1,644 reviews
314, 316, 315, 318, B31
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Read 1,644 Reviews

I would definitely buy again

We use this keruig every morning. It is quick and makes hardly any noise. The coffee turns out perfect. Just pick you cup size and push the button. Can't get any easier then that.

New Haven , mo

Keurig is the best!

I use this every day. This product is great. There has never been an easier way to brew a cup of coffee or tea.

Middlesex, Virginia

I miss my traditional coffee maker

My daughter bought this for my birthday present she is 16 and it was very nice of her to buy me such a nice gift. It is nice and at first I thought cool I can have different flaovord and varieties but the coffee brewed it so weak. I use the setting for the smallest cup and I have 1/4 a cup that is it very hot. I end up using instant coffee with it and having to warm it up . I used to drink 4 cups a day I barely finish one. The coffee is watery I even went and purchase star buck pods and nope still weak. I would never let on I do not like it but I secretly miss my old coffee Pot

Hales corners Wisconsin

false

Love this machine!

I looked at plenty of other models but when choosing which machine I wanted it was a clear choice for me. As an everyday coffee drinker, I needed a machine that would make both hot and cold drinks. I am a big fan of cold drinks especially during the warmer seasons so the Elite gives me the option to have the best of both worlds with the ease and convenience of kcups!

NJ

Awesome coffee maker

The keurig elite coffee maker is awesome. We bought it in Black Friday and use it every day. It has five size settings for different sized drinks. It also heats up hot water to make hot tea, as well as iced coffee. It is very easy to use for the everyday coffee drinker like me.

Rob H, Pennsylvania

I love my keurig

This keurig is so easy to use, add water to the canister,put in a pod of coffee then select the cup size you want. Presto coffee in less than 30 seconds!! Love it!!

Hemet,Ca.

Not my favorite

When I first purchased this coffee maker, I really loved it. It brewed really fast, it stayed very hot just like I like it, and it's super cute. It fits into small spaces easily. The reasonI'm only giving it to stars is because it is extremely hard to clean, almost impossible to get inside it. It also started to die on me only after 3 months of owning it. I got fed up and just threw it away, but I wish I saved it so I could try to get my money back on new one

New Hampsire

false

perfect for people who dont want an entire pot!

I bought one of these after wasting so much coffee. I am the only person in my household that uses Keurig. it seemed pointless to keep wasting all the coffee I couldnt drink by myself so I got one of these. This has been the best purchase I made in a long time. no more wasted old coffee, I use exactly how muchI want and there is no waste at all! it is very fast and half the time I just put my mug underneath and grab it before I leave in the morning. it is so convenient and easy to clean. No more leftover cold coffee. The best thing is I can put it into my suitcase for trips and have my coffee wherever I want. I highly recommend this.

Ohio

Great for small kitchens

I love this thing! We use it for all types of stuff! Coffee tea hot chocolate! We even use the hot water for cup noodles since you can't put the styrofoam cup in the microwave. Easy to use but the only two cons are is it's a bit hard to clean and you don't have a lot of settings on it as far as espresso and thugs like that

Illinois

Great Brewing System

I believe this is a great little brewer. I've been using it for a few months. Brews rather quickly. Noise is momentary when pouring drink in cup. About 30 seconds. Only drawback is it only brews a single cup. Same ounces each time, it doesn't change.

PENNSYLVANIA