabinet when I want to use it. However, it is totally worth it. I use it to make homemade hummus and pesto among other things. It does a great job and is super easy to clean. I usually wash it by hand but also out it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

Safety
This will not work unless everything is locked into place. My daughter likes to help shred cheese and make pesto and I feel safer knowing she can't turn it on until the blade is covered.

Ease of Assembly
For some reason, it took me awhile to figure out how to get everything to click into place properly when I use it, but now that I have done it a few times, it is super easy.

Dishwasher safe although I usually wash it by hand.

So far so good. The outside still looks new and I have no cracks or anything in the plastic.

• Ease of Assembly:

Chops, slice , grinds meat &mixes dough - every cook needs one.

from El Paso, TX

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

KitchenAid Model KFP750 Food Processor is a device every cook needs in their kitchen. We also use ours to shred beef, ground turkey, and ground pork from large cuts of meat, to make sure we get quality ground meats, as well as save a considerable amount of money on our meat budget.
This food processor has a 12 cup capacity. The blade for this Kitchen Aid food processor is stainless steel.
It has a pulse feature which is great for something you want to just quickly chopping or grind. You get 2 slicing discs in both 2mm and 4 mm. It has a feeding tube, to keep your fngers safely away from the blades.
The accessory kit comes in a nice durable plastic storage container there are 7 pieces in the accessory kit. It would have been nice if the lid for the accessories kit was hinged to make it easier to manage getting the accessories in and out of the box.
You can put the bowl, blades and discs in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
This is a big device and will take up a lot of counter space, so just be aware. We keep ours disassembled and put into a cabinet. Even disassembled it takes up a lot of space.
This food processor can not only chop veggies, it can mix dough and shred meat.
It is plenty powerful to get your any kitchen job done and then some.

Power
this Kitchen Aid food processor has enough power to chop and slice your veggies,
to mix your dough, and to grind meat.

Safety
The processor had a safety feature- the food pusher. You insert food through the food
pusher so your fingers never get near the sharp blades as you are chopping, shredding and slicing.

Ease of Assembly
It is simple to put all the parts together to slice, shred and chop using this food processor.

The parts are dishwasher safe, so you can toss them into the dishwasher for easy cleaning. The base can be wiped off with a disinfecting cloth.

We've had our processor for over a yr and it has worked flawlessly every time.

• Ease of Assembly:

This food processor is awesome

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

This food processor is amazing. I can't believe no one has reviewed it here yet. I have had mine for 2 years now and I am amazed how much use I have gotten out of it. There are several attachments for slicing, and grating. It can grate through vegetables and cheese in a matter of seconds with no struggle. The dough attachment makes it extremely easy to make pie crusts and small roll recipes. The blade attachment is extremely sharp for processing tomatoes and other vegetables I need for canning. Seriously I can't say enough good things about this food processor. Love it! Only downside is when washing it there are so many nooks at crannies it can be hard to get everything as clean as I'd like at times.

Safety
The processor will not turn on if the lid is not snapped tightly. Very nice to avoid accidents.

KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor KFP750 is cool

from Heyworth, IL

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor KFP750 is cool, I use it every time when I cook chinese dumplings.

It is powerful and fast. I can't put everything in at the same time, if I want to shredded the whole cabbage, I have to cut the cabbage into big pieces, then put the cabbage some at a time, if I put too much, KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor KFP750 will just cut the bottom part of cabbage, the knife won't touch the top part of cabbage.

The knife is pretty sharp, so you need to be careful when you wash it. Everything is dishwasher safe, so you could wash them all in the dishwasher.

I wish that the cord could be longer, it's so short that I have to move things around on the counter top for the KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor KFP750. It's kind of noise too, maybe because it is really powerful.

There are several blazes that you could choose from for different purposes. All in all, pretty good choice.

Best Food Processor!

from Bronx, NY

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

First of all I love the KitchenAid brand. It is a very respected company and always makes high quality items. I always know and trust their products. This food processor really gets the job done. From mixing, chopping to shreading. I love to make my own breadcrumbs from cornflakes or fiber one cereal. It's so much faster and the texture is so much more even than doing it by crushing the flakes yourself. I love to make condiments like sofrito or salsa by just throwing everything in. I never worry if the motor or blade is going to wear out. I also love to shread cheese. It is the fastest and easiest way to shread cheese.The processor is easy to clean by disassembling everything. I just quickly hand wash everything. The different speeds and pulse setting makes every job easy. You can put it on high to really grind nuts into dust or put it on pulse to create a nice chunky salsa. It is easy to pick which setting goes best!

After several months of use an not to many times the blade to shred broke.

a Great Kitchenaid food processor

from Fenton, MO

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

I use this food processor all the time and I love it. It shreds all kinds of cheeses like a champ, from hard aged parmagianno reggiano to softer processed cheddars. It makes quick work of mixing and crubling cookies, crackers, and cereals for crusts and breadings. It is easy to clean and I love that all the parts are diswasher safe, though it does take up about half of the top rack of my diswasher. Some foods will ocassionally stick in the space between the pour spout and the outer lip of the lid, but it's a minor inconvenience. The body is easy to wipe down and the buttons are sealed so there's no worries about getting moisture or foods into the inner workings of the unit. The cord length is fine for me, and it stores neatly away in the base. It is a bit heavy, so I don't know that I'd want to store it on a high or low shelf. I keep mine on a counter height shelf in my pantry and it's no big deal to pull it out any time I can use it.

• Ease of Assembly:

Kitchenaid is great for making baby food

from Lexington, KY

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

I cannot say enough good things about my Kitchenaid 12 cup food processor. I have mostly used it to make baby food for my little guy. It was so much cheaper and easier than I ever thought it would be. The Kitchenaid makes it a breeze just dump the food in turn it on and you get great baby food! I also like that it comes with a smaller 4 cup for smaller jobs like chopping nuts. I use it to make things like cranberry salad for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it's chops it all so quick and easy. It's also very easy to clean or I just put it on the top rack of the dishwasher for an even easier clean up. I could not ask for a better product and it is totally worth spending the extra money to get such a great product. I have always been all about saving money but after buying a cheap food processor I found that not only did it not work like a Kitchenaid it did not last like one either. So bite the bullet and spend a little more on a great product.

• Ease of Assembly:

Love this KitchenAid Food Processor!

from Olathe, KS

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

My husband and I bought this KitchenAid Food Processor when we bought our first house and had a real kitchen to cook in.  That was almost 6 years ago, and our KitchenAid Food Processor is still going strong!  Buying this was a big decision for us.  Being first time new home owners, money was suddenly tight, but we also knew that if we were going to buy a food processor, we wanted to make sure that we bought a quality one that would be with us for a very long time.  We scoured reviews and finally made the ultimate decision that the KitchenAid was the right food processor for us.  We are avid home cooks, we use our kitchen several times a day and make most of our meals at home from scratch.  We use this food processor at least 4 times a week, I'd say.  The motor works great, the attachments are very useful and work well, and the base is sturdy.  It also holds up well in the dishwasher.  It is pretty heavy and takes up a lot of room when storing it, but that's just a sacrifice you'd have to make for a quality small appliance.  Six years later, we feel that the KitchenAid food processor was very much worth the money we spent on it.

• Ease of Assembly:

Kitchen aid-great company, but need to improve food processor

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about KitchenAid 12-Cup Food Processor:

Kitchen Aid has always stood out as a reputable company in my mind when it comes to household kitchen appliances. The twelve cup processor is large enough to accommodate large families and maintains a rather aggressive powerful stroke when chopping tough materials (such as nuts, etc) My only complaint has been the hole in the middle of the bowl-created to house the blade being used. Whenever I create a liquid mixture, a portion of it leaks from the hole in the middle. In an attempt to salvage my creation, I usually end up finding a larger bowl to place the entire machine in. I would recommend Cuisinart over Kitchenaid as far as food processors are concerned