Other Coffee Makers:
314, 316, 315, 318, B31
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (27)
  • Stylish (19)
  • Brews quickly (14)
  • Durable (14)
  • Fast (11)

Cons

• Limited cup sizes (11)
  • Hard to clean (9)
  • Limited features (9)
  • Small pot (5)
  • Noisy (3)

• Everyday (27)
  • Home (19)
  • Short trips / weekends (13)
  • Office (12)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (23), Casual drinker (5), Coffee aficionado (3)

Keurig Mini Plus satisfies my coffee craving in seconds!

I received the Keurig mini Plus B31 as a gift. I was totally not expecting it. My husband had already got me a new coffee maker for this Christmas. But, I'm glad I have both now. We use the mr. Coffee for our large pots in the morning. Once in a while I like a cup during the day or at night, but I don't eant to go through the hassle of setting everything up on the larger pot. Now that I have the Keurig, I can make one cup in seconds, litterally!

Set up is easy. You do one initial brew just to clean it out, then you're ready to go! This maker gives you the option of a 6, 8, or 10 oz. cup. Although, when I tried to make 6 oz, it asked me to add more water. To start, you simply lift the lid, add your desired amount of water, and close the lid. Then, you lift the handle and add a K-cup, which is a small cup that is pre-filled with coffee. It has a foil cover on top that does not need to be removed. You can purchase K-cups in several flavors, including Maxwell House, Folgers, Green Mountain, Emiril's, Donut Shop, Newman's Own, and those are just to name a few.

One you have inserted the K-Cup, you close the lid, and bress brew. The water will heat for a few seconds, and then brewing starts and is done in another few seconds. I did have trouble finding a coffee cup to fit underneath the brewer, but luckinly I received a new set for Christm,as that was the perfect height, I would say approximately 3 inches high. Anything else will not fit. This one did not come with paper cups, but some of the regular size models do. You can use you own coffee with the removeable filter that is included.

All in all, this is perfect for guests. Each one can pick their own flavor of coffee. And for yourself, you an have flavored or regular one perfect cup at a time, at ANY time! My mother-in-law has the regular size, and I see no difference other than hers will fit a taller coffee cup.

What good does 10 cup capacity do if the mug doesn't fit?

Being the owner of a Keurig B66 we thought it would be a good idea to by the Mini to take with us one driving trips, since our in-laws do not drink coffee.  I thought the three different options in cup sizes would be great.  And in theory it is great.  Where it falls short is that the 10 cup function does not allow you to put a mug large enough to hold that capacity of liquid.  We ended up having to make the 8 cup option which is very annoying when you have already paid for the use of all of them.  Keurig brewing systems are by far my favorite but they need to go back to the drawing board on this one.  I would love to be able to fit my travel mug in there but there is no way that is going to happen, even after I removed the overflow tray.  If you are looking for a smaller cup of coffee and a machine that takes up one half the space of it's big brother then this is the system for you!  Otherwise spend the coin and make room for the bigger models.

Loved it!

from Brooklyn,NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Stylish

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

It brewed a perfect cup everytime. Hands down my favorite gift ever. I wish it didn't stop working. I called keyring and did everything they told me to do but it never worked again. I only got to use it a few times.

Great product! Would buy again!

from Laguna Niguel, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
    • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use this for my daily coffee. I love the ease and simplicity of this coffee maker. It doesn't have too many frills and only makes coffee for one small cup, so it's not the model for you if you drink multiple large cups in a morning. However, if you're a one cup a morning person, this one is perfect for you!

Perfect for household with only 1 coffee drinker

from Agawam, Massachusetts

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Can easily make multiple types without any waste
    • Compact
    • Easy To Use
    • Makes a single cup
    • Stylish

Cons

• Could be a little quicker
    • Limited Features
    • Wish it got a little hotter

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I'm not actually a coffee drinker but my fiancee drinks multiple cups of coffee every day so this is perfect for us! It's easy and there's no waste like with full pot coffee makers and you can make multiple varieties when you're having company. I love it.

My morning cup

from Wooster, Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

Love my morning cup of tea. I love that it is ready within a few minutes and gets me started for the day. I use it for coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the winter time. I have had mine for 6 years and it still works as great as the day I bought it.

Coffee maker works amazing!

from Saint Mary's, Ga

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
    • Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I loved this product. The coffee maker brews in a fair amount of time and at first the coffee tasted really good until about a year after.. Ive used vinager mixture and Affresh coffee maker cleaner and nothing really got the tubes and inside of the maker clean.. the top where the water pours in is the easiest part to clean but other than that.. It's a very hard machine to deep clean. Otherwise, the coffee maker itself works great and is durable and of cours Keurig is a trusted brand!

Not what I expected

from Milford, PA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

Cons

• Leaks

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I bought this for the occasion I have a cup of coffee. Or for when my parents come up so it is quick and easy for them. It worked great the first few times but then it began to leak horribly. Every time I used it there would be water spraying everywhere. I clean it and still it continued to spray. Needless to say it ended up being returned.

Love me some coffee

from Kentucky

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Limited Features
        • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is my every day coffee brewer. I've had off brands in the past that have not held up as well as my keurig. I would certainly say it's durable. Makes steaming hot cups of coffee every time.

Perfect for one

from Waxahachie, Tx

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Limited cup sizes
        • Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

When I drink coffee at home, it's usually only one or two cups. This coffee maker is perfect for me. I can switch up my flavors between each cup and don't waste half a pot of coffee for just my one or two cups. I would prefer to be able to use a larger cup with it. It's difficult to keep clean but if used correctly, it doesn't needed to be cleaned that often.

I liked it

from Valley Head,AL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I loved how this didn't take up much room. It was great! My only complaint is it was harder to clean.

I would buy again

from Streamwood,il

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

Great for fast on the go coffee