3.7
Other Hair Conditioners:
Kirkland
Kirkland Conditioner

A good option for the price.

I really wanted to love this product, but it really is just ok. I will continue buying it however because I still think it's a decent product for the price. It's free of sulfates, and I was expecting it to be a clone of L'oreal Everpure/EverCreme conditioner. Unfortunately, it isn't. I have extremely long hair that is fairly wavy. I find that this conditioner just doesn't leave as much moisture in my hair as I would like, and always leaves my hair a bit tangled. In spite of its shortcomings, I do think it is better than any other conditioners available at the same price point. Effectiveness Unfortunately this conditioner isn't very moisturizing and leaves my long wavy hair tangled after I rinse it out. I've been using a little bit of leave in conditioner after I get out of the shower to compensate. Scent I don't even notice a scent with this conditioner, so if there is one it's faint enough to not be noticeable. That's a big plus for me because I prefer unscented products.

Voorhees, NJ

Love Kirkland Conditioner

Now that I have been using the Kirkland Conditioner I can honestly say I am so very happy with this product. It makes a world of difference on my hair and it's manageability and even the final product - my finished hair. I have gotten many compliments due to this product (I truly believe it's due to the product). It feels so nice on your hair while applying. Very soft and smooth and rinses out so easily. Leaving next to no knots in my hair. Effectiveness As stated above I've received so many compliments and I love the texture of the product that I truly feel Kirkland Conditioner surpasses all other conditioners I have used. I love it so much I have poured some into a small size travel container so I always have it when I travel. It's one of my most favorite hair products (next to the Kirkland shampoo itself). Scent I am not a lover of scents or fragrances as I have problems breathing them in, my nose does not like them and sneezes all the time, which makes me difficult on products. In this case I must confess the scent is absolutely fine. No problem here.

Delray Beach, FL

true

You get what you pay for.

The Kirkland Conditioner is just another generic store brand. You don't spend a lot, so you can't expect beautiful hair after using it. It does a decent enough job putting some slickness back in your hair, but I have used other products that made my hair feel softer and more beautiful than the Kirkland Brand. Effectiveness Kirkland conditioner is white and creamy and looks effective enough, but its not that great. I have shoulder length hair and normally condition the middle section and out towards the ends, with the kirkland brand, I needed to use more than I normally would. It would spread thinly over my hair, and seemed to just coat the top. It didn't seem to really condition my hair and absorb any greatness back into it. My hair is shoulder length, so I'm use to using conditioner after shampooing, but this one was just not one I would use again. Also, when trying to rinse it out, it leaves an almost slickness to your hair, so you have to make sure its thoroughly washed out. For short hair styles, it may be sufficient enough, I do not think its good for longer hair at all. Scent Again, pretty generic brand with a pretty generic smell. Think basic white conditioner pumped out, a gender neutral smell.

USA

true

Paraben and sulfate FREE!

This is a great conditioner! It works very well and is healthy for your hair.  It does not have chemicals, sulfates or parabens.  It has no fragrance but does leave a pleasant scent. It comes in a big size and the price is unbeatable.  I've used other "healthy" condtioners and I've paid so much money for very small bottels.  I get a big bottle for half the price! Pretty amazing product.  My hair is long, dark and thick and this product helps keep my hair soft and manageable.  I am so glad to find thhis product.   The only thing that is annoying is that the bottle is so big that it doesn't fit in a typcial shower rack.  I have to leave them sitting out in the shower.  The top has a pump dispenser which can be annoying if it doesn't work properly.  I bought one that didn't work properly and it is super slow to come out. Check out why parabens and sulfates aren't good for you or your hair.  I recomend this product for everyone.  It's a great choice for your family.

Fontana, CA

true

Kirkland Conditioner is not the best buy for your buck

I normally hold Kirkland brand to a high standard and they usually deliver.  When my normal shampoo and conditioner were not available I decided to try Kirkland's.  The conditioner was very thick and extremely difficult to get out of my hair.  It took forever to rinse out and I even had a difficult time washing it off of my hands.  I felt very film-y. I never even finished the bottle of conditioner and went out to purchase a different brand.  I again, would state that they usually deliver a good product but I would not recommend the conditioner to anyone.

Indio, CA

false

Kirkland Conditioner is great for your hair at a great price!

I have been using Kirkland's hair conditioner for almost a year now. There are so many things that I love about this product. It comes in a two-pack and both bottles are pretty big so you are well stocked for a long time. The conditioner itself works amazingly! My hair requires that I use conditioner, or I will not even be able to brush through my hair after a shower. But just using Kirkland's conditioner makes my hair soft, manageable, and tangle free. It does not have any fragrance which I like. It does have one downside to it which is the bottle itself. It has a pump top which works great until you get to the bottom of the bottle. The tube that pulls the conditioner up does not go all the way to the bottom. When this happens, you have to remove the top and try to get it out some other way. Unfortunately, this happens when it's nearing being empty, but I find there are still at least 20+ uses left in the bottle.

Cedar Park, TX

Not for my hair type!

Kirkland Conditioner from Costco. This conditioner would be a fabulous conditioner for hair type that is much more courser than mine.  I have baby fine thin hair!@/*!  Though it leaves my hair soft, shinny and smooth.  I find it leaves my hair flat and will not curl with a curling iron.  Now if my hair was permed at this time I think it calm my hair down and help with the dryness that tends to come along with a perm.   Now if I had my sisters hair it might be a totally different story.  She does have the family hair  Auburn in color,  and baby fine in texture, but she has dads side of the families curls and boy is it thick....... blasted sister!!!  I would think that with the curls and the thickness the conditioner  would work well to keep the fly aways down and smooth and shinny.  Now on someone with medium hair or course hair I think it would work very well.  There hair would definitely be very manageable and would protect it from styling!

Clinton, WA