Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
King Arthur Flour Dough Whisk

King Arthur Flour Dough Whisk

Pleasantly surprised

from Denton, Texas

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Quality Construction

Cons

Comments about King Arthur Flour Dough Whisk:

When I was ordering this dough whisk I'll admit it looked a little bit strange but I wanted to give it a try. After using it a few times to make several recipes I have to say it makes mixing and whisking MUCH easier. There are several great things about this:

The handle is large and easy to grip
      The metal part doesn't have little spots where food can get caught
      It is so easy to clean

So when using this I noticed right away that the handle was nice and fit great in my hand making it easier to use and I found that my hand didn't get tired. Also, there are no little places on the metal where pieces of food can get stuck like with EVERY other whisk I have used. Lastly I love that it was super easy to clean. I just rinsed it off and had no problem getting food out of tight corners. So happy with this product! Do you need a new whisk?? This is for you!

Wonderful Kitchen Gadget

Comments about King Arthur Flour Dough Whisk:

This is the most amazing little tool I have ever used in the kitchen. It mixes heavy batters or dough with very little effort and clean up is simple.

I don't put mine in the dishwasher but not much sticks to it. I suppose you could put it in the dishwasher but the wood handle would wear out faster. I recommend putting mineral oil on the wood handle.

It seems very sturdy. I bought the larger one since I could grasp the handle anywhere if I wanted it shorter. So far I have used it to combine and kneed bread dough and mix a heavy cake batter.

When you combine this little hand mixer with a large bowl it mixes almost as quickly as my kitchen aid mixer. Personally I think it it takes less effort when I include set up and cleaning. I use short hoeing strokes in the bowl and the batter combines in a couple minutes. One of the demonstration videos has a chef beating in a circular motion. I doubt I have the strength in my hands and wrist to use it like that.