Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig Vue Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig Vue Brewing System

Awesome

I had an older version of the Keurig and was fortunate to receive the Vue as a gift. I absolutely love it! I really like that you can customize it based on size. I like using the setting for a travel mug so I can take it with me! You can make a stronger cup versus a weaker cup. There is a limited variety of flavors right now but I am hoping as the product gets more popular they will have the same great flavors as the other models. It brews a great cup of coffee, iced tea or hot chocolate. One of my favorite is that they now have cappuccino where you have two pods. One pod is the milk (froth) and the other is the coffee. The Vue is durable and easy to clean . There is also a timer on it which I love! I love being able to set it just like a normal coffee maker and have it ready when I wake up! The design is great and looks awesome sitting on my counter. It blends in with the other appliances. My favorite flavor is Apple Cider! So check it out!

Will drain your wallet

The novelty has worn off. As a coffee lover, I dont approve. Takes up lots of conter space and cost an ongoing fortune for all the single cup serving pods and holder to put them on. Must get this as they roll around in the drawer or cupboard. Not environmentally friendly and doesn't make great coffee. .

Brew Performance
Brews pretty quick but it's only making a few ounces! My definition of a siingle cup of coffee is much different than the manufacturer's. It's a pain having to keep brewing every time you want another cup and it's noisy.

I don't like the unit, but cleaning it is easier as you throw the plasic cups away. The brew portion takes vinegar or cleaner just like any other pot. It's strong coffee but I don't think the water heats at the right temp to make the coffee flavorful. In fact, it's a bit burnt tasting.

My biggest gripe. Instead of making a pot, this makes 1 cup at a time. It's not for everyday use at all unless you're one to grab a couple cups and go out the door. The pods aren't convenient as they need a holder or you have a pile of them all over the drawer or cupboard.

The unit is large and sits far out on the counter. The pods go in ok but taking them out is akward for me. Buttons are easy to see I suppose it's meant to impress your friends and guests with it's unique features and large size. I suppose also it would be good if it was put into the wall somehow.

It hasn't broken and the plastic seems durable. But I still wouldn't recommend this as you have to keep opening the lids and handle constantly to put in and take out the pods.

Kerrigan very disappointed

from Campbell Ohio

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
  • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Was very disappointed with this Keurig. I had a very hard time with the coffee and the needle getting stuck constantly. I really enjoyed my first Keurig but this one was extremely difficult to use. Coffee was not affordable also with this particular Keurig. Would take too long to brew and coffee would not come out.

Good for a quick cup

from Miami, ok

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard to find vue cups

• Everyday
  • Home
  • Weekends

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I brew a cup before work during the week. Being able to brew a single cup works great for me, since I'm the only one in my family that drinks coffee. The only problem I have is that the pods are one time use and can be expensive. I pay about $25 for a 40 pack of them, which lasts under a month. Normal coffee lasts me several months and costs less than $15. Also I can't buy the vue pods in my area, but I bought a cheap k cup to vue cup converter. So that works, it also let's me use regular coffee grounds in it. It's just a small hassle to do that.
All in all I love my vue 700, I'd have a hard time going back to a regular coffee maker after using the keurig products.

Everyday use!

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Even when I am fighting the morning sleepies to keep my eyes open after waking up, I always get the perfect cup of coffee with this machine. It has a sleek design, which means my kitchen...which is a bit outdated when it comes to the 70's style wooden cupboards and stained stove...has a bit of modern style in it finally.
There's a light that illuminates the water, making it glow, almost like it's happy to see me. An automatic turn-off feature gets used all the time as I am quite forgetful at turning off coffee pots. The blue LED screen is easy to navigate, all powered by the touch of your finger. A monkey could use the menu easily and end with the same results.
The Vue cups are too expensive for my wallet, but I am able to use a filter in which I put my own coffee, and save money this way.
Clean up is a breeze, I have not had any issues with it filling halfway, as some reviews run into (I should note I owned an older style Keurig machine that does have this problem, and am aware it happens). The only problem I've ever experienced with this machine was that it did not register it had a full water tank. That was solved simply by unplugging the machine and refilling the water tank.
I would gladly recommend this coffee maker to anyone who wants something easy for a cup or two of coffee/tea/hot cocoa anytime during the day.

Always a perfect cup!

Just run water and vinegar through it every once in a while and it's clean! The bottom part the cup sits on comes out easily for hand washing, and most everything removes and is accessible.

Just learning where everything is in the menu is the part you have to take a few minutes with. It's pretty self explanatory though.

I love the look of it!

Nothing has broken in the almost-year I've had it. With good care, though, it should last a lint time!

• Brew Performance:

Excellent! Beautiful mornings :)

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Now french press became my second favorite, although I still make some every now and then. I frequently have people over for coffee and now don't have to wait forever for each cup to brew (I used to french press every cup). So, I'd imagine it's great for families too.

Brew Performance
Great taste. It doesn't burn my coffee. If you use high quality beans, this is quite important for the preservation of the taste.

It's quite easy actually.

1-2-3

A Great Coffee Maker at a Great Price

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I liked the Keurig coffee maker from the start because of how great it looks and the price was fair as well.

Brew Performance
My Keurig does a fantastic job brewing fresh coffee every time. It brews it fast and makes it high quality. This is the kind of coffee I'm used to getting when I go out to a restaurant or a coffee house. Very good quality coffee.

This is a very easy coffee maker to clean. I just give it a quick wipe down with a dish rag after every use and she's looking as good as new.

It's actually quite easy to use this coffee maker. It brews up pretty fast compared to other similar coffee makers and always brews it up right.

I really like the design of my Keurig. It isn't too big and also isn't too small. It fits in perfectly on my counter and looks so good next to all my other smaller appliances.

I have never had any issue with the durability of my Keurig. It was definitely built to last a long time.

• Brew Performance:

We all agree: Great gift and household tool

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

The Keurig Vue is a great machine because it offers the best cup of coffee in a great quality machine. The best part about it is that, contrary to other coffee machines, the cup system of the Vue makes coffee drinking way cleaner without the fear of old residue sticking to your machine. Moreover, the cups themselves are replaceable so you can have more variety in coffee for the same price.

Brew Performance
It is fast, does not make noise except the expected evaporation sounds, and it conveniently measures to perfection.

This is the best part. The maintenance of these machines is minimal and focused only on the location of the cup.

It is a one-button fuction with pre-programmed settings that makes it easy for anyone to use.

The state-of-the-art space age design makes the machine fit just about anywhere in the kitchen counter. Moreover, it is a beautiful piece that will sure make good conversation among your guests.

The machine durable because its functions are simple, the design is clean, and there is minimal hardware usage. Therefore, you can rest assured that the Vue will stay in the family for a long time!

Love it for my tea

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Before I received this as a birthday gift this year I never really saw what the big deal with the Keurig was. Now that I've gotten it and used it I love it! I've been into drinking tea a lot lately and I love that I can make single servings of my favorite teas rather than having to make a whole lot that ends up not getting drank. I am also glad that it is much easier to clean than I expected it to be. The only downfall is that when I am able to find the Vue cups for my Keurig they can be a bit expensive at times in comparison to buying regular tea bags from the store but it's all worth it in the end. But if you are someone who is good at finding deals it's not always expensive to buy the cups if you look in the right places. I use it every day for my morning tea and so far I have yet to have any problems with it and I hope it stays working just the same. I enjoy the many different flavors that are offered for the cups as well.

• Brew Performance:

Makes a fast hot good tasting cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Makes a good cup of almost any hot drink including a large variety of coffee flavors, teas and hot chocolate the only draw back is the cost of the name brand cups. There are however store brand and other options available. It makes the brew in a very timely manner but be careful it is really hot.

And I thought Keurig couldn't get any better

from Warren, MI

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

I have a regular Keurig B60 and a mini also. I truly love those units then I won my VUE last year and wow I just can't get enough of its capabilities. I keep both the B60 and the Vue in my kitchen because together they really expand your beverage choices. Its harder to find Vue varieties in store but can easily be found online. The advantages of the vue are that you can not only select cup size but strength of mix. You can control temperature. I always wished the B60 would be a bit hotter so the VUE is a step up in that department. You can create frothy beverages if thats your thing. My sister loves that so even if I'm not a froth kind of guy others in my household around you can do it without an extra device. It has a huge water reservoir which makes it great when company comes over.The touch screen is easy to figure out even without reading the directions. It has an attractive design that really has a modern appeal and sets off my kitchen. Its usually an immediate conversation piece

Brew Performance
I can easily set it up so I can make it big or small, strong or weak, warm or hot and its fast

I like the ease if cleaning. Like everything else maintaining it as you go makes keeping it up easy. It gets a little harder descaling if you let it sit around but the instructions are easy to follow.

Its so easy even my young niece can use it without assistance.

Nice modern looking design easy to display, use and clean.

I havel't had any issues bith breakage are parts coming off so I'd say its pretty durable.

Nice brewing system

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Keurig Vue Brewing System:

Certainly an innovation in brewing the area. A reliable machine, works like it should with no problems so far

Brew Performance
Good, depending on the type of coffee used to brew. Sometimes when we use the coffee powder as opposed to the pods, the powder leaks and falls in the coffee mug which is not the best but I drink it after filtering it. Sometimes that is a pain especially when you are in a hurry. The pods are the best. This machine is clearly designed for the pods but we can use the machine with coffee powder as well.

I have found it to be pretty to easy to clean. Of course I have cleaned only the water tank

Easy to use with minimal buttons to push

They could have done a better job with the design of the water tank. Sometimes it is difficult to get the water tank to align on the base properly

I am hoping it will serve us for a while. As of right now it is just sitting on my kitchen counter in a safe place where no one bothers it. Because it is plastic, it is not fragile like a drip coffee maker. I like this part of the machine