View more diapers

Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

Kirkland diapers are the best!

I have 2 boys, one of whom is still in diapers. With my first, I was convinced that I had to have the name brand diapers - that any store brand was just a cheap and inferior product. I finally switched to the Kirkland brand when he was in a size 4 diaper and I couldn't believe I hadn't switched sooner! They fit great and didn't leak. They held up to lots of running around and never moved out of place.

I don't like that the smallest size is a 1-2 though (they are short in the back in that size and I've had blowout problems with them), so I didn't get them for my second son until he was in a size 3. He is a big boy so it was sooner than I anticipated, which was fine by me. I have never had a problem with them at all. I have only had to clean up 2 blowouts (both were minor compared to the Huggies, Pampers and Luvs blowouts which for some reason didn't work for my second son) and the tags never rip when trying to fasten them like on some other brands. Yes, they are a bit inconvenient to have to buy ONLY at Costco, but it's worth it since I don't have to buy diapers very often if I buy them from there. One box lasts me about a month and that's about how often I go to Costco anyway, so it's not like I have to make special trips just for diapers. I love them and won't use anything else once they hit size 3.

Definitely give the Kirkland diapers a try. They are cute and work wonderfully!

These diapers did pretty well.

One of the children I provide daycare for uses this brand of diaper.  I use approximately four to five of these diapers on him per day so I have had a lot of experience with these diapers to provide a good review.  As far as the price goes, these diapers are fairly inexpensive.  They are a better value than some other pricier brands especially when you find them in such a big value pack.  The designs on the diapers is pretty cute and gender neutral.  The straps on the diapers are strong and I haven't ever had a problem with them breaking.  The diapers are fairly absorbent and I have only had a few of them leak.  My only complaint on these diapers is that they are not quite as soft as the pricier brands of diapers.  They are fairly stiff and when he is wearing them it is difficult for me to tell whether or not his diaper is wet, because there is not as much give in the diaper, nor does it get "poofy" like other brands so that you can tell the child needs to be changed.

Kirkland Signature Premium: Good Diapers at a Good Price

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

I have tried many different generic brands of diapers on my little ones over the years to try to find the best value. Kirkland diapers are some of the best that we have tried.

Costco's Signature Premium Diapers are great for older babies. My son is two, and these did a great job at keeping all the yucky stuff in until we could change his diaper. There were no leaks, and he didn't develop any skin irritations from wearing them. I have been very pleased with Kirkland's diapers.

As far as price goes, these are not the cheapest diapers you can possibly find. By catching deals on the internet or using coupons and sales in stores, you can get at least the same price (and sometimes an even lower price) for bigger name brands. However, that requires time and effort. If you're short on time, and/or just like to get all your shopping done at one place, Kirland's diapers will save you a little bit of money versus paying regular price for Huggies or Pampers. Since they work just as well, it's worth it to me to save both time and money on a generic but high quality brand.

A good diaper alternative

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

This product is a very good one in comparison to other leading brands; it is a comfortable and affordable diaper product that is available at Costco. It is great for all ages as they come in a variety of sizes. This brand is consistent in providing quality products at an affordable price

This product is easy to use no directions necessary to ensure correct use.

Leak Prevention
I have never had any leak issues with the Kirkland Signature Premium diapers they are quite good at containing its content (urine or poo) without any leaks.

Comfort
My seems comfortable in these diapers and she does not get any unsightly marks from the waistband or legs that she has gotten before with other brands.

Absorbency
This product is very absorbent and does not get"squishy" and soggy when wet. This aids in keeping the inside of the diaper dry and preventing the wearer from getting rash and other skin ailments

• Absorbency:

Inexpensive but just as great

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

I never got the difference between generic brand items and mainstream popular branded items. These Kirkland brand diapers that I get from Costco work just as well as Pampers and Huggies, but for so much cheaper! As mother of 2, and a wife to one, it is difficult to manage money. We have to save when we can, and we definitely need to save on diapers. These diapers, do not leak, they seem to be very absorbent, and so far I haven't even been seeing any rashes on my baby's bottom. They are very easy to use and work exactly the same way all other normal diapers would. Anyone with newborn babies, should just skip over Pampers and Huggies and go straight to these Costco branded diapers!

• Absorbency:

Love the samples I've gotten!

from Asheboro, NC

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

Every once in awhile, I'll find a sample for these from Costco. We're not a member, so I haven't bought a box, but we've had probably a dozen or more samples and LOVE them. My son is a heavy pee-er :) We need durable diapers that can hold their own. These definitely do! They have cute animal designs. They're just the right thickness (enough to get the job done but not too much to make them bulky). They open up well for maximum coverage (I hate when a diaper won't open so you can't get it on good). If I could find someone I know who has a CostCo membership, I would probably buy a box. I would definitely recommend them, even just from the samples.

• Absorbency:

Great diaper but watch out for gel leakage

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

We have not had any problems with these diapers other than occasionally finding the absorbency gel from inside the diaper on my daughters bottom. It is never much ans does not irritate her at all. I have had this problem with every diaper we have tried on her (pampers, huggies, target) so it seems like that is a common problem with all diapers. They have a great fit, move with her, and only leak if I wait too long to change her. Overall they are great

• Absorbency:

Kirkland diapers are the best!

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

Definitely give the Kirkland diapers a try. They are cute and work wonderfully!

Kirkland diapers superior to namebrand

from West Des Moines, IA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

I buy all the diapers for my grandchildren. Needless to say that included a set of twins. So I am very conscious of the cost of diapers. We were buying huggies initially for the twins due to their size, but then switched to Kirkland. Their diapers fit well, you got more in the box for less money. It truly is a bargain. They are thick and do not leak. Even for those little boys that tend to soak and leak overnight, Kirkland soaked up and held everything in. They are a bargain. I generally do not buy generic, but Kirkland is quality.

My all-time Favorite!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

I cannot say enough good about these diapers. I have two kids, and they are both currently in size 4 diapers. My daughter was 10 weeks premature, and while she was small, I stuck with pampers (mostly because that was what fit, but also because that is what the NICU used and I didn't know any better). Once she was in size 3 diapers, I decided to give the Kirkland brand a try. I had tried Luvs, Pampers and Huggies and didn't like any of them. Once my baby was out of the Pampers Swaddlers, I hated Pampers. Luvs always leaked for us, and Huggies were saggy. I have NEVER had a single issue with the Kirkland diapers. Absolutely love them. With my second baby, I switched over as soon as my baby was out of the NB size. Very few leaks, they fit snug, never sag (even when full!), no foul smell (baby powder diapers smell terrible to me). They are priced great, and I especially love that Costco sometimes puts a coupon for these diapers in ther coupon flier! I've converted several friends to these diapers as well! I won't use anything else!

Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers are okay.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers  are mediocre at best.  The only thing that stands out is the price and the fact that you can buy in bulk at Costco.  They are convenient.  Otherwise, they don't really stand out in any way.  For me, they seemed a lot more stiff and cheaply made.  The diaper didn't move with my baby and seemed very uncomfortable.  The leg openings seemed looser and less elastic.  The waistband was also stiff and not very stretchy.  These diapers were not especially absorbant, especially in the overnight test.  After waking up in the morning, my baby's clothes always smelled strongly of urine, meaning there was some leakage at night.  Even when going number two, my baby would usually explode out of the diaper, leaving me with a very umpleasant mess to clean up and even more laundry!  Overall a poor choice for a diaper for me.  Made me stick with my name brands even though these were cheaper.

Love these diapers!

from Troy, MI

Comments about Kirkland Signature Premium Diapers:

Since we discovered these diapers we have been telling everyone who will listen how wonderful they are!  My oldest son is now two and a half and we've been using them since he was one month old.  He is currently being potty trained, but until now we have used mainly Kirkland diapers for him.  We absolutely love them!!  My younger son is now one month old and we've already started using them for him as well.  This family trusts the Kirkland brand in just about anything.  The diapers are very absorbant and fit both of my boys very well.  These are my favorite diapers next to Huggies.  Actually they are the same quality as Huggies diapers, in my opinion.  If you love Huggies diapers, you will love these too.  The price can't be beat either.  The designs on the diapers are adorable too and very neutral for either a boy or a girl. We would highly recommend them to anyone!  Great diapers at a great price!