Other Baby Gyms & Playmats:
Learning Toys, Playmats and Gyms
Kids II
Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym

Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym

My kids really enjoyed this toy

from Sylvania, OH

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

I received this as a gift for my first child, and she loved playing with it.  We began using it when she was 1 month, and it was amazing to watch her reaction as she was slowly able to make the music play and touch the toys.  When we had a second baby, she also began using it at 1 month, and my older daughter loved to help her play.

Baby Einstein Play Gym is the most boring gym ever

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

I bought the baby neptune ocean adventure play gym for my daughter before she was born and I was happy about my purchase as the toys seemed fun and educational. Well, she didn't think so. I put her on it every day for tummy time. She was never interested in it. Except for the kick toy, she never actually played with the toys or the scenery on the mat. There are real life pictures of animals and their drawings on the mat. I thought that was a great idea for a toy. However, my daughter didn't really pay attention to that. I think it is a good quality toy but doesn't worth my money.

I have been very impressed

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

I love love love this product. I really can't say enough about it! This gym has been a life savor its bright fun colors and shapes have entertained both of my boys for hours. I love the educational aspects like the animals on the actual mat that are labeld by name so that as your kids get older you can show them how to read the mat. I also love the soft book that is attached with great pictures as my babies got older they were able to flip through that and have fun naming off the things in the book.

Part of the wonderful versatility of this mat is that it appeals to young and old the lady bug that hangs from one of the hooks is a favorite of my kids around 2-4months then as they start getting older they enjoy shaking the raddle or looking in the mirrior and as they continue to grow they enjoy looking at the book. We opted out of buying a baby mobile for the crib because this simply did it all.

Baby Einstein Play Gym is a fun, colorful playmat for baby

from Commerce Township, MI

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

What a fun and colorful playmat for the little one in your life.  I love baby einstein products so was excited when I got this item as a gift from my baby registry.  My kids all loved it!  The colors are bright and maintain well even washing.  Speaking of washing, all you have to do is unhook the corners of the mat and throw it in the washing machine in cold water.  You can even tumble dry on low.  I did it lots of times since baby always liked to spit up on it and the colors have stayed very nicely.

Also, the quantity and quality of the different toys is great.  There are a number of hanging animals and on the side is a movable plastic mirror to catch baby's attention and a picture of a rabbit.  The cool thing about the rabbit picture is that it slides in and out of a plastic holder so you can even put your own photos in it for baby.  They say baby's like to look at familar faces!!  The star that hangs in the center plays music on its own or when motion is detected.  It also has nice flashing lights that stay on for quite awhile so you don't have to keep reseting it.

Another high quality Einstein product!

worth it!

from Roebuck, SC

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

The Baby Einstein play mat is was wonderful.   We purchased it for our son when he was around 1 month old.    It was so wonderful to watch him try to reach out and touch all of the colorful objects.  There is a lot of variety with this.   We used it for quite a while until he got bored with it and needed more challenges.    It is very colorful which is great for young children.  It was very easy to take apart and wash when nessecary.    It was very easy to travel with I know we transported it to grandparents houses a lot.

It is very durable.  I stored it after my son was finished with it and pulled it out for our second child.  She enjoyed it as much as her brother.  We started using it with her when she was around the same age.   It was well worth the cost.  We probably could have gotten something a little cheaper but I have been overall very happy with this product.  I would recommend it to other new parents.  In fact I have given a couple of these as gifts.

baby Eistein play gym this toy it so good and so much fun, cute.

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

This toy is so cute for infants because is so colorful anc cute. The babies go crazy with it. It also makes them want them to reach. It relaxed them by playing a little bit. I think is one of the best toys because it give an opportunity to put them there so you can do something. I  will recomended to every parents because you can live the babies for a few minutes, when you need to do something. Please take the time to look all the good thing the this toys has to offer to babies. It very helful and cute so it one of the best toys.

This is a MUST have for little ones

from Alton, IL

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

This playmat kept my daughter entertained forever! I was actually sad to see her out grow it and have to pass it on. We kept the star though and even at 15 months she plays with it and as it plays music and flashes its lights she dances to it!

Baby loved it

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

The best part about the Baby Einstein Gym is the musical star.  My son would lay and look and the flashing star and listen to the music for hours.  The "bars" that cross over the gym stay in place nicely and provide colorful stimulation from babys a few weeks to several months old.

Very entertaing for children

from Rome, GA

Comments about Kids II Baby Einstein Play Gym:

I have two little boys of my own and as baby's they both owned the Kids I Baby Einstein play gym.  They loved it and stayed busy and entertained for hours. it also really gave me a chance to sit and relax if only for 5 minutes.  I have a 6 month old neice right now and I recommend the Baby Einstein play gym to them, since they have bought it even they seem to get along better because they can actually sit the baby down for a little while.  So in closing I would recommend this item for children.