Other Shaving Creams:

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave - Key Lime

outstanding shaving cream

from Flintstone, GA

Comments about Kiss My Face Moisture Shave - Key Lime:

This shaving cream is a great bang for your buck. One bottle will last the better part of a year. I like that it uses mostly natural products doesn't contain some of the questionable items in regular shaving cream. It is so thick that only a tiny bit is needed for each application. Not only does it smell nice, but it also leaves a nice smooth shave.  It is great for sensitive skin and does not cause irritation.  I love the nice pump bottle that it comes in.  It is definitely a good value for your money. I would have to buy many more regular cans of shaving cream to get the same amount of shades as I do out of this one 11 ounce bottle. This is definitely a product that I would recommend to a friend. I have enjoyed it and would imagine others would as well.  My only complaint about this product is that when it gets down near the bottom, the product has a hard time going up the pump to. I have to unscrew the lid and stir it around a bit. Other than that it's a great product.

Kiss My Face is a hit and a miss at the same time!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Kiss My Face Moisture Shave - Key Lime:

This product was really hard for me to review.  There are some things that I really like about it, but there are also some things that I really don't like about it.  Overall, I decided that I'm split down the middle with my opinion, so I gave it 3 stars.

**Kiss My Face Moisture Shave - Key Lime **is an all natural shaving cream.  It isn't tested on animals, but unlike a lot of natural products, it does contain an ingredient that I avoid, parabens.  Parabens can mimic hormones and studies have shown that they can cause breast cancer, among others, so I don't use anything that contains parabens.  If I would have seen that this shaving cream had them in it, I wouldn't have bought it.

Let's start with what I do like about this product:

- I like that it's natural and not tested on animals

- My favorite aspect of this product is how soft it leaves my legs.  This shaving cream leaves my legs softer than almost all other shaving creams that I have used.

What I don't like about this product:

- Texture - when you press on the pump, it comes out and feels just like liquid soap.  It also lathers like soap and I don't like that.  I prefer a creamy shaving cream.

- Hate the parabens

- Scent - I love fruity scents, so I was really disappointed in the faux "key lime" scent.  It smells like a lime version of Lysol.  Not very fruity or sweet and really disappointing.

Although I gave **Kiss My Face Moisture Shave - Key Lime **3 stars, it's not a product that I would buy again.  If you don't care about parabens, I would definitely recommend it as long as the scent or texture wouldn't bother you.