Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Love my Keurig!

I use this thing every day! I love that I can make so much with it! I can make coffee, tea, hot coco & so much more & use the pour hot water feature to help make soup & other items!

Lake forest, CA

Best coffee machine

I live this machine omg now i want the one for ice tea.so easy to use hit the button and there you go .size is great coffee is hot .one of the best...

Florida

true

I would buy 500 of these.

I drink about 20 cups of coffee a day I loce that I can set it walk away and come back to freshly brewed coffee.

Fort Worth, Texas

Good product, Hard to clean

My boyfriend and I love our Keurig. We use it every weekend. Its great for either brewing a cup of coffee or heating water for hot cocoa or tea. I also like the option to brew a pot of coffee when entertaining. My main complaint is that it is hard to clean.

Pennsylvania

true

I would buy this product again.

I'm An everyday coffee and hot cocoa drinker. I love the keurig and its an easy product to use.

Janesville, WI

Good Keurig

Comes with option to buy and use a large pot. The pot cost extra and its hars to find the keurig pods for them. If i want a pot use my Mr Coffee.

Fort dodge ia

true

This is a great coffeemaker

I love my Keurig brewer. It is so much more convenient than brewing a large pot of coffee. And I love that there is no cleanup afterward. This brewer is nice because it takes many different sized k-cups.

Altoona, PA

Daily!!!!

I upgraded recently to this keurig because I use it so often! I love that I can change up my coffee daily. I wish it didn't need filled with water so often!

Pittsburgh

true

I recommend this keurig to everyone!

I love this Keurig! Daily user have had no problems with this unit! Makes a great cup of coffee

Lexington ky

A great buy!

The K350 is a good buy! Its durable, you can make a larger amount of coffee (which is great for larger families, in office, etc...). The brew does take a little longer to fill, but all in all you can look past that!

Auburn, AL