3.4

Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener

3.4

Pros

Cons

Excellent Value and Product!

I love it when my clothes smell like the original scent of fabric softeners. At first I thought that this fabric softener was going to be the same as many other generic brands that i have used. I thought it would be watery and just not thick like the leading brand of fabric softener. Neither my daughter, husband or I have sensitive skin so I could practically use anything on our clothes. I was very happy with this softener it left my clothes smelling really good and soft. It wasn't watery like other generic brand. I will never buy and other brand of softener except this one. It does the job right and saves me money.

smells awesome but stains clothes !!

I love the smell and it works really good the only thing that I don't understand is why is it staining my clothes? I have brand new front loader washing machine and no other fabric softeners have stained it like the blue kirkland one.

The only problem I have is that it stains my clothes.

Don't waste your money!!!

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• There Are None

Cons

• It's Too Thick

• NONE

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

This fabric softener is so thick it sticks in the tray where I add soap & softener. I't says it's for HE machines but I ending up dumping mine out. I have to add HOT water to the tray every time after adding softener & then sometimes it's still there at the end of the cycle. I even added water to the bottle & it was still thick. Only thing that accomplished was making more of this awful fabric softener.

Makes Folding Laundry Enjoyable.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

I love affordable products. I have three kids so the more money I can save, the better. I like affordable products that actually work though. Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener fits the bill perfectly. It costs less than most fabric softeners but works just as well (actually better than some). My laundry is always super soft and my towels are extremely fluffy. Everything smells great too. Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener doesn't make clothes smell fruity or flowery, just fresh and clean. My family loves it. Especially since my kids have unusually sensitive skin and Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener doesn't irritate tgem at all. Most of the fancy brand name fabric softeners give my kids hives so I'm usually forced to forgo and kind of scent. It's nice to find an affordable generic product with a pleasant scent that doesn't irritate them. Cheap and effective.

smells awesome but stains clothes !!

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

The only problem I have is that it stains my clothes.

Great product for a great price

from Texas

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

I normally prefer Downey Fabric Softener but this is a close second. The Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener is a great value and does a great job and making my clothes soft and smelling nice. The reason I prefer Downey is I like that it has a stronger scent. That's the only difference between the two. The Kirkland brand has a nice scent that's not to overpowering, but doesn't seem to last as long. I really like that the bottle is so large that it lasts me a month or two. Less trips to the store. I do a lot of laundry and even still it lasts a long time. Because of the shape of the bottle it's easy to dispense and doesn't take up to much room in my cabinet. You can lay the bottle horizontally and dispense it that way. My husband and children have sensitive skin and usually avoid scents but this one doesn't bother them or their skin. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have a fabric softener that does a great job, lasts a long time and doesn't cost much.

I normally am okay with trying cheap products but not this one

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

I was not pleased with this product. I thought that it would work well because I had tried a lot of other kirkland products and they worked just as well as the name brand products but not this one. I would not waste my money on this product. I broke out in a rash around my neck after using this product. I looked when I took my shirt off and soon enough there was dried fabric softener where it had been resting on my neck. I would not use this product for children or for babies and infant clothing.

My clothes did not feel soft, there was a weird film inside my washer so I had to run a cycle with out any clothes in it to clean the fabric softener out. I had never had that happen before using any other brand. I was very displeased with this product.

The smell was fine. A little on the heavy side for me. I like smells that are sweet but light or light and fresh. Clean smelling. The smell was not the concern for me.

Needs Better Packaging

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

The product itself is as good as any name brand. However, the packaging (specifically the nozzle) does NOT accommodate for the thickness of the product. After awhile, only water will dispense through the nozzle because the product is so thick that it 'cakes' or 'gathers' (for the lack of a better word) at the nozzle, allowing for only the water content to strain through. I try shaking the bottle to mix it again, and I have tried watering it down to help it pass through the dispenser more easily. Unfortunately, my efforts only work temporarily, because it goes right back to where it was when it was clogging up. Finally, I decided to just pour it from the other hole which can be cumbersome. Also, like any other fabric softener, it will cake up in your washer, causing stains on your light colored clothing, So make sure you wipe out your washer from time to time. I have a front loader, so this product cakes up at the bottom of the front window. I didn't notice this until I ruined several pieces of clothing.

This fabric softner leaves my clothes smelling fresh!

from Hugo, CO

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

For a store brand fabric softener, Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener is great! It leves my clothes very soft and smelling fresh. It really does not take much of this to ensure that my entire load of laundry smells great. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to buy fabric softener in bulk and wants a great deal!

Leaves every load of laundry soft and smelling great!

Very pleasant scent. Not over powering.

Do not trust this product to properly dispense.

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

Kirkland Fabric Softener is manufactured by Sun Products. While the product is excellent, the packaging was not. My bottle malfunctioned, leaking its contents from the collar around the dispenser causing major damage to my cabinet. Neither Kirkland nor Sun Products accepts liability for their product.

Excellent Value and Product!

from Los Angeles, CA

Kirkland: fresh, soft, static-free

from Methuen, MA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener:

With the winters here in the Northeast, the dry air is 'charged' with electricity. But, in my house, we are 'charge free' because using Kirkland fabric not only gets rid of the static cling it softens and leaves a fresh scent that lasts for days.

I've used dryer sheets for years and they worked well but the fresh laundry scent didn't stay for very long. So, I tried a well known brand name fabric softener and loved the scent but, during these trying economic times, lately I have tried to cut a few corners but I didn't want to give up the great things I loved using a liquid fabric softener. So, while shopping with a friend at 'her Costco' she told me about Kirkland brand softener and insisted on putting it in the cart and 'buying me an early birthday present'.

Boy, two months later and I'm no where near halfway thru the bottle. And, while I was grocery shopping the other day, a woman commented on the lovely scent I was wearing. I wasn't, but, my clothes were all washed in Kirkland at least 3 days before! Grabbing a towel from the linen closest 4 days after it was laundered and smelling that wonderful fresh scent that has become a part of my home. I'm a convert from the ease if dryer sheets to the softness that can only be acquired using a liquid fabric softener.

Kirkland is a great value as well. Their concentrated formula is nice and thick like the brand name liquid fs I was use to and will last me longer than I ever would have imagined coming from a 'store brand'. It's nice to know I haven't sacrificed anything to save money.