Other Diapers:
Kirkland Signature
Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers

Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers

• Absorbency:

Good diaper, especially when on sale!

I usually get these diapers, because they tend to be cheaper and their performance is about the same, or even better than its competitors. I go back and forth between many brands, depending on what coupons I have, and Kirkland has always held up. They do what they should, they feel soft, the tabs are stretchy and the diaper has all the leak guard areas as it should. Overall its a good diaper that does its job.

These diapers have a easy stretch tab that makes putting on a diaper on a wiggly baby quite easy.

Leak Prevention
The only times I've encountered leaks is when my baby is transitioning between sizes and then I know he needs to move to the next size up. We use them all night long without any problems of leaking during the night. We did have a few blow-outs when our baby was young and exclusively bottle fed, but I'm sure that would have happened with any diaper!!

Comfort
The kirkland diapers feel soft to the touch, and my baby has never had problems with tight marks around his legs or anything.

Absorbency
On occasion there will be leaks from accidents, but that's only from an all night diaper, or the baby has had a lot to drink. These diapers can hold a lot, when needed.

High price and low quality

With diapers being a premium product in regards to pricing, I decided to explore my options to find the best quality at the best price for my babies. I tried Kirkland Signature Supreme diapers after using the name brand diapers for a while and noticing that there was some leaking going on, which caused me to switch. Now, these diapers are not one of the name brands, so I expected them to be priced a little better than they were but I decided to try them anyways. These diapers had a tendency to sag regardless of how tight I made them. I also noticed that the diaper would easily soak through within moments of him going. For the price I expected something a little more durable, and unfortunately would not recommend these I was using a discount diaper brand would probably have had better results than these did.

I would buy this again

from Hawaii

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • No Leaks

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

This is a great brand and you can't go wrong on the price.

Will buy again if cheaper then the others.

from Auburn, ca

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Convenient

Cons

• Sags quickly
    • Tabs rip easily

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

Been using Kirkland for almost 2 years. And was satisfied with them. We currently use size 4 & 5. As sometimes size 4 seemed to small so we went to size 5. Worked great with lots of sagging. Size 4 had sag but not near as much.

Biggest issues were tabs ripping & the sag. Also little savings. But it ads up.

High price and low quality

from Millville, NJ

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

pretty good diapers, not so great price.

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

These diapers (Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers) are exclusively sold at costco, and I received some at my baby shower. So I tried them out and we liked them because the have pretty good absorbency, good leakage protection, great design, and affordable (so we thought). When we actually went to costco to buy more we found out that huggies brand are the same price and quantity as the kirkland so we were very shocked. On top of that we found out that Kirkland brand diapers are one of the most expensive diapers but not the greatest diaper. We found several offbrand diapers that were about half the price for the same quantity and way better quality. I really believe that these diapers are an extreme waste of money and diapers. With these diapers, there is no 'overnight protection' at all, my daughter is just over a year old and with other brands, one diaper lasts all night long, but with these (Kirkland) I have to wake up three or more times a night to wake her up and change her.

Good diapers

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

I was able to purchase this brand of diapers when I lived near a Costco. They were much more affordable than other leading brands. I'm very picky about the diapers that I will use on my children. I try to find the best diapers for the lowest price possible, but I would never use a product that didn't work well just because it was cheaper than another. I loved that these diapers were very thick and they absorbed well. My baby never had any leaks, not even at night. The sides never ripped off like some other brands that I've tried. My daughter was always comfortable in them. They never caused her any skin irritations. They come in a big box that usually lasted me all month. They often go on sale or offer coupons in the store to make them even cheaper. I would have kept using these diapers had I not moved to an area where I could no longer purchase them. I would strongly recommend these to anyone with children in diapers. They are a great brand at a great price.

• Absorbency:

Good diaper, especially when on sale!

Great all around diapers

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

I love these diapers. We started using these on our twins once they outgrew their newborn sizes. We were previously using Target's Up and Up brand which we liked apart from finding out they were the cause for their diaper rash. Once we switched to these diapers their rash disappeared within two diaper changes.
        There are three things we look for in a diaper: their wetness indicator line works, they don't leak, and they don't cause rashes. These diapers are a success in all categories. They have only not contained a diaper one time, and that was when one of my twins had a huge poop that it would have taken a diaper way too big for her to contain and even then it wouldn't have because it would have been too big.
        The only complaint I have for these diapers is that I wish they came in Newborn sizes. They start at size 1-2 and while that would work for most babies, mine were born smaller than average and had to be in Newborn sizes for over a month.

• Absorbency:

We get these whenever they are on coupon at Costco.

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

This is one of the most inexpensive diapering options we have found. Since we are always looking to save whenever possible, we buy these whenever they are on coupon at Costco. Though it is our secondary brand, we have found it to be mostly on par with our primary brand. We have experienced more leaks and blowouts with the Kirkland brand, but they are fairly reliable. My son loves the elephant logo on his diaper and will request an elephant when it's time for a diaper change.

These diapers are very easy to put on and to change.

Leak Prevention
        We have experienced more leaks and blowouts with this brand than with our primary brand. Although the pads are absorbent, the overall diaper design seems a little inefficient.

Comfort
        These diapers are designed to fit comfortably around baby waists and thighs. Only rarely will we find red contact marks.

Absorbency
        The pads are absorbent and of good quality.

• Absorbency:

Great, absorbant, soft, quality diapers!

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

I was first given these by a family friend. I had never even thought to try this brand before I received them, but I absolutely love them. The way the diaper is cut makes them easy to put on any child. My son has always had skinny legs, so with some diapers he would leak through the legs, but not with these! They are absorbent, soft and they are a great value. I have purchased a number of boxes since my first, and would more often but there isn't a Cosco near me.

The shape of the diapers are great. They fit to any baby and make changing simple and easy. The material is soft and the tabs flexible I have never had one rip off.

Leak Prevention
        My son never has had leaks in these diapers. His legs are skinny but the diapers fit to his body nicely.

Comfort
        These diapers are soft, not papery or rough. They are gentle on the skin.

Absorbency
        These diapers hold a lot of liquid! I can change my son less often because they absorb incredibly well.

Best budget diaper alternative

Comments about Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers:

I have tried different brands of diapers that were given as a gift at the baby shower. After these were depleted, my choice was to buy diapers as cheap as possible without affecting quality negatively. So far, this brand of diapers has worked well from newborn to stage 3. However, I might need to move up to stage 4 before expected due to overnight absorbency problems.

As a novice dad that has never changed diapers before, these were extremely easy to figure out. It has velcro straps that easily stick to the diaper wherever you need them to.

Leak Prevention
        The only leaks I have experienced with these diapers were when leaving them overnight.

Comfort
        So far my baby has not complained about them. He does not even try to take them off. He also walks and runs with ease.

Absorbency
        During the day they absorb a lot of urine well. The only problem I had was when reaching stage 3. I change the baby before he goes to sleep, but at times the diaper is not able to absorb urine during the whole night.