1,661 reviews
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Read 1,661 Reviews

Love my Keurig

My husband bought me this Keurig for Christmas about 5 years ago. This is the best coffee pot I've ever owned. I love that I don't have to make a whole pot of coffee (since I'm the only person that drinks coffee in my house). The kcups can get a little pricey, but this is the quickest, most convenient coffee pot I have ever owned. Since I've had my Keurig for years now, it's starting to get a little loud when make a cup of coffee, but it still works fine and I haven't had to replace it yet. One of my favorite appliances.

Maryland

yes i would by again

I like it it is quick and fast to brew when im in a hurry it dose a great job I wish it was a little bigger

ohio

I would buy again!

I love this! So fast an easy, I use everyday during my busy mornings!

Ohio

Perfect for Multi Drinkers

This is great as it's ALWAYS ready with that wonderful reservoir always heated to perfection.....At first! I don't know if it's just me and that I drink too much coffee but it seems like my heating element just didn't last that long. I found myself more often than nought running it through the microwave to get it to piping hot. I do like it Really hot. Maybe I'm too picky. It's a great coffee pot otherwise. And to be honest, I didn't ask for parts to repair so who knows maybe replacement parts would've kept it hot for it's lifetime.

SC

Fantastic Coffee Maker

Traded in my regular coffee pot for this Keurig single cup brewer and I am in love! Brews individual fresh cups of coffee in minutes. I like that I have to use fresh water with every cup because there is no reservoir.

Washington, PA

Great coffee brewing system

We bought this coffee system because we wanted something for making coffee fast and couldn't always get to coffee stores to buy a cup of coffee also they are pretty expensive to go out and get coffee every day but this machine is awesome. Now we can have coffee anytime we want.

Cincinnati, OH

I would buy again

Love my coffee pot. I would buy this again

Washougal Washington

Best Ever

I love this! Super easy for a busy mom on the go.

Pensacola, Fl

Love mine

I love my machine!! Got it as a Christmas gift 5 years ago and use it almost every day

Clovis. Ca

Amazing product

Works very well and love the multiple cup size settings

Baton Rouge, La