4.9

Kiss French Acrylic Kit

4.9

A good starting product!

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

I have tossed the concept of going to become a nail tech around in my head for a while. I love playing around with Kiss French Acrylic Kit on my nails and testing out my skills! What I like about this kit is that it's relatively cheap and has a good quality of ingredients. It teaches you basic skills on using the acrylic and sculpting your nails. The chemicals do smell very strong and this is a messy kit. It works better if you have someone else do it for you, but it's a good kit for what it's worth. It's definitely worth the price in my opinion!

Great and easy to use nail kit.

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

This is a really great nail kit! I was kinda scared to try it at first, but it worked out fine. This was my first time doing it and the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I went step by step and it turned out fine. I wouldn't say it was salon quality though. It took me a lot longer and wasn't as neat looking, but then again I'm not a professional. I would warn to be careful when getting to the actual acrylic. It can be messy and I got some on my fingers. One thing I did like about the product is that everything was included. I hate when I spend a lot of money on a kit and everything is not included. Luckily, that wasn't the case with this product. I also like the price of the product. It worked really well and was only a fraction of the cost. This can really save me money. I think the acrylic also lasts a long while. I have been wearing mine for two weeks now and it still looks good.

Very very good product.

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

I love this Acrylic Kit. It is amazing for someone just starting to practice acrylic. It was very simple, easy, and the finished product was amazing. It also lasts for awhile for a cheap kit. The acrylic liquid will run out after 2-4 uses, but the powder will last for a good amount of time. The tips are also very well sized.

Kis French Acrylic Kit

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

I really wanted to learn how to do my own acrylic nails but I wanted to start out small and do something with directions so I could learn. If you do not have the patience, just go to a nail salon and get your nails done. I took my time and followed all the instructions and my nails turned out pretty good actually. I did put nail polish over because that's how I wanted it. It took me about two and a half hours to do on myself, but it was all worth it. I would definitely recomend this to anyone that is stating out with acrylic.

Kiss French Manicure is a Time Saver

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

I love to get my nails done, but paying for it has taken its toll on my purse. So I decided to try out the Kiss French Manicure. I dont know why I never thought to try these out in the first place since its so fast and easy to do. It looks just like I went to the salon. They stay for a long time too. I've gotten so many complainments on them as well. I will be stocking up on these nails.

Salon quality nails at a fraction of the price

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

I have used Kiss Nails for many years now.  I was hesitant to try an "at home" manicure set, because I was sure I wouldn't be able to use it properly.  Kiss is really simple to use and works good.

The nails come in a variety pack that has several different sizes.  This is good because everyone's nails are different.  Usually I can get at least two sets of nails out of each pack.  For maximum wear, use the nail preparation wipe that is enclosed in the packet.  This leaves your nails clean so the glue will secure the nail tighter.  For a more natural look, push cuticles back with the orange stick, glue the nails as close to the nail bed as possible, and push the cuticles back over the nail just a little bit.

I'm not sure what the recommendation is on how long the nails should be worn, but I keep mine on for at least 2 weeks, and they stay secure.  If you attempt to wear them longer than that, they get loose and begin to pop off.

These nails are very attractive and are comparable to those you would receive in a salon!

Nails you will just love to Kiss.

from Romulus, MI

Comments about Kiss French Acrylic Kit:

Kiss nails are amazing to use. If you want the look of professionally done nails, but don't have the money, then these nails are the way to go. They are very easy to use also. All you have to do is take off any nail polish you have, match the pairs for each finger, and glue them on.