4.9

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap

4.9

Pros

Cons

Add olive oil, water and salt = best soap I've used!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

In my search for cruelty free body cleansers, I discovered Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap, and it has answered all my prayers for a perfect daily soap. Simple ingredients, a gentle scent, and non-drying formula makes for the perfect bar, but add the fact that it is completely reasonably priced and it is a total winner.

Only three ingredients: olive oil, water and a salt compound. No drying, no chemical scent, no sllck, artificial feel on the skin. I used it from head to toe and have experienced no break outs and my allergy prone skin is handling it well. In fact, my skin is in better shape than it has been in quite a while.

I do use a moisturizing oil after use, but my skin doesn't feel tight and dry, even before jojoba oil usage. As I move through my life and allow my body to be exposed to several chemicals in daily activities, it is nice to know that in the shower, my products are as free from these chemicals as possible.

Clean and smooth, with a gentle lather, Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap is a gently cleansing, simple bar that is now my go-to soap.

Scent is mellow and gentle, much like the product itself. Not offensive and not long lasting, it will not clash with any other scents.

Great natural soap

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

My skin is sensitive and I have quite a few allergies, so I am always on the look out for products that will not aggravate my skin the way some soaps can. I happened upon Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil soap because it was being given out as a free sample at my local natural food store.

What a great soap this sample turned out to be. For someone, such as myself, who may have limited choices; it is always gratifying when a choice comes along that is a great product. This is a great product.

It lathers well, it has a pleasant scent, and most importantly it does not trigger my allergies. Given it's very reasonable price, it is hard not to number it amongst one of the best bargains I have found.

It has so few ingredients, it is environmentally friendly, and healthy for my skin. As a consequence, I no longer find it necessary to shop at the more expensive cosmetic counters for hypoallergenic soaps that often prove not to be products with less quality and more potentially harsh ingredients. I am very pleased with this product!

My go to soap.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

I've been using Kiss my Face Pure Olive Oil Soap for over ten years now. While I occasionally spoil myself with a bar or two of fancier soap, I always come back to the Kiss my Face Olive oil soap. First of all, this soap is as basic and natural as it get. The only ingredients are Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride. No added fragrance, colors, or weird chemicals. Kiss My Face boats that:
This moisturizing bar was created without animal ingredients, artificial colors, unnecessary chemicals or animal testing.

Unless you are allergic to olive oil, I can't imagine that this soap would be anything but gentle on your skin.

Second, these bars are huge, and very inexpensive. Other natural soaps cost 4 or 5 times as much as the Kiss My Face soap does for the same size bar.

Lastly, I absolutely love the way this soap works. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, without leaving a layer of who knows what behind. And, the completely natural scent is pleasant and doesn't linger after I get out of the shower.

The only drawback I have found with this soap is that the bar melts quickly if you don't let it dry out between uses. So, make sure you keep it somewhere that the water can drain away from it, and that isn't constantly humid and it will last a very long time.

Fabulous For Dry Skin!

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

Olive oil is my friend. I use it a lot in cooking. I use to use it on my skin, and even in my hair. Of course, it can be difficult to keep from getting it all over your furniture and such, so, I had to switch from olive oil, to other methods of deep penetrating moisturizers, for my skin. When I discovered Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap, it was wonderful because it gave me the added benefit of moisturizing my skin during the cleansing process, with an ingredient that I fully trusted, and still do.

This soap effectively cleans and moisturizes. Because it's a soap, you do still need to add a light moisturizer after you get out of the shower, but it does help to keep your skin moisturized. The only drawback it really has, is that it doesn't lather quite as well as most soaps.

As I type this, I can smell this soap in my mind. It has a very unique scent. It's not heavy though, and it is a natural scent.

Been Using This Long Lasting Truly Natural Soap For Years

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

When Kiss My Face first came out with their green bars of soap, we became instant fans. From time to time we still use Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap as a stand by soap when we want just plain soap with no frills that does not melt quickly.

Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap is a very long lasting bar of green intensely pressed soap that is not quite as large as it used to be when it first came out, but it still lasts quite some time in the shower. Although I would not say it is terribly moisturizing, it still does not dry out my skin like many other soaps do. It is a good solid natural soap that is made from entirely natural ingredients. I don't tend to have itchy problems with this soap like I do with so many others either. If you need a simple soap with truly natural ingredients, this is it! INGREDIENTS (FOR SENSITIVE PEOPLE): Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride

This soap does not have any fragrance to it that is added so anyone with any sensitivities to fragrances should do very well with it.

Moisturizing, no fragrances or presevatives, lathers, lasts long

from Boston, MA

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

This soap is made of just 2 ingredients: Olive oil and salt. Can't get simpler than that. And it leaves skin baby soft and glowing. I noticed a difference after just a couple of days using it for my face and my body. The soap does smell grassy/herbal in the package and that had me worried but once you rinse it off, there is no smell left on the skin. It lathers beautifully, and most of all 1 bar, if left in a place where it's not continuously getting wet but also able to drain well, lasts a long time. And it's pretty affordable in the first place.

Soft clean, breathable skin.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

The soap is awesome, I have never used anything like it. I have sensitive skin and have always had some kind of reaction to the soap, normally just bumps on my skin. With this soap I am left bump free and clean.

Leaves my skin soft with a neutral scent that's not overpowering

from Antigo, WI

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

The soap is lovely. It has a neutral scent that doesn't conflict with my perfume/body spray. It leave skin soft and refreshed. My whole family can use it, including the baby, because it is gentle and great for sensitive skin. My only complaint would be that it leaves green residue all over my tub wherever it sits after showering.

I always feel very clean after using this product.

Doesn't smell fantastic, but I like that it's not perfume-y so that I can continue to wear my favorite perfume without the two products clashing.

Soap you can feel good about

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

I won a contest ten years ago and my prize was a kit of various Kiss My Face products.  I was so excited about my winnings and that is how my love of Kiss My Face came about.  I have tried many of their products and all work wonderfully.  Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap is a great natural product.  All the ingredients are good for your skin.This soap has been rated by the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety review as safe for your skin since all the ingredients are not harmful in any way. That is very important to me. The soap smells great and because its a big bar of soap it last a long time. Soap lathers nicely and does not leave a filmy residue on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and luxurious.  It is reasonably priced and more stores are starting to carry the Kiss My Face Line. I appreciate the way the company respects the enviroment and that they do not test their products on animals.  A companys ethics are very important to me.  Kiss My Face has a wide array of products.  Be kind to the evironment and to yourself and try this natural and pure olive oil soap.

Kiss My Face pure olive oil soap:)

from Rutland, VT

Comments about Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap:

My husband and I love this soap. It is natural but keeps your skin moisturized. My favorite soap for Vt's long "drying" air in the winter with the heat. Just keep the bar away from your stream of the shower that way your bar does not get "soggy" and lasts forever:):):) Seems expensive but lasts forever when stored away from the shower stream,so actually a very good value.