Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (17)
  • Brews quickly (16)
  • Durable (13)
  • Pleasing aroma (12)
  • Stylish (12)

• Single-cup/pods (17)
  • Everyday (16)
  • Home (7)
  • Short trips / weekends (7)
  • Office (5)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (12), Average joe (10), Coffee connoisseur (8), Health conscious (6), Coffee aficionado (3)

Exceptional Coffee maker

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee...Read complete review

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee maker

Yet as a huge coffee snob the (4) cup coffee maker was horrible and it never brewed a good cup of coffee as the it was either to strong or too weak

With the Keurig 2.0 350 Brewer I know longer have to measure my coffee and my coffee comes out perfect everytime

it's never too strong or weak and the aroma is amazing

The brew process only takes a moment of your time, maybe a min or so and will notify you when it's finished

The lcd screen will notify you of when the filter needs changing, or if it needs water added

If it needs water added, it won't let you continue on to the next screen until you add more water

When you first turn the brewer on it takes a minute or two for it to heat up and be ready for it's first brew

Everything is touch screen, if you want to turn coffee brewer on just press power button on screen and it automatically turns on

When you go to brew a cup of coffee, hot cocoa or tea it will ask what size, you have 8oz, 10oz, for example

also if you prefer your coffee to be stronger than normal there's a setting for that as well

There is a separate setting for tea or/ hot cocoa button that you press, you should ALWAYS do a rinse after you make a hot cocoa to flush any chocolate out of the machine

It's also good to do a rinse every now and than after brewing a cup of coffee to flush any coffee grounds that may of gotten stuck

(It always asks if you want to rinse)

Overall it's a very nice machine, a little loud during brewing process, but it's not too bad. I'm quite pleased with the machine I've owned mine for a little over a month and half now and it's been wonderful

Just pop in a single k-cup in and viola cup of coffee

The only thing I wish this came with a reusable k-cup so I could use ground coffee instead of always purchasing k-cups as they can get quite expensive.

So disappointed in Keurig

My older model of Keurig, which I loved, lasted for several years before it broke, so I was very happy when I received the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System and several K-cup packs for a birthday gift. Overall, I love the Keurig brand, the older Keurig models I have had experience with were excellent, and there coffee cup are very good as well. What I love about the the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System is that it offers a full pot brewing (32 oz.) option; this is a great option for my family. The K-cups that I have brewed were tasty. However, what I was absolutely shocked about was the fact that I could not use any my favorite store brand coffee cups. I originally thought there was a defect in my model, but I have now learned that Keurig is now moving towards only having their authentic K-cups compatible with their brewing systems. No other store brand or "My Cup" cups that I currently have stockpiles of are compatible with the Keurig K350 2.0; this makes it extremely inconvenient and much more expensive to continue to use this system. Some of my favorite coffee flavors are not made by Keurig and now I cannot brew them! I am very disappointed in this model; I will be looking for a different brew system in the future. Overall, this Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System took several steps back and I would not recommend it.

I am in love with this

from Warren, ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I love this machine because I am the only one in my house who drinks coffee so it works out good for me

terrbile - will break after warranty

from pittbsburgh

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Worst brewers - I have had 2 that broke in less than 1.5 years. The warranty lasts for 1 year and no exceptions. I barely used my 2nd one and always used filtered water and descaled it. It still broke like clock work after the 1 year mark. They offered me 1 20% off coupon for anew brewer - laughable. Will never buy a keurig again and would recommend you don't unless you want to be in the market for anew coffee maker every year. Also the coffee is not comparable to a nespresso - get a nespresso machine!

I Love Mine!

from Ishpeming, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I love my Keurig 2.0! I've been using mine for a couple of years now, my Mom and Dad got it for me when the 2.0's first came out. Prior to that, I had the previous model, which I loved. The 2.0 offered more choices as far as cup sizes, as well as the optional carafe. I started using the refillable My K-Cup filter about a year ago, to save money on coffee. I myself only drink 2 cups a day usually, so this is perfect for me. And with being able to choose smaller cups sizes, I can "warm up" my cup when it's half full by filling up my k-cup half way and choosing only 6 oz, and brew it right into my half cup that's gotten a little cold. I've been a keurig fan for many years and have and will continue to recommend it to others!

Awesome

from Bryan, Tx

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I received this product as a gift for my bridal shower almost 3 years ago! It works perfectly and does the job. Only complaint i can say is that i wish they had more options in brew sizes.

Can't live without it

from Greenville, SC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Large Pot
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I use my Keurig for coffee, teas, ground coffees and k-cups. I love buying fresh ground coffee and with my reusable k-cup I'm able to delight in really fresh brewed coffee. The aroma is amazing. I also like to brew tea leaves just add hot water (which is always the right temperature and let steep for 5 minutes. I use the carafe when company comes or on the weekend when home all day and want coffee throughout the day.

Several generations of Keurig ownership

from Cleveland, Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Excellent customer service
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Malfunctions

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

This keurig is our daily coffee brewer, on average about 4 cups a day are made with this machine. My husband pushed for this model because it also has the carafe pot and that's actually the main reason I dropped this to four stars. With the second use the carafe feature just didn't want to work and became such a huge hassle we stopped trying that. Unfortunately within 4-6 months of purchasing this keurig brand new, the brewer started giving issues.. contacted keurig and they sent a replacement. Very nice and helpful customer service had a us just return a piece from inside the machine and mail it back in. It was great timing because the screen malfunctioned and went half black the morning of the piece return. Thank god the new one arrived the next day!!! Now when the machine is working as it should it is AMAZING and I love it!!! Brews excellent coffee with so many options I can have mine the way I like it and my husband gets his the exact opposite lol!! They way he likes it. It is fairly hard the clean the water reserve and if the part where you place the coffee pod isn't emptied and cleaned weekly, with flushing about a gallon of water through, grounds will compile and start getting to your cup. I adore this coffee maker and the flaws are not enough to stop me from buying another keurig when the times comes. So far the replacement has been going strong for two years! Carafe isn't great on this one and basically the same as the original one was with just not wanting to work but if that's why you want it... I'd recommend don't do it for the carafe like we did. It excels at coffee single cups, fails are carafe.

I would buy this for any Coffee lover like myself!

from Fullerton, California

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Large Pot
        • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I use this coffee maker daily! The best part is that as long as there is water in the holder, all you have to do is pop in a coffee cup and press the size of the Coffee! I can go on doing whatever else I have to get done, and that's it! It's done when I come back! The great thing aboujt the keurig is that even if your kids want hot chocolate, it makes that to. There is so much you can do with the keurig so it's not limited to Coffee! I myself like to make tea when it's cold outside! Another plus to this is that it comes in multiple colors so it will fit whatever design you have in the spot your going to put it! Mine is black, which fits with my black appliances in the kitchen! It also comes with a warranty. Guaranteed. So if anything were to happen they'll fix it!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I will ALWAYS love this product!

from McHenry,IL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Allows So Many Options
          • Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Large Pot

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

This Keurig has made my life so much easier.I work from home and this machine allows me to make coffee quickly and continue working without grinding, measuring, waiting to brew, etc. This machine is amazing!!

Great For Brewing A Pot

from Belle Mead, NJ

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Large Pot
            • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I own a few Keurig coffee machines. This one is perfect for brewing a pot of coffee. My neighbors come over for coffee everyday and now I can brew a pot instead of waiting to brew one cup at a time. The coffee tastes fantastic. I also like that I can just brew a cup or pot. I am a big fan of the Keurig coffee makers. I have never had a bad cup of java with the machine. The machine is simple to use, even my children use it to brew their hot chocolate.

Good product

from Wintersville ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
              • Durable
              • Easy To Clean
              • Easy To Use
              • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I got this to replace my old Kerrigan brewer. I was excited to see the larger pot. The problems is the coffee gets cold in the bigger pot. If there was a warmer maybe it would stay warm. They do sell a metal one so maybe that keeps the heat on better than the plastic one. I mainly use it for single cup brewing. And it works great for that.