Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
20230
Keurig K350 2.0 Coffee Brewing System

Summary

The next generation K-Cup single serve system that now brews a carafe. It has a 60 oz. water reservoir with a grayscale touch display. Brewer maintenance alerts, strength control, and energy saver mode. The water reservoir is illuminated. Also comes with a 4 cup starter carafe, 4 K-Carafe packs, 6 K-Cup packs, and water filter starter kit with one filter.

Gotta have it

I love this. It makes every type of coffee you can think of. Iced to lattes reg to rich. It's super easy to use and it's fun, I really enjoy it.

Ma

great

great

new orleans, la

true

Best coffee maker I've ever owned.

This was my second Keurig as an upgrade from the classic, it is an improvement for sure but doesn't change what a Keurig is supposed to be.

Ohio

Quick and Easy Drinks.

This is an amazing machine. Love that you can brew coffee or a fresh cup of tea. You can buy Hot Cocoa K-cups and brew this on cold winter days. Def. will always be using this product on the daily.

IL

I love this product!

I recently upgraded to this Keurig. I love the functions and options that were incorporated into this product. I have the choice of coffee strength, ounces, etc.

VA

I love mine!

I love mine ! I started with a mini and it was great. I did have a issue with the mini I called explained it they walked me through some steps. Unfortunately the steps didn't work So they sent me a brand new one. After that I will only use keurig. A company that not only stands by their product but their customer is a company that I will use forever. My 2.0 hasn't had one issue but if it did I know I can trust keurig to help !

Wilkes barre PA

Love this product!

I was gifted this item from a friend as I drink coffee alot and she thought i needed to try it. I love it! Its fast and easy to use. Tells you when it needs cleaning, needs a new filter. Has so many extra features like changing the color on the screen.

Pembroke, KY

true

Wouldn't survive without it!

I would be lost without my Keurig! As a 3-5 cup a day drinker my coffee maker needs to work well. Although I wish it had cold brew options it works well and does the job. The system looks like and doesn't take up too much room.

Columbus OH

Love my Keurig!

I use this thing every day! I love that I can make so much with it! I can make coffee, tea, hot coco & so much more & use the pour hot water feature to help make soup & other items!

Lake forest, CA

Best coffee machine

I live this machine omg now i want the one for ice tea.so easy to use hit the button and there you go .size is great coffee is hot .one of the best...

Florida