Other Coffee Makers:
Keurig
B30
Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System

Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Durable (4)

• Everyday (4)
  • Home (3)
  • Office (3)
  • Short trips / weekends (3)
    • Brew Performance:

I'm finally able to make good coffee!

For some reason I'm completely unable to make good coffee.  I've tried different types of coffee, various coffeemakers, fitlered water, different types of filters and nothing works.  Not only that, I don't need a whole pot of coffee each day, just one cup.  I finally gave up and just started buying my daily cup of coffee at Starbucks or the gas station near my house.

Then I started a new job and there was a Keurig in the breakroom that I fell in love with. They had several different flavors of coffee and it was so easy to just pop a k-cup into the machine, brew my coffee, and get back to work.  Then if I decide to have another cup later in the day, I could brew a fresh one in a totally different flavor if I wanted.

So that clinched it, I had to have one for my home. I was put off by the price of both the Keurig and the k-cups at first, but I figure the hassle of going out for coffee or trying to make good coffee and wasting it evens out in the end and justifies it.  And I got the my k-cup filter as well for when I want to use my favorite local coffee.

We use our Keurig every day and have saved so much time and money by making one cup of coffee at home.  I love being able to make a cup of light hazelnut and then have my husband make a cup of whatever strong, muddy coffee he likes and both of us are happy.  There's very little

The only things I don't like are that only a standard size mug fits under the spout so if I want to use my favorite huge cup I have to brew it in a smaller cup and pour it into the larger one.  Also, sometimes water leaks out from the bottom. I have no idea where it comes from and why it does that. Oh, and it does bother me that k-cups are not recyclable, so I try to use the k-cup filter as often as possible.

The Keurig Mini is only good for occasional coffee drinkers.

I have a Keurig Platinum at home, but have been using the **Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System B30** lately because it's in my husband's temporary lodging. Each time I use it, I'm grateful I bought the big one (Platinum B60) for my house.

Brew Performance
Even though I like the Keurig I have at home, I still think there's nothing better than a cup of coffee brewed from a traditional coffee maker. Keurig is too watered down and the Keurig Mini Single-Cup is no different from my machine in that area.

This small machine is easy to use, but not as easy as my Platinum. While this works for us away from home, I would never buy this for everyday use. It's too small and I'm just not crazy about certain aspects of its design. I really don't like the fact that you have to pour water into the tank every time you use it. The water tank to my Platinum is so big, I can make several cups of coffee without having to refill the tank. While you can't select a coffee cup size like you can with better Keurig machines, you CAN change the amount of water you add to the tank and thus, manipulate the amount of coffee it will brew.

One major issue I have with the Mini Single-Cup is that it is very difficult to shut the pop-out doors. When you add a K-Cup to the slot, I always feel like I'm going to break the thing because it really takes some effort to push the lid closed. Not only that, but the lid to the water tank is very hard to close too. It feels cheaply made and like it will fall apart at any minute.

Great Product When Breaking Into The K-Cup World

from High Point,NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I brought this coffee maker for my dad, he wanted a coffee maker where he didn't have to brew a whole pot just for one cup. My dad isn't into electronics or technology, he's just a plain man who loves his sports & coffee. I knew that I had to find a coffee maker that was simple enough for him to use but would also brew him a great cup of coffee. My dad loved the sleek look, the simple functions, temperature of the coffee, and it filled his favorite coffee cup up perfectly. My dad loves making coffee now, I literally have to buy his K-Cups in bulk. LoL.. I would highly recommend this to any new comers to the k-cup world, it will help break you in just right.

Right size for one

from Tunnelton, WV

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Fast

Cons

• Hard To Clean
    • It splash water out of the sidrd
    • Limited Cup Sizes
    • Noisy

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use this Keurig every morning for the last three years. In the begining I was wonderful. It made a cup of coffee in the matter of minutes. Coffee tasted so good. I like it because it was a single. I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so it worked for me. I like that it has a filter so you can add any coffee you want. The pods are good too, but it is expensive. There is no settings. Your measure your coffee add your water to the tank and brew. The one thing I didn't like was you have to use a certain size cup. It can not be tall. All in all its a good coffee pot.

A must have in your house

from Greenville, SC

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is a great coffee machine. Coffee is really good and hot. I love the hot water dispenser for my teas and hot chocolate. It doesn't brew fast but it's not meant to be a fast machine. It's great when you start the machine and get ready for work. I have notice that I have to fill the water dispenser every two days. I just wish it had a larger water tank. But other than that I would,highly recommend this product. I've purchased a few as Christmas gifts for family and friends and they absolutely love them.

Love My Keurig

from Ponchatoula, La.

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love my Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System . I got mine a year or two ago for mothers day. The first thing I tried was hot cocoa and it was so good but different because I was used it hot cocoa being sweet and it was not. Then I got like a variety of coffee and teas. I love the teas more because I have not found the kind of coffee I like yet. I got mine in Red but wanted a blue or black color. I also bought a Reusable Coffee Filter. This is a thing you put in there you can put your owe kind of coffee in it . But you have to clean the filter out with every uses. You have to pop the other one out before using this one. My mom came over and she always drinks coffee and I made her a cup in my Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System. She said this tastes really good an she asked where did I buy it from . Now ever time she comes over I make her the best coffee in the world in my keurig. She drinks more coffee in the winter. But I love ice coffee .

Love this convenient Keurig

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Fast

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

Since I don't drink coffee that frequently, I really like using the Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System to make my coffees. I don't think this is the best choice for someone who drinks multiple cups of coffee a day, but if you only drink a few cups a week, this is the perfect choice for you.

Although the larger Keurigs have a water storage tank, this one needs to be filled each time you make a coffee. In order to make sure I don't have more coffee than my cup will hold, I fill the cup I want to brew the coffee into with water. I then dump that water in the top of the Keurig before I start brewing the coffee.

This is relatively easy to clean, as I just run thru a solution every so often to clean out the top of the Keurig. I know lots of people who don't even clean it out, but I try to do that once a month or so.

This is a great option for anyone who likes to drink coffee, but doesn't want the commitment of a larger sized Keurig. This looks nice on your counter and doesn't take up too much space.

Very First Keurig

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I got this one when they first came out with this brand and I loved it. I used it primarily at work because it was much simpler to use than the regular coffee pot I had. This one is simple enough where it takes up virtually no space at all and it is quiet as a mouse when brewing. So much so, you never know when your cup of coffee started brewing and when it finished if you are not looking.

Brew Performance
          This unit brews coffee super fast and very evenly.

This unit is very simple to clean. Each time I use it and simple give it a good rinse and it all good.

This is probably the simplest unit to use of any coffee maker I have ever owned.

The design of this unit is very sleek and simple. While is not very eye catching the look of this unit is very deceiving, because of the capabilities this unit has.

I used this unit every single day for 5 years and when I got another model and passed it on and it is still going strong for the person who i gave it to.

Not Worth the Price.

from Millville, NJ

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased the Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System for my cubicle at work when the office coffee maker broke. I had heard great things about this single cup brewing system and was excited to have a coffee maker at my desk, after all we all have those days where we pretty much need coffee on tap. I had a Keurig at my house that worked pretty well, so I purchased the mini version of it because I knew the brand and the quality. Overall, this coffee maker isn't one that I would buy again if given the opportunity.

Brew Performance
          The brew performance is the big highlight for this brewing system. It makes the coffee relatively quickly, within moments in fact. While this may be worth it for some people, it wasn't the most important thing for me in a coffee maker.

I started having issues with cleaning this coffee maker a few weeks after I first bought it, and haven't stopped having issues with it. The inside of the water reservoir area is very hard to clean out, and I find that it smells and the smell is relatively hard to get rid of.

The coffee maker is easy to use, and just requires two steps, besides pressing the start button, to make the coffee.

I thought that this brewing system was relatively large for being a mini. I eventually took it off my desk and moved it to the common area because it took up too much space.

The coffee maker felt rather cheap for the price, in regards to the materials used.

Personalized Coffee Satisfaction

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

This little single serve coffee maker is not only quick and convenient, it is also a way to get your own personalized cup of coffee every time you brew a cup. If you like regular plain coffee it will do that, but if you are a person who enjoys various flavors in their daily coffee routine this brewer is perfect for you. Your spouse can have their cup of dark roast morning java, while you enjoy a delicious hazelnut flavored cup of bliss. While everyone in the household or office can choose exactly what flavor or roast of coffee they want, the Keurig Mini Single-Cup has the added benefit of no wasted coffee. Serving coffee one cup at a time means not having to toss out half a pot at the end of the day. It's also eco-friendly since there is no wasted water as well. You add enough water for one cup of coffee at a time so no need to empty a reservoir at the end of the day. The quality construction ensures this unit will function properly for a long time. The space saving size also doesn't take up more counter space than many of the other single-serve brewers on the market. It's easy to clean and while the brewing process isn't silent, it doesn't create as much noise as some other coffee makers I've tried. Overall, this is my favorite way to brew coffee since one person can enjoy flavored coffee or even hot tea while another gets themselves a cup of their favorite roast. The only drawback is the fact that it only brews one cup at a time so if you are serving a crowd it may take awhile to get everyone their coffee, but each cup will be personalized to their taste and come out fresh and hot.

Brew Performance
          Fairly quiet and a quick brew.

Wipes down easily.

Pour a cup of water in the unit, add your favorite single serve cup and hit the on button.

Great appliance!!

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

With not being a huge coffee drinker but enjoy a cup here & there, this is an awesome product for myself. Its super easy to use & clean. :)

Quick to heat & pour!

Easy to take apart & rinse

Super easy, even with a baby on your hip ;)

Fits great on my clutter counter :)

Have had it almosy 1 yr & no issues.

For every home

from IN

Comments about Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System:

I feel the Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing System is a necessity for every household. This machine is capable of brewing any Kcups- there are literally thousands. This machine can brew coffee, flavored coffees, teas, Snapple products, vitamin drinks and hot chocolate just to name a few. You do not need to use a certain brand Kcup, so you can have a variety, from all manufactures that will be able to brewed in your Keurig Mini Single-Cup Brewing system. One of my favorite features of this brewing system is that the water is heated per use, so you do not have to leave the machine plugged in and consuming electricity. I plug it in, add the water and in under a minute I have a fresh, steaming hot beverage. This is fail proof system, you simply add your mug of water, insert the kcup, close the latch and press brew, there is no mess, as all the grounds stay in each kcup. Clean up is non-exsistant! This is a must for any home as the options for drinks are so plentiful!