Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Kingsdown
Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress

Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress

Pros

• Soft feel (6)
  • Comfortable (5)
  • Durable (4)
  • Holds shape (4)

Cons

• Squeaks (3)

• Guest bed (4)
  • Primary bed (4)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (5)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4), I received a sample (3)

Kingsdown that really makes you a "king"

The first time i bought it for my brother because we share our rooms with a little bit space of bed, so i decided to buy him his own bed. then, time flies, im getting comfortable and feel really good when i sleep in this bed. i even feel guilty because i supposed to bought this for my brother lol. but for real, it really helps me achieve a better sleep quality, since i can sleep better and wake up without an ache in my back or neck, with the right pillow, you would achieve a perfect sleep companion for yourself, makes you the king of the bed, and when you have a better sleep, you will have a better life. i personally recommend this to people who want to buy it. and i guarantee you achieving a better sleep quality, since it happen to me. the kingsdown bed that making the king out of your bed. be the king in the bed. sleep like a king, wake like a boss. throw your old bed away, buy this one. good sleep, good life, good productivity in work or school. be a slightly better person by changing one by one of every aspect in your life, including sleep.

Not my favorite

I was asked to test out this mattress by my boss, and after using it every night for six months, I am sad to say I do not like it. I can never get sufficient sleep on the Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress. Don't get me wrong, the first few nights this mattress worked like a charm, but after a week or so I started getting back pain, and found myself tossing and turning more often. I wake up at least once a night, and it disrupts my husband too. He has also said he finds it more difficult to sleep on this mattress. One of the plus sides is he can't feel me tossing and turning, and I can't feel him either. It is also a very quiet mattress, and good quality fabric.

Comfort
For the first few nights it was great, after a while I found it was too "soft" for my back, as in not firm enough.

Support
Again, the mattress wasn't firm enough for my back, there wasn't much support if you ask me.

Firmness
Way too soft after I got used to it.

This is where I can rate this a high point, I did notice that during all 6 months, nothing changed except the minor support issues in the beginning. The fabric held up, along with the movement cancellation that took place while tossing and turning.

I would buy this again it's very comfortable

from San jos

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Develops Cavity
  • Too Soft

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

I love it it's very comfortable and so fluffy

Best comfy bed

from Bahrain

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Squeaks
  • Too Hard

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

Menahita best personal best experience of bed in the market and buy Anskm now comfortably and can not Tendmo Lada Straeton high quality and SERVISE wondrous and can not compete attic and fully to married couples

good

from usa

nice

very comfortable

from Alaoui82

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

Good industry and distinctive design

Very nice

from Jazan KSA

Professional design, good materials

Kingsdown that really makes you a "king"

from Texas,CAL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Only 1 word AWESOME

from Guanica, PR

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel

Cons

• Lumpy
    • Squeaks

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

This mattress make my life more happy, Im really feel good.

Nice one. Wanna recive ione

from Libya

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Squeaks

Soft one

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i would buy this product is amazing

from florida 33166

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

i liked

Not my favorite

from Santa Monica CA

Comfort

Support

Firmness
      Way too soft after I got used to it.

• Comfort: