Other Women's Deodorants:
Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant Lavender 3 oz

Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant Lavender 3 oz

Cost Effective, Works Great, plus Support Organic Products!

from Fargo, ND

Comments about Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant Lavender 3 oz:

It is hard to find eco-friendly deodorants that do the job right, I have tried so many different styles and brands, and this is the first to catch my attention in a good way.  All day odor protection, a good price, and a great company! What more is there to love?  Oh yeah, the rest of their line of products!

Kiss my Face Liquid Rock works if you like a roll on

from Big Island, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant Lavender 3 oz:

I've been a Secret girl for years for years.  The secret is that Secret deodorant works great for me.  On the other hand, my husband has read one too many articles about the health risks associated with the ingredients in traditional deodorants, specifically aluminum and parabens.  So I started trying all natural and organic deodorants.  The first one I tried did not work for me.  Recently, I tried Kiss My Face Liquid Rock deodorant in both lavender and peaceful patchouli scents.

**Kiss My Face Liquid Rock deodorant:**

It has no parabens and as with all Kiss My Face products it has nothing artificial and was made in the U.S.A. The container is recyclable.

***My thoughts:  ***I've never really liked the feeling of applying a roll on deodorant.  It's temporary, yes, but still, it feels wet and cold.  Once I get passed that though, I must admit that this deodorant has done it's job.  Recently, with some decent weather and hours on the tennis court and working around the yard, I feel that I have put this this Kiss My Face deodorant to the test.  I'll probably still experiment looking for a stick deodorant with natural ingredients and no parabens but in the mean time Kiss My Face Liquid Rock works for me.

amazing

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant Lavender 3 oz:

I really love this deodorant.  It works all day and doesn't get white marks on my clothes like other deodorants that I've used.  It's also really great for the environment as it is organic and it is not tested on animals nor contains animal ingredients.  I recommend it for everyone.