Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Pros

• Brews quickly (29)
  • Easy to use (29)
  • Stylish (22)
  • Durable (21)
  • Multiple settings (21)

Cons

• Hard to clean (6)
  • Limited features (4)
  • Coffee doesn't stay hot (3)

• Everyday (29)
  • Home (17)
  • Single-cup/pods (17)
  • Office (11)
  • Short trips / weekends (11)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (21), Average joe (10), Coffee connoisseur (8), Coffee aficionado (7), Health conscious (6)
    • I received a sample (8), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Exceptional Coffee maker

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee...Read complete review

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee maker

Yet as a huge coffee snob the (4) cup coffee maker was horrible and it never brewed a good cup of coffee as the it was either to strong or too weak

With the Keurig 2.0 350 Brewer I know longer have to measure my coffee and my coffee comes out perfect everytime

it's never too strong or weak and the aroma is amazing

The brew process only takes a moment of your time, maybe a min or so and will notify you when it's finished

The lcd screen will notify you of when the filter needs changing, or if it needs water added

If it needs water added, it won't let you continue on to the next screen until you add more water

When you first turn the brewer on it takes a minute or two for it to heat up and be ready for it's first brew

Everything is touch screen, if you want to turn coffee brewer on just press power button on screen and it automatically turns on

When you go to brew a cup of coffee, hot cocoa or tea it will ask what size, you have 8oz, 10oz, for example

also if you prefer your coffee to be stronger than normal there's a setting for that as well

There is a separate setting for tea or/ hot cocoa button that you press, you should ALWAYS do a rinse after you make a hot cocoa to flush any chocolate out of the machine

It's also good to do a rinse every now and than after brewing a cup of coffee to flush any coffee grounds that may of gotten stuck

(It always asks if you want to rinse)

Overall it's a very nice machine, a little loud during brewing process, but it's not too bad. I'm quite pleased with the machine I've owned mine for a little over a month and half now and it's been wonderful

Just pop in a single k-cup in and viola cup of coffee

The only thing I wish this came with a reusable k-cup so I could use ground coffee instead of always purchasing k-cups as they can get quite expensive.

So disappointed in Keurig

My older model of Keurig, which I loved, lasted for several years before it broke, so I was very happy when I received the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System and several K-cup packs for a birthday gift. Overall, I love the Keurig brand, the older Keurig models I have had experience with were excellent, and there coffee cup are very good as well. What I love about the the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System is that it offers a full pot brewing (32 oz.) option; this is a great option for my family. The K-cups that I have brewed were tasty. However, what I was absolutely shocked about was the fact that I could not use any my favorite store brand coffee cups. I originally thought there was a defect in my model, but I have now learned that Keurig is now moving towards only having their authentic K-cups compatible with their brewing systems. No other store brand or "My Cup" cups that I currently have stockpiles of are compatible with the Keurig K350 2.0; this makes it extremely inconvenient and much more expensive to continue to use this system. Some of my favorite coffee flavors are not made by Keurig and now I cannot brew them! I am very disappointed in this model; I will be looking for a different brew system in the future. Overall, this Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System took several steps back and I would not recommend it.

I recommend this keurig to everyone!

from Lexington ky

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I love this Keurig! Daily user have had no problems with this unit! Makes a great cup of coffee

A great buy!

from Auburn, AL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Long Brew Time

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

The K350 is a good buy! Its durable, you can make a larger amount of coffee (which is great for larger families, in office, etc...). The brew does take a little longer to fill, but all in all you can look past that!

Simple to operate

from Indianapolis

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Great Keurig. I have owned a couple Keurigs and this one definitely isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I actually prefer the one that doesn't have a water tank just because I kind of get weirded out having sitting water in a container. The water tank does have a filter you can buy for it so that's a plus. Keurig makes a special cleaner that you put in the tank and run the coffee maker to clean the whole system. This thing makes some very strong coffee and it has the option to make it stronger if you'd like. It also is very simple to use and is good if you drink coffee but don't want to waste your time making a whole pot that you're not going to drink.

I would buy this product again

from Toledo Ohio area

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I like it allot it does the kob

Very nice product

from Egypt

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I very like this machine so much it help me to my coffee and it very easy to clean and very easy to use and want to tell all people that machine expensive but it works good and I like it my coffee still hot and good too long time and very delicious I want to tell you to buy it it help me to drinke very nice coffee all my people so happy for this machine ilike this machine so much it very easy to clean and very to use and want to tell all my coffee still hot people that machine expensive but it works good and I like it make my coffee hot to along time I put the machine in electric and I open the machine and drinks awesome coffee and I want to tell us this is perfect and good and all people can enjoy with it have fun and I recommend to buy it

Id buy it 5 times over

from Oregon

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
    • Limited Features
    • Long Brew Time
    • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Im a coffee drinker and i like the kuerig its stylish best coffee maker 10 stars

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I Keep Upgrading!

from West Bend, WI

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Portable

• Camper

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

My first Keurig was the Vue and I've been a customer ever since. I love coffee but not necessarily 10 cups a day (anymore). The K350 system allows me to brew a cup at a time so no more wasted coffee. It heats up fast, brews fast and since it is a cup at a time, I can purchase seasonal flavors and invite the gals over for a cup. The only bad thing is I keep upgrading to the newest and best. I then donate the one I have and keep on brewing!

Love my Keuring!

from Lafayette, La

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Large Pot
      • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Love love love my coffee pot ! Being having the same one for years and it stills work and make the best coffee ever ! I will never go back to the traditional coffee pot !

Very convenient

from Indianapolis, IN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Big
        • No refillable pods for carafe

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I love the convenience of being able to make a pot of coffee quickly. I haven't been able to find a refillable carafe pod. Keurig carafe pods are also very hard to find.

Awsome!

from California

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

This is must have product! Have had it for two years..

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand