Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair
Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo

Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo

Great natural product, better than other paraben-free shampoos

from Springfield, KY

Comments about Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo:

I try to avoid lots of additives in my food and skin care products, but so many of the "natural" brands of shampoo seem to leave my hair greasy or else dry. Kiss My Face Mis-Treated leaves it soft, clean, and shiny, without having a strong "hippie" smell. For non-color treated hair, try their Big Body line, which is just as nice!

Kiss My Face favorite shampoo for dry, shoulder lgth wavy hair.

from Crestline, CA

Comments about Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo:

When I was searching for a new and wonderful shampoo, it had be able to handle my fairly dry, lifeless and dull hair. Wow, I was very happy with my organic choice, Kiss My Face, miss treated shampoo. It not only has helped to make my hair less dry, but also has brought back some of my natural shine and bounce as well.

Organic products are what I like to buy and sometimes they don't work as well or have a funny odor. This product has some reviews that almost made me stay away from trying this product. Some folks do not prefer the smell of this product. I happen to love it! Once on, and rinsed out and blow dried, my hair doesn't have much of a smell anyway. I have had people compliment the smell of my hair in fact.

The substances within this product are very healthy as well and I feel satisfied that I am making a wise choice for my skin. Products are absorbed through the pores and so I am careful as I can be to buy organic and watch for harmful products in the ingredient labels.

Some of my favorite ingredients listed in this Kiss my Face, Miss treated are:

Peppermint oil- Has menthol presence which causes a cooling effect for the head and skin. It also helps to remove dandruff and even lice! It is also good for the skin.

Aloe Barbadensis

Rosemary leaf extract

Olive leaf extract

I use this product on my hair every other day but it states that it can be used every day. I do however, need to use a detangler as well after shampooing and conditioning. Seems that I need to do this regardless of what product I use though.

I find that I always can find this product in stock at Drugstore.com. I just wish that the container was a bit larger so that I didn't have to purchase it so often. I don't like to spend time shopping and especially for bathroom products. Oh well. Only gripe here.

Best Natural Shampoo...

from Valley Village, CA

Comments about Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo:

I have tried about every organic or natural shampoo. Most leave my hair greasy. Kiss My Face is awesome! Light scent lasts long and it is well priced compare to other natural options. I can go up to 3 days without shampooing again, which is a miracle for me. worth trying.

Tried Many - Best Yet

from Cut Bank, MT

Comments about Kiss My Face Miss Treated Shampoo:

I've tried so many shampoos for colored treated hair, I was at my "roots" end! Then I stumbled upon Kiss My Face Miss Treated.  Miss Treated does not dull or fade my color before its time nor give me limp lifeless locks.  I am once again a bouncy, foxy redhead all month long!!  Hats off to Kiss My Face Miss Treated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!