4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

I love this coffee maker.

I love my Keurig B66 Special Edition.  This is the same as the B60 except it is sold at Costco and other warehouse stores with additional k-cups included.  This coffee maker is wonderful for people who live alone or who are the only coffee drinkers in a household.  I don't like instant coffee and this gives me real coffee quickly with no waste and no mess.  It can be programmed to turn on when you wake up and you just need to add a k-cup and push the button and you have hot, fresh coffee immediately.  Even if you don't program it, the water heats up in about a minute or two.  I usually feed my cat while it's heating up.  There are so many varieties of k-cups available that you are sure to find one that you like.  I've been having fun experimenting and find I like the Timothy's brand the best.  I don't like my coffee strong and some of the other popular brands were not to my liking.  You can select from three different size cups and there are two temperature settings.  Everyone complains that this machine is loud, and it is, but only when it pumps the water for the next cup.  It doesn't bother me but you may want to set your unit on a towel to cushion the vibration.

Good while it lasted

I hate to be the first bad review, however, I am very hesitant to buy another Keurig. I had my Keurig for about 9 months, when it began to sputter, then it began to leak...and then the motor just gave out. We really did enjoy the Keurig while we had it, but I have got to give it some serious thought before purchasing another one. My old drip coffee maker, I had for years and thank goodness I didn't trash it because we are back using it again. The Keurig was convenient, quick and provided us to be able to have a variety of coffee at our fingertips, but it was short-lived.

Awesome Coffee maker

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is a great coffee maker because once warmed up it takes less than a minute per cup of coffee.

Brew Performance
Setting on the middle setting the cups always come out perfectly. The exact strength I like.

The tray comes off the bottom and there really aren't any places on the outside of the machine that stuff easily get stuck into. I have not cleaned out the reservoir where the water sits yet, I worry about it because my hand would not fit inside, but a small brush like a baby bottle brush would fit nicely.

With the included coffee k-cup that allows for your own coffee this is not too bad, just twist off the top and add one or two teaspoons off coffee grounds.

I did not rate it a ten because the little plastic mesh cup is sometimes hard to clean out and grounds semi frequently get into the cup.

My roommate has had this machine for several years, and still works great, making many sometimes ten or twelve cups of coffee per day.

I love Keurig!!

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is my second Keurig brewer and I have to say that I can't drink coffee out of a regular coffee pot after having coffee from a Keurig! It is an awesome product and lasts for years. I love having the variety of kcups and all the cool products that you can store your kcups in. The whole system is really fun too. I willl never have another kind of brewer.

Brew Performance
Every cup is done to perfection.

I kind of wish that you could get all the water out of a Keurig. Sometimes you just want to dump it and start fresh.

Put in a K-cup and push your desired cup size. How much easier can you get? Love it.......

They are very stylish looking.

There is one weakness in Keurig brewers and unfortunately my son found it on his brewer. His kids were helping make a cup of coffee and lifted up way to hard on the handle and broke it. It was very disappointing as he enjoyed coffee out of mine very much. If Keurig could get that one design issue fixed somehow that would be awesome.

• Brew Performance:

The only coffee maker I use!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased the Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System about a year ago, and I am so happy I did! My coffee always is brewed fresh and it comes out nice and hot every time. The flavor is always strong, just the way I like it.

Something else I enjoy about the Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System is how easy it is to use. I like being able to wake up in the morning, turn it on, place my mug under the spout, insert the flavor I want, select the size I want, and it's ready!

It's not only easy to use, but it's also very simple to clean as well. You just need to remove the water holder and clean it with soap and water, and then place it back on the device. It's that easy!

Lastly, to say what I enjoy most about the Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System is the fact that when you have guests over, everyone can choose their own flavor and size. Having the Keurig gets rid of the hassle of having to make an entire pot of coffee when there's guests over.

If you do not have a Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System, I strongly advise you to go out and buy one today!

Best Coffee Maker Ever

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

The only reason I did not give this coffee maker a 10 is because there are parts that are hard to clean. But overall, I LOVE the Keurig. It is by far the best coffee maker I have ever owned.

Brew Performance
I love that you can brew one cup at a time. If you like it strong, you can make it strong, if you like it not as strong, then you can make it however you like it. You can also select different cup sizes.

It is not so easy to clean where the coffee goes. It is really hard to get in there to get it cleaned. To clean the entire machine, you have to use vinegar to run through the water carafe. It is easy but time consuming. But, this is with all coffee makers.

This is the easiest coffee maker to use. You just pop in a K-cup or add your own coffee grounds to the filter that you can purchase for the Keurig, fill the carafe with water and place your cup under the spout and press a button. Could it be any easier?

I love the design, it makes it functional. I give it a 9 because it is hard to clean the inside where the pods go, but the rest of it is very well designed.

I have used my Keurig for 2 yrs now and it is holding up fine. It is a very durable coffee maker.

Love this coffee maker

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love this coffee maker. I have had it for about a year and have never had any issues with it. It is a great option for single people or for families who drink different types of coffee. Every person can drink what they want: cafe, decaf, flavored, regular etc. I live alone and drink one or 2 cups of coffee in the morning. It is great not having to make a whole pot. I buy the K cups when I find them on sale but I also purchased the reusable Ekobrew cups where you can still buy any coffee you want in a bag and fill the cup yourself. Works fantastic. I do not keep it on all day as I only drink coffee in the morning. I do not like the idea of it being on all day when I know it is not going to be used.

Brew Performance
I have never had an issue with this machine. It always makes a good cup of coffee.

I wash out the water container every time it empties to keep it clean. Other than than I do not do anything else.

So easy to use and to clean up. Especially if you use the K cups.

The design is fine, it matches my black granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.

I have had no issues with the coffee maker in over a year.

• Brew Performance:

Everything I thought it would be

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

I asked for my Keurig for Christmas and was thrilled to get this one. It brews coffee extremely fast. I can't seem to get the auto on/off to work, but I haven't played too much with that feature. I haven't had any problems and have been using this Keurig daily since Christmas. The only thing I wish it could do is to brew a slightly bigger cup of coffee. I have had a few days where my coffee tastes a little more bitter than the previous days even though it's the same kind of coffee. I'm not sure if this is something about the coffee itself or the Keurig. The Keurig is very easy to use. I do wish that when I brew an iced coffee it wouldn't be brewed hot and melt all of the ice in my glass. I find it easier to do iced coffee the old fashioned way than in the Keurig. I haven't tried any of the cold teas yet, but I don't doubt I will find them disappointing as well because they are not actually cold brewed.

• Brew Performance:

As necessary as the invention of the cell phone?

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

It's a shame this model is discontinued. My MIL gave this to us one year when she bought herself the "newer version" that had come out. I will never again in my lifetime be without a Keurig machine. I use this as often and with as much regularity as my cell phone. Everyday, without fail. I absolutely love my Keurig.

Brew Performance
Brews perfect every time. I love my coffee, I love my iced tea. It is exactly what I am looking for every time I use it. Sometimes I like strong coffee, sometimes I like a large cup to take with me, it is never a surprise, I get exactly what I program in. I am a big fan of consistency and this machine delivers.

Everything is pretty easy to clean except I need a special bristle brush for the interior part where the K-cups are placed.

It really could not be simpler. No guessing measurements, or water amount. Plop in the cup, select strength, press go, enjoy!!

I truly believe this is the best model there was. Everyone that I know that has gotten more updated models had problems at some point in time. My MIL had it for two years, and we have had it for over three years now, and not one issue, not one. It fits under my cabinets, it looks nice enough to stay on the counter all the time, and is fairly easy to clean. Perfect, just perfect!

Oops, I think I already eluded to this in the design section, but over five years now and used all day every day and still running like a champion.

• Brew Performance:

Great yummy coffee with ease!

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

I waited to save up and buy a more expensive model because I had family experience problems with the cheap knockoffs. I absolutely love this coffee maker! First of all WOW this guy has so many flavor options. It's outstanding how many different packets u can buy. I am the only one in the house who drinks coffee so the ease of single use is just perfect for me. I really love popping in a flavor and walking away. This is a huge upgrade over any regular coffee maker. You wont believe the difference in taste! I also really loved the hot cocoa flavor we tried. The best thing is that it's just SO FAST! I will never go back to a simple coffee maker again. All in all very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone with single cup coffee needs!

Brew Performance
Every brew choice tastes amazing! I love all the different options. The packets are affordable as well.

I find it well worth cleaning each time just to keep it like new.

Like I said before this is super easy and fast. I love how convenient it is to use every morning when I have limited time.

It's very sleek and fancy looking. I get compliments anytime a friend or family member sees it for the first time.

So far so good. I'm expecting this to last a long time as it seems to be very well built.

• Brew Performance:

The daddy of all Keurig brewers

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

I first fell in love with this machine while staying with my sister. My entire visit I drank cup after cup of fresh brew ed perfectly balanced coffee. I am usually a 2 cups a day in the morning type of person. However with Keurig the coffee tastes so much better than the coffee I'm used to. I was instantly hooked. In fact after my stay with her was over, I came home and almost immediately purchased the Keurig mini brewer. I wish I had purchased this one instead.

Brew Performance
This thing works great. It makes the best tasting cup of coffee I've ever had outside of a specialty coffee shop.

The internal elements of the machine are very difficult to access when there has been a mishap. Sometimes the foil lid of a k-cup doesnt get punctured correctly and pressure builds up inside the cup causing a mini explosion inside the brewing section of the machine. When that happens, no matter which model you have, a Keurig brewer is difficult to clean out.

It is very very easy to use, especially if you buy the disposable k-cups. I feel bad throwing away all that plastic packaging. You can purchase a reusable k-cup that is washable and then fill it with your own grinds.

My mini brewer died only a few months after I purchased it. However my sister had this brewer long before I purchased the mini, and hers is still going strong. This one is much more sturdy and durable.

• Brew Performance:

What did we do before our Keurig?!?!

from Grafton, WI

Comments about Keurig Ultimate Single-Cup Brewing System:

We purchased our Keurig a couple years ago as a Christmas for our family. My husband is a big coffee drinker, while I like teas and iced coffees. This was the perfect solution for our family, so much so that I wonder what we did before we had our Keurig!

My husband can enjoy a variety of different types of coffee within a single day, and our family can enjoy our own preferences without any coffee going to waste. One fantastic feature is the different cup size options; my husband can make a coffee stronger or weaker and depending on the type of coffee we have these settings fit our brewing needs. We also "brew" without a kcup in the coffee maker to get hot water. This is great when making instant oatmeal in the morning, hot chocolate packets (much cheaper than the hot chocolate kcup option), and heating up bottles for our little one. This coffee maker makes more than just coffee.