Other Skin Care Systems:
Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream

Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream

I'm in love!

Comments about Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream:

I originally received this cream as a sample when I order another. After trying out this sample for a few days, I knew I was in love. In three short days there was a noticeable difference in my skin's appearance. My pores, especiy yally those bothersome ones around my noise had shrunk, my skin looked vibrant and younger. I had to have a full sized bottle. I have been using Rose Arctica now for about four months and it has not disappointed. My skin has new life. The fine lines around my eyes are less visible. I even venture out to the store with no makeup one. For a 35 year old woman this is the perfect product. I would say I have combination skin yet this product works over my entire face. I use the heavier cream at night and the lightweight cream during the day. I have also ventured out and tried the Rose Arctica eye cream and just like the face cream, it is fantastic. Try it, I know you will love it!

Rosa Artica is a a winter saver

from Eden Prairie, MN

Comments about Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream:

I think you should go for it. Lasts forever and just a dab will you do ya. I thought it was a tad pricey at first, but it has lasted for such a long time, I have forgotten about the price. such a poshy little jar as well. I use it at night but it absorbs so well, it could be used for daytime too.