Other Coffee Makers:
V700
Keurig Vue Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig Vue Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (5)
  • Durable (5)
  • Easy to use (5)
  • Multiple settings (4)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Everyday (6)
  • Home (5)
  • Short trips / weekends (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Coffee aficionado (4), Everyday drinker (3)

Awesome

I had an older version of the Keurig and was fortunate to receive the Vue as a gift. I absolutely love it! I really like that you can customize it based on size. I like using the setting for a travel mug so I can take it with me! You can make a stronger cup versus a weaker cup. There is a limited variety of flavors right now but I am hoping as the product gets more popular they will have the same great flavors as the other models. It brews a great cup of coffee, iced tea or hot chocolate. One of my favorite is that they now have cappuccino where you have two pods. One pod is the milk (froth) and the other is the coffee. The Vue is durable and easy to clean . There is also a timer on it which I love! I love being able to set it just like a normal coffee maker and have it ready when I wake up! The design is great and looks awesome sitting on my counter. It blends in with the other appliances. My favorite flavor is Apple Cider! So check it out!

Will drain your wallet

The novelty has worn off. As a coffee lover, I dont approve. Takes up lots of conter space and cost an ongoing fortune for all the single cup serving pods and holder to put them on. Must get this as they roll around in the drawer or cupboard. Not environmentally friendly and doesn't make great coffee. .

Brew Performance
Brews pretty quick but it's only making a few ounces! My definition of a siingle cup of coffee is much different than the manufacturer's. It's a pain having to keep brewing every time you want another cup and it's noisy.

I don't like the unit, but cleaning it is easier as you throw the plasic cups away. The brew portion takes vinegar or cleaner just like any other pot. It's strong coffee but I don't think the water heats at the right temp to make the coffee flavorful. In fact, it's a bit burnt tasting.

My biggest gripe. Instead of making a pot, this makes 1 cup at a time. It's not for everyday use at all unless you're one to grab a couple cups and go out the door. The pods aren't convenient as they need a holder or you have a pile of them all over the drawer or cupboard.

The unit is large and sits far out on the counter. The pods go in ok but taking them out is akward for me. Buttons are easy to see I suppose it's meant to impress your friends and guests with it's unique features and large size. I suppose also it would be good if it was put into the wall somehow.

It hasn't broken and the plastic seems durable. But I still wouldn't recommend this as you have to keep opening the lids and handle constantly to put in and take out the pods.

Keurig Vue Brewing System V700

from california

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

• Office

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

i drink coffee all day. i love the convenience of my new Keurig Vue Brewing System V700.. My coffee is ready in what seems like seconds.. brewed to perfection!

For it being a less expensive single cup coffee maker

from Chicago

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
    • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I love it specially since it's a less expensive it gets the job done. Although I wish it was a bit heftier. But for now she will due

i own this

from leabanon,mo

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

i use this everyday my day wouldnt be good without coffee

fddgf

from alger

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
    • Complicated Controls
    • Hard To Clean
    • Limited Features
    • Long Brew Time
    • Loud
    • Small Pot
    • Ugly Design

• Office

ghgfhgfhfghfghgf hffg ghj

Best thing I've used

from Paramount ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I use this on a daily basis. I love how it he mutable choices on it .

Kerrigan very disappointed

from Campbell Ohio

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
      • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Was very disappointed with this Keurig. I had a very hard time with the coffee and the needle getting stuck constantly. I really enjoyed my first Keurig but this one was extremely difficult to use. Coffee was not affordable also with this particular Keurig. Would take too long to brew and coffee would not come out.

Good for a quick cup

from Miami, ok

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard to find vue cups

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I brew a cup before work during the week. Being able to brew a single cup works great for me, since I'm the only one in my family that drinks coffee. The only problem I have is that the pods are one time use and can be expensive. I pay about $25 for a 40 pack of them, which lasts under a month. Normal coffee lasts me several months and costs less than $15. Also I can't buy the vue pods in my area, but I bought a cheap k cup to vue cup converter. So that works, it also let's me use regular coffee grounds in it. It's just a small hassle to do that.
      All in all I love my vue 700, I'd have a hard time going back to a regular coffee maker after using the keurig products.

Everyday use!

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Even when I am fighting the morning sleepies to keep my eyes open after waking up, I always get the perfect cup of coffee with this machine. It has a sleek design, which means my kitchen...which is a bit outdated when it comes to the 70's style wooden cupboards and stained stove...has a bit of modern style in it finally.
      There's a light that illuminates the water, making it glow, almost like it's happy to see me. An automatic turn-off feature gets used all the time as I am quite forgetful at turning off coffee pots. The blue LED screen is easy to navigate, all powered by the touch of your finger. A monkey could use the menu easily and end with the same results.
      The Vue cups are too expensive for my wallet, but I am able to use a filter in which I put my own coffee, and save money this way.
      Clean up is a breeze, I have not had any issues with it filling halfway, as some reviews run into (I should note I owned an older style Keurig machine that does have this problem, and am aware it happens). The only problem I've ever experienced with this machine was that it did not register it had a full water tank. That was solved simply by unplugging the machine and refilling the water tank.
      I would gladly recommend this coffee maker to anyone who wants something easy for a cup or two of coffee/tea/hot cocoa anytime during the day.

Always a perfect cup!

Just run water and vinegar through it every once in a while and it's clean! The bottom part the cup sits on comes out easily for hand washing, and most everything removes and is accessible.

Just learning where everything is in the menu is the part you have to take a few minutes with. It's pretty self explanatory though.

I love the look of it!

Nothing has broken in the almost-year I've had it. With good care, though, it should last a lint time!

• Brew Performance:

Excellent! Beautiful mornings :)

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Now french press became my second favorite, although I still make some every now and then. I frequently have people over for coffee and now don't have to wait forever for each cup to brew (I used to french press every cup). So, I'd imagine it's great for families too.

Brew Performance
      Great taste. It doesn't burn my coffee. If you use high quality beans, this is quite important for the preservation of the taste.

It's quite easy actually.

1-2-3

A Great Coffee Maker at a Great Price

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I liked the Keurig coffee maker from the start because of how great it looks and the price was fair as well.

Brew Performance
      My Keurig does a fantastic job brewing fresh coffee every time. It brews it fast and makes it high quality. This is the kind of coffee I'm used to getting when I go out to a restaurant or a coffee house. Very good quality coffee.

This is a very easy coffee maker to clean. I just give it a quick wipe down with a dish rag after every use and she's looking as good as new.

It's actually quite easy to use this coffee maker. It brews up pretty fast compared to other similar coffee makers and always brews it up right.

I really like the design of my Keurig. It isn't too big and also isn't too small. It fits in perfectly on my counter and looks so good next to all my other smaller appliances.

I have never had any issue with the durability of my Keurig. It was definitely built to last a long time.