Other Facial Moisturizers:

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Ultra Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

Great for difficult skin

from New Brighton, PA

Comments about Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Ultra Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin:

I have tried the Kiss My Face Honey & Calendar lotion before and loved it, so I thought I would try Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Lotion. My son had the beginning signs of eczema on his back for nearly the first six-to-nine months of his life. I was very careful about what I washed and rubbed on to his skin. I tried this lotion and it worked remarkably well for him. The smell wasn't overpowering for his little nose, and it went on his skin smooth without feeling greasy. I used it on him after his baths and within a couple uses I could already notice a change in his skin (for the better). He not once broke out from it or became irritated by it. His skin was soft and smooth after just a few weeks!

I struggle with acne (have struggled nearly 15 years) and have always been wary of trying moisturizers on my face. Most would just exacerbate my problem. Not this lotion. After I would wash my face or shower I would rub a think layer of this on my face and within a few days I felt like some of my acne issues were fading away because my skin was being gently and thoroughly moisturized!

I highly recommend this lotion to anyone with problem skin, young or old. It is worth every penny you pay.

Ease of Application
not greasy

• Ease of Application:

Very good moisturizer for sensitive skin

from Hackensack, NJ

Comments about Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Ultra Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin:

I was looking for a moisturizer for sensitive skin that was not too expensive. Kiss my face was always my favorite when I was a teenager so I decided to try the Olive and Aloe moisturizer.  It moisturizes without feeling greasy and contains only natural ingredients. I only wish that it had sun protection.