Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Pros

• Pleasing aroma (8)
  • Attractive mouthfeel/body (6)
  • Pleasing roast (5)
  • Smooth taste (5)
  • Exceptional/interesting flavor (4)

• Single-cup/pods (10)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Average joe (6), Coffee connoisseur (5), Health conscious (4), Socially/environmentally conscious (3)

Exceptional Coffee maker

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee...Read complete review

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee maker

Yet as a huge coffee snob the (4) cup coffee maker was horrible and it never brewed a good cup of coffee as the it was either to strong or too weak

With the Keurig 2.0 350 Brewer I know longer have to measure my coffee and my coffee comes out perfect everytime

it's never too strong or weak and the aroma is amazing

The brew process only takes a moment of your time, maybe a min or so and will notify you when it's finished

The lcd screen will notify you of when the filter needs changing, or if it needs water added

If it needs water added, it won't let you continue on to the next screen until you add more water

When you first turn the brewer on it takes a minute or two for it to heat up and be ready for it's first brew

Everything is touch screen, if you want to turn coffee brewer on just press power button on screen and it automatically turns on

When you go to brew a cup of coffee, hot cocoa or tea it will ask what size, you have 8oz, 10oz, for example

also if you prefer your coffee to be stronger than normal there's a setting for that as well

There is a separate setting for tea or/ hot cocoa button that you press, you should ALWAYS do a rinse after you make a hot cocoa to flush any chocolate out of the machine

It's also good to do a rinse every now and than after brewing a cup of coffee to flush any coffee grounds that may of gotten stuck

(It always asks if you want to rinse)

Overall it's a very nice machine, a little loud during brewing process, but it's not too bad. I'm quite pleased with the machine I've owned mine for a little over a month and half now and it's been wonderful

Just pop in a single k-cup in and viola cup of coffee

The only thing I wish this came with a reusable k-cup so I could use ground coffee instead of always purchasing k-cups as they can get quite expensive.

So disappointed in Keurig

My older model of Keurig, which I loved, lasted for several years before it broke, so I was very happy when I received the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System and several K-cup packs for a birthday gift. Overall, I love the Keurig brand, the older Keurig models I have had experience with were excellent, and there coffee cup are very good as well. What I love about the the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System is that it offers a full pot brewing (32 oz.) option; this is a great option for my family. The K-cups that I have brewed were tasty. However, what I was absolutely shocked about was the fact that I could not use any my favorite store brand coffee cups. I originally thought there was a defect in my model, but I have now learned that Keurig is now moving towards only having their authentic K-cups compatible with their brewing systems. No other store brand or "My Cup" cups that I currently have stockpiles of are compatible with the Keurig K350 2.0; this makes it extremely inconvenient and much more expensive to continue to use this system. Some of my favorite coffee flavors are not made by Keurig and now I cannot brew them! I am very disappointed in this model; I will be looking for a different brew system in the future. Overall, this Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System took several steps back and I would not recommend it.

Love my Keurig

from Cleveland, OH

About Me Coffee Lover, Night Shifter, Tea Lover, Working Mom, Working Mother

Pros

• Coffee/Hot Water
  • Easy to Use
  • Single Cup/Carafe
  • Time Saving

• Hot Water

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

My husband and I both usually use the single cup feature. It's great having the carafe option for when we want multiple cups at a time. I also frequently use the hot water feature to brew hot weather for tea, instant oatmeal, and any other time I need a cup of hot water while cooking or preparing a warm beverage. The Keurig is easy to program and has a digital screen that lights up- there is an option to change the color of the screen's display, which adds a little extra bit of color to the machine and allows for customomization.

LOVE our Keurig

from Texas

About Me Average Joe, Health Conscious

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
    • Pleasing Aroma
    • Pleasing Roast

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

We recently moved and upgraded our traditional coffee pot for the Keurig and LOVE it! We have used it for both coffee and hot chocolate. It brews quickly, it's easy to use and looks great on our counter top. We have a black stove, dishwasher and microwave with a stainless steel fridge and it matches all these things perfectly.

The fact that it can brew a single cup of hot chocolate or coffee at a time is great. This way an entire pot does not have to be brewed if only one person is having coffee. Often times myself or my husband will just want a single cup and this is perfect for that. Also I have found that it's perfect for out of town visitors who like to have a cup of coffee every morning. I don't have to worry about having all coffee items on hand like a traditional coffee pot would need. I also like that clean up is easy. We have bought both Keurig brand K-cups and off brands and they all work great. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quick and easy way to enjoy a single cup of coffee or cocoa.

Awesome brewing system

from Richmond VA

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Health Conscious

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I was so excited when I received this Keurig brewing system as a Christmas gift this year. It has been wonderful to use and I have never had a single problem with it. It is very easy to maintain and I like that it alerts me to when things need to be cleaned or changed out, since it is one less thing to worry about. It brews my drinks very quickly and I like that I have the option to make drinks stronger or in different sizes. The option to brew other things, from hot cocoa to soup to tea and cider, is also great since I am the only one in my household who drinks coffee. This means I no longer have to brew a whole pot just for myself, so there is much less waste. I definitely recommend it to anyone.

LOVE this. Use it every single day.

from Severn, MD

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Health Conscious, Socially/Environmentally Conscious

Pros

• Exceptional/Interesting Flavor
      • Pleasing Aroma
      • Pleasing Roast
      • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Thin Or Watery Mouthfeel/Body

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

The only thing I dont like about this coffee maker is that you can not use certain reusable k cups with this machine and I bought off brand before I got this. I dont like to produce alot of waste and tend to use reusable much more often than disposable pods. It makes great coffee though & I LOVE the caraffe option.

Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System isn't better

from Nampa, ID

About Me Average Joe

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
      • Pleasing Aroma

Cons

• Roasted Too Light
      • Unbalanced Or Sharp Acidity

• Automatic Drip/Filter

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

The Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System was my family's first ever Keurig purchase. I decided to surprise my husband with this coffee machine for our seventh anniversary after having a friend show me hers. My friend had a different Keurig Coffee Maker than this model, but I opted to purchase the 2.0 because it obviously had to be better, right? Wrong. I wasn't as pleased with this machine as I had been before. I also never could figure out how to use the refillable coffee pod with this machine, which is disappointing since the K Cups cost so much. That aside, my husband and I were still pleased. I liked how it came with the carafe, despite the fact we never used it. We made individual cups of different varieties of flavors that entire first week that we owned this machine. After that, it BROKE. It was not anything that we had done. But for some reason, the drip became super slow and it would pierce the K Cup. Water was being boiled and used within the machine, but only a couple of coffee drips would come out. We tested (and wasted) three different coffee pods before taking the machine apart. The water was trapped within the inside mechanism of this coffee maker and we immediately took it back to the store and returned. Rather than replacing this specific model, we waited and eventually opted for an entirely different Keurig machine that makes us happy and hasn't given us any problems. I would definitely recommend Keurig, but not this specific model.

Upgraded...nice machine but old pods don't work

from Olean, NY

About Me Average Joe

Pros

• Pleasing Aroma
      • Pleasing Roast

Cons

• Can't use old pods

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I have loved the Keurig since they first came out. I decided to upgrade to the 2.0 because I heard good things about it. This one tells when you need to change the filter (if you use one) and when you should descale the Brewer. Both are nice features. It brews a great cup of coffee every time. I have had one or two incidents where it has brewed more than 12 oz. and overfilled my cup. I am unsatisfied that the company made it so you can't use older pods in them, and up until recently, you couldn't even buy a generic pod to pour the older pods into. To me, that just seemed like a way to sell more products.

Exceptional Coffee maker

from Indiana

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Coffee Professional, Health Conscious, Socially/Environmentally Conscious

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
      • Balanced Acidity
      • Exceptional/Interesting Flavor
      • Full Bodied
      • Pleasing Aroma
      • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Doesn't come with a reusable K-Cup
      • Machine is a little loud when brewing

• Brews (4) Cups at a time with Carafe
      • Hot Water
      • Teas or/ Hot Cocoa

it's never too strong or weak and the aroma is amazing

(It always asks if you want to rinse)

Just pop in a single k-cup in and viola cup of coffee

Quickest Cup Of Great Coffee!

from Worcester, Ma.

About Me Average Joe

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
      • Not Bitter
      • Pleasing Aroma
      • Pleasing Roast

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

The Kurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System makes single cups of coffee in a jiffy and looks good on your counter-top. Also, this machine couldn't be any easier to use. It has a resovoire on the side that you fill with water and this will last you many, many uses.

To make a cup of coffee is quick and simple. You just press the start button and as soon as the blue light comes on, indicating that it's warmed up (this takes only a minute), you open the top, put a coffee pod (called a 'K-Cup') in and close it again. Press the "brew" button and in less than 2 minutes you have a delicious cup of hot coffee. The K-cups themselves are sold in a variety of roasts and flavors, so you have a choice of coffees at your fingertips depending on your mood. The pods are a mid-priced at around $14 for 24 cups.

The only downside to this brewing system that I can see is the resevoire. It should be scrubbed every once in a while, but It is a little difficul to clean because it doesn't come apart and you can't get your hand into it to scrub around the parts on the bottom. I had to get a bottle brush and that seemed to do the trick.

All in all, after using this Kurig system, I would never go back to an automatic drip coffee-maker again.

I love it

from nj

About Me Average Joe

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
        • Balanced Acidity
        • Exceptional/Interesting Flavor
        • Not Bitter
        • Pleasing Aroma
        • Pleasing Roast

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I love my Keurig 2.0 The sleek design looks great on my countertop. It's not bulky and very modern. I love the settings and coffee size selection.

Much improved!

from ND

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Socially/Environmentally Conscious

Pros

Cons

• Not Enough Flavor
            • Thin Or Watery Mouthfeel/Body

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

My first generation Keurig brewer lost its life 11 months after purchasing. I called Keurig and they so graciously replaced it with this newer, 2.0 version (excellent customer service!). I wasn't sure how I would like the 2.0 because it scans each K-cup and you can only use Keurig brand K-cups. Well, wasn't I surprised! I personally feel the quality of the coffee brewed in this brewer is much higher than the quality of my first gen. brewer. The flavor is stronger and just all around better. This version has the option to pick the size of your drink on the touch screen, which is just aesthetically pleasing to me and fun to use. A bonus on this is that you get to pick the option of "strong" coffee or not, if you prefer. I always use the strong option, so I don't know how it tastes without that. I think I'll have to try just to compare the strength of the coffee on both settings. I had a lot of problems with my first gen Keurig brewer, but this 2.0 brewer has been amazing. I'm so much happier with it and very happy with Keurig customer service. The only thing I dislike is the price of the K-cups!