Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Pros

• Pleasing aroma (12)
  • Attractive mouthfeel/body (8)
  • Pleasing roast (8)
  • Smooth taste (8)
  • Exceptional/interesting flavor (6)

• Single-cup/pods (17)
  • Automatic drip/filter (3)
  • Gifts (3)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Average joe (10), Coffee connoisseur (8), Health conscious (6), Foodie (3), Socially/environmentally conscious (3)

Exceptional Coffee maker

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee...Read complete review

This Keurig coffee brewer is an ultimate favorite of mine

As a small household and the only coffee drinker in the house I used to own sadly a (4) cup coffee maker

Yet as a huge coffee snob the (4) cup coffee maker was horrible and it never brewed a good cup of coffee as the it was either to strong or too weak

With the Keurig 2.0 350 Brewer I know longer have to measure my coffee and my coffee comes out perfect everytime

it's never too strong or weak and the aroma is amazing

The brew process only takes a moment of your time, maybe a min or so and will notify you when it's finished

The lcd screen will notify you of when the filter needs changing, or if it needs water added

If it needs water added, it won't let you continue on to the next screen until you add more water

When you first turn the brewer on it takes a minute or two for it to heat up and be ready for it's first brew

Everything is touch screen, if you want to turn coffee brewer on just press power button on screen and it automatically turns on

When you go to brew a cup of coffee, hot cocoa or tea it will ask what size, you have 8oz, 10oz, for example

also if you prefer your coffee to be stronger than normal there's a setting for that as well

There is a separate setting for tea or/ hot cocoa button that you press, you should ALWAYS do a rinse after you make a hot cocoa to flush any chocolate out of the machine

It's also good to do a rinse every now and than after brewing a cup of coffee to flush any coffee grounds that may of gotten stuck

(It always asks if you want to rinse)

Overall it's a very nice machine, a little loud during brewing process, but it's not too bad. I'm quite pleased with the machine I've owned mine for a little over a month and half now and it's been wonderful

Just pop in a single k-cup in and viola cup of coffee

The only thing I wish this came with a reusable k-cup so I could use ground coffee instead of always purchasing k-cups as they can get quite expensive.

So disappointed in Keurig

My older model of Keurig, which I loved, lasted for several years before it broke, so I was very happy when I received the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System and several K-cup packs for a birthday gift. Overall, I love the Keurig brand, the older Keurig models I have had experience with were excellent, and there coffee cup are very good as well. What I love about the the Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System is that it offers a full pot brewing (32 oz.) option; this is a great option for my family. The K-cups that I have brewed were tasty. However, what I was absolutely shocked about was the fact that I could not use any my favorite store brand coffee cups. I originally thought there was a defect in my model, but I have now learned that Keurig is now moving towards only having their authentic K-cups compatible with their brewing systems. No other store brand or "My Cup" cups that I currently have stockpiles of are compatible with the Keurig K350 2.0; this makes it extremely inconvenient and much more expensive to continue to use this system. Some of my favorite coffee flavors are not made by Keurig and now I cannot brew them! I am very disappointed in this model; I will be looking for a different brew system in the future. Overall, this Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System took several steps back and I would not recommend it.

Great features

from Pineville louisiana

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
  • Loud
  • Small Pot

• Everyday

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

This keurig is great and fast. It has a resivor tank and always has hot water available. It takes maybe a minute to cut on and heat up. I can make a cup of coffee or the whole pot. With all the different options available for cup sizes you can switch to mugs or travel cups easily. Only problem with this machine is cleaning it's bulky and hard to get it unstopped if a clog happens in the needles. It's easy to descale tho and makes the best coffee and the different k-pods available for this makes your options endless. I will purchase again.

Love this Keurig K350

from North Port, FL

About Me Average Joe, Coffee Connoisseur

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
  • Exceptional/Interesting Flavor
  • Not Bitter
  • Pleasing Aroma
  • Pleasing Roast
  • Smooth Taste

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

We use this machine 10-15 times a day just for coffee, never had any issues with it. Just have to change filter and descale when it tells you too, and it will work like a charm. We also use this machine for its hot water feature when making oatmeal for our children.This is by far the best Keurig machine my wife and I have owned. Would highly recommend this product to consumers looking for a quick cup of coffee, mocha, or just for hot water.

Good

from tx

About Me Average Joe

Pros

• Pleasing Aroma

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

There's a few different options with the Keurig 2.0 that I like. Here's to list what I do like.
      1. 60oz water tank, which is great for the big coffee drinkers. I easily got 6 or more cups of coffee from one fill up.
      2. Touch display
      3. You can choose 6 oz or 8 oz cup sizes.
      4. You also have the option for strong coffee
      5. Hot water option- I love making my favorite coco with this option. The coffee machine heats water and I don't have to wait at the kitchen sink waiting for my water to get hot.
      6. Easy to clean
      7. Filters the water for you

The only bad thing is I had a difficult time getting the McCafe pods to work in these, instead they explode when you try using them. So not all pods work in all Keurig machines.

Love this product!

from South Carolina

About Me Average Joe, Coffee Connoisseur

Pros

• Exceptional/Interesting Flavor
      • Pleasing Aroma

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I got this as a gift for Christmas and I am so happy I did! Instead of wasting a whole lot of coffee I am able to just make one cup instead. It brews super hot and smells good. There is an option to just get hot water for coco or tea. This is really helpful to have being a mom with a toddler I need my coffee right then! I would definitely buy this coffee machine again for me and my family and friends.

Amazing product

from Shelby Township, Mi

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Health Conscious

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
        • Pleasing Roast
        • Smooth Taste

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Great gift to give as a wedding, birthday or anniversary gift. very quick and simple to use. very easy to clean. last a long time.

Very Nice

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Average Joe, Health Conscious

Pros

• Pleasing Aroma
          • Pleasing Roast
          • Smooth Taste

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

Very nice, I like the touchscreen, it is a very helpful feature to control it.

One f the best gifts I've ever bought myself!

from Calico Rock, Ar

About Me Foodie

Pros

• A beautiful appliance to add to my counter

Cons

• Also great for a carafe of coffee or tea

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I use this Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System every day. My husband loves it as I can have my coffee and he can just as easily have his tea. I would purchase it again if something happened to it..

I recommend this product

from East stroudsburg pa

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

I use this product everyday in my home. It's the only coffee I drink. I love how you can make a single cup or a small pot. Great flavor coffee pods you can use. Easy to clean and use

I love this product so much !

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Foodie

Pros

• color changing settings
                  • easy to use
                  • many options for the amount

Cons

• a little noisy

• Automatic Drip/Filter

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

i use this product everyday and i love it so much its easy to use, easy to clean !

Love my Keurig

from Cleveland, OH

About Me Coffee Lover, Night Shifter, Tea Lover, Working Mom, Working Mother

Pros

• Coffee/Hot Water
                  • Easy to Use
                  • Single Cup/Carafe
                  • Time Saving

• Hot Water

Comments about Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System:

My husband and I both usually use the single cup feature. It's great having the carafe option for when we want multiple cups at a time. I also frequently use the hot water feature to brew hot weather for tea, instant oatmeal, and any other time I need a cup of hot water while cooking or preparing a warm beverage. The Keurig is easy to program and has a digital screen that lights up- there is an option to change the color of the screen's display, which adds a little extra bit of color to the machine and allows for customomization.