Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Spot Treatment

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Spot Treatment

Not that impressed

Comments about Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Spot Treatment:

It won't heal a pimple overnight, but if you apply the product several times during the day it will work. The gel is clear and don't leave marks on my skin which some products do. I didn't experienced any dryness or so. Lasts long. The applicator is very nice and easy to use. Even though it kinda works, I won't buy it again.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Amazingly effective product for all kinds of pimples

Comments about Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Spot Treatment:

This is the best product I've ever used on my pimples. I have no idea how it's possible but it somehow accelerates the healing process in problem spots. I even read somewhere that it shouldn't be used on a pimple that's already been popped because the gel will cause healing over the infection and the bump will get worse before it gets better. I fully believe it.

Shockingly effective. I use this clear gel during the day and Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask on my problem areas at night. Ordinary acne bumps shrink overnight and are gone in two days. Cysts take more time but the swelling and redness are noticeably less in two days. Unbelievable.

Ease of Application
Just the tiniest bit of gel is needed - only enough to cover the spot. It's clear, so it can be used day or night.

Side Effects
The only warning is that if actually becomes less effective if used more than once a day, so be careful not to assume that more is better. Trust me - it isn't.

Immediacy
The gel can be used as soon as you see the telltale redness start - the sooner the better, because pimples that are just beginning to form disappear in less than two days.

• Ease of Application: