4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

I just used this! Awesome for aging face!

I just tried this stuff last week on one of our rare nice days, so was happy to see it's up for reviews. If you're a teenager prone to oily skin, you might not like this particular creme. I absolutely loved it. I have dry skin so the fact that it leaves a bit of a dewy complexion on me is so great. I felt like it detracted light from my face because of it. When I'm just running errands or doing other things where I don't need hardcore sunscreen, I like to reach for products such as this. Almost all sunscreens will irritate my eyes if it gets in there, but this one doesn't. Maybe because it has a higher concentration of organic products? Not sure. It has a refreshing smell to it as well that doesn't seem cheap, fake or overpowering. I usually don't like to have scents in my products, but since this is more of a natural creme, I'm hoping the scent originates from a more natural ingredient, too. I ended up wearing this all day since I put it on in the morning, and my face never felt tight, nor did it get irritated like it often can when putting products with SPF on my face. I'll be keeping this on hand.

Nasty Scent

I try to make a conscious effort to use sunscreen daily but it's been very difficult for me to find one that will agree with my very sensitive skin. I had hopes that this would be a good match for me, but it fell a bit short.

First, the SPF 10 level is a bit on the low side, even for minimal sun exposure. It's really not enough for anything but running from the house to the car and back again. It really isn't enough to provide protection if you spend more just a few minutes outside.

Although this does have several things going for it (mainly that it is paraben and phthalate free, vegan, and is not tested on animals) it just didn't perform as well as I'd hoped.

It is supposed to be made without artificial fragrances which is fine, until you open the tube and discover that it has an unpleasant odor. I went back to the box and was surprised to find Lavender Flower Extract listed in the ingredients. So, while it is technically accurate that there are no artificial fragrances the lavender imparts a very unpleasant and unwanted scent.

It was really the scent that turned me off the most. The cream does apply nicely and did not make me break out (the one time I used it).

If you are sensitive to scents this is really not the ideal option for you but if you like lavender you may find this enjoyable.

Non-toxic ingredients.

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

I like this brand of cosmetics because they are known to use safe ingredients. If you look up the danger of cosmetics, this brand always comes out on top with the safest ingredients. That's why I bought this for my face. I use sunscreen all the time and I heard that it can actually be dangerous for your skin even though it protects it from the sun. This product is very safe in that regard. However the SPF is not the strongest so I tend to apply it more frequently than other sunscreens. I apply it a lot but I feel fine doing it because the ingredients are safe.

This has a nice scent that is very soothing.

Absorption
This absorbs well and it won't leave any white streaks on your face.

Longevity
It won't last too long so you need to apply it every couple of hours.

The SPF is on the lower side so you should probably apply it more often.

Ease of Application
This is easy to apply and easy to spread on the face. It is not sticky.

Makes Me Want to Kiss My Own Face

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

Kiss My Face Cell mate Facial Creme and Sunscreen is a great facial moisturizer. I use it in the morning as a light sunscreen for days when I'm not going to be outside for extended periods of time. There is only an SPF of 10, so I don't recommend this alone if you plan to be in direct sunlight for any length of time. I don't wear foundation or powder, so this is my final layer between me and the sun's rays each day.
Kiss My Face gives my skin a smooth overall tone and finished appearance. It locks in moisture for healthy, vibrant-looking skin. My face feels smooth and even with this product. I have normal skin, but I think it would be perfect for oily, dry, or combination skin as well. Kiss My Face is a great part of my daily regimen.

Mild

Absorption
Absorbs quickly with no greasy residue

Longevity
Keeps my face feeling soft, smooth and moisturized

A gentle sunscreen

Ease of Application
Goes on smoothly, easy to apply

• Ease of Application:

I just used this! Awesome for aging face!

from Wisconsin

Nasty Scent

from Hartford, CT

• Ease of Application:

good, but the smell is very strong

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

suncreen is very important to use on a daily basis, and especially so in the summer months, when the suns rays are even more harmful. since i was pregnant, and even now, i have tried to find as natural and orrganic of a product to use, both for consumption and for applying topically. i was happy to see this organic skincare line at my local supermarket, so i tried it out. i will say, the scent of this product is just way too strong. i like scented products, but they should be light, and definitely unscented in its for a facial product! it may have also been my pregnancy hormones in overdrive but i couldnt put it on my face. i used it on my hands so i would waste the product, and will say that it does moisturize well. after seeing that, i started 'diluting' it with some virgin coconut oil to use as a facial moisturizer, and that helped keep the smell to a minimum. i would repurchase it if it came in a lesser scented version, since the all organic skincare niche isnt too full of good skincare products like the kiss my face stuff is.

This is a great product

from Austin, TX

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

I am surprised at how great of a product this is. For one, I hate wearing SPF. Every product that I have tried turns out oily. It doesn't feel like you are wearing SPF at all. It is lightly formulated, non greasy and easy to apply (doesn't leave any white streaks)

hardly any scent. The scent is a very sweet smell--nothing strong or pungent.

Absorption
i can put my makeup on right afterwards.

Longevity
Only 10SPF, so you might need to reapply if you want more sun coverage. i wish they sold one with a higher SPF of similar quality.

I have not broken out at all since using this product. With other moisturizers (with SPF), i broke out within a few days. This by far, is the best one that i have used to date

• Ease of Application:

the kiss my face cell mate works

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

the kiss my face cell mate works thats all i have to say.  It does what it says.  It keeps you from

prolong exposure from the sun .  And makes sure you don't get burnt., while out in the heat.

Its a  great product i highly would offer it

kiss my face cell mate facial creme and sunscreen spf 10 works

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

I tried this product when i was on a trip to the grand canyon in hot arizona it kept my nice fair skin from turning red and peeling and also from taning in the after math so i would recomended this product to anyone who does not want to lookbright red

so worth it

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

Kiss my face is by far one of the most impressive products I have used.  It is so natural and gental.  I went to get  a facial at a spa and they recommend I use the kiss my face soap from the health food store.  I went there and purchased it.  I had never used bar soap on my face before.

kiss my face cell mate, needs higher spf. but good

from Wausau, FL

Comments about Kiss My Face Cell Mate Facial Creme & Sunscreen SPF 10:

It sounds like most other sunblock out there, but i give it this it does have a twist to it most do not. it is also facial creme. but besides that who would buy it if its only spf 10? tanning lotion perhaps but not sun block. It has potential, but it needs one of the things that people look for, high spf. other then that great!