Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Kingsdown
Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress

Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress

Pros

• Soft feel (5)
  • Comfortable (4)
  • Durable (3)
  • Holds shape (3)

• Primary bed (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Kingsdown that really makes you a "king"

The first time i bought it for my brother because we share our rooms with a little bit space of bed, so i decided to buy him his own bed. then, time flies, im getting comfortable and feel really good when i sleep in this bed. i even feel guilty because i supposed to bought this for my brother lol. but for real, it really helps me achieve a better sleep quality, since i can sleep better and wake up without an ache in my back or neck, with the right pillow, you would achieve a perfect sleep companion for yourself, makes you the king of the bed, and when you have a better sleep, you will have a better life. i personally recommend this to people who want to buy it. and i guarantee you achieving a better sleep quality, since it happen to me. the kingsdown bed that making the king out of your bed. be the king in the bed. sleep like a king, wake like a boss. throw your old bed away, buy this one. good sleep, good life, good productivity in work or school. be a slightly better person by changing one by one of every aspect in your life, including sleep.

Not my favorite

I was asked to test out this mattress by my boss, and after using it every night for six months, I am sad to say I do not like it. I can never get sufficient sleep on the Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress. Don't get me wrong, the first few nights this mattress worked like a charm, but after a week or so I started getting back pain, and found myself tossing and turning more often. I wake up at least once a night, and it disrupts my husband too. He has also said he finds it more difficult to sleep on this mattress. One of the plus sides is he can't feel me tossing and turning, and I can't feel him either. It is also a very quiet mattress, and good quality fabric.

Comfort
For the first few nights it was great, after a while I found it was too "soft" for my back, as in not firm enough.

Support
Again, the mattress wasn't firm enough for my back, there wasn't much support if you ask me.

Firmness
Way too soft after I got used to it.

This is where I can rate this a high point, I did notice that during all 6 months, nothing changed except the minor support issues in the beginning. The fabric held up, along with the movement cancellation that took place while tossing and turning.

good

from usa

nice

very comfortable

from Alaoui82

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

Good industry and distinctive design

Very nice

from Jazan KSA

Professional design, good materials

Kingsdown that really makes you a "king"

from Texas,CAL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Only 1 word AWESOME

from Guanica, PR

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel

Cons

• Lumpy
    • Squeaks

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

This mattress make my life more happy, Im really feel good.

Nice one. Wanna recive ione

from Libya

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Squeaks

• Guest Bed

Soft one

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i would buy this product is amazing

from florida 33166

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

• Guest Bed

i liked

Not my favorite

from Santa Monica CA

Firmness
      Way too soft after I got used to it.

Like sleeping on clouds

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

I consider this a luxury mattress and I will definitely be a repeat customer. I am very pleased with my sleeping experience. This particular mattress is perfect for couples. There is not a whole lot of movement when my husband moves on his side.

Comfort
      The comfort level of this bed compared to others that I've owned is outstanding. I have spent years looking for a mattress that my husband and myself are pleased with. This mattress is comfortable to us both. The animals seem to love it as well.

Support
      This bed provides adequate support for both myself and my husband. It has some kind of memory foam layer or something that makes it a great support.

Firmness
      It isn't a too firm mattress but it isn't a super soft that you just sink down into. The memory foam aspect of this mattress gives it the perfect firmness without being too hard.

I have had this particular mattress for 2 years and it is still in perfect condition, especially with 4 animals and a child.

• Firmness:

Amazing Sleep for the Price!

Comments about Kingsdown BodyCaress Mattress:

We purchased our Kingsdown at Rooms to Go for a great price and it also included a warranty that was over 20 years. We fell in love with it b/c of the extreme comfort. It feels like you are on a memory foam but it is a bit firmer which is perfect for us. I loved the fact that it has the box springs for firmness but the pillow/microfoam on top for the soft, cloud-like feel. I would recommend this mattress to anyone and for the price it was an incredible value. I have noticed that I sleep more soundly and through the night. To me, waking up feeling well rested is worth far more than what we paid!