1,668 reviews
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Read 1,668 Reviews

Best coffee maker ever!

I have to have a cup of coffee every morning and this brewer is fabulous. It's quick to warm up and quick to make your cup of coffee & it's hot! Takes about a minute to make my cup which is great. The only con is the prices of filters and cleaner for the brewer.. It definitely needs cleaning regularly or your coffee will taste funky. Other than that, it's perfect! ☺️

Phenix, VA

true

The best coffee maker ever

I love this because you can make a small cup of coffee or a big ole 12 ounces and its just as fast. You can brew one cup after the other

Worcester, MA

true

10/10 will continue to buy this product and for others!

It's only hard to clean if you don't know what you're doing!

Ocala, FL

Couldn't live without mine

I have a Bun coffee maker (to make a pot at a time) and I also have this Keurig- I couldn't live without the thing. I use it several times a day (before and after work) and love the ease of use, how fast and hot it brews each cup of coffee, and how durable it seems to be. Totally recommend to any occasional or everyday coffee drinker!!

Michigan

true

i would purchase this brewing system again and again

i realy love this coffeemaker.

texas

Love my Keurig

My husband bought me this Keurig for Christmas about 5 years ago. This is the best coffee pot I've ever owned. I love that I don't have to make a whole pot of coffee (since I'm the only person that drinks coffee in my house). The kcups can get a little pricey, but this is the quickest, most convenient coffee pot I have ever owned. Since I've had my Keurig for years now, it's starting to get a little loud when make a cup of coffee, but it still works fine and I haven't had to replace it yet. One of my favorite appliances.

Maryland

yes i would by again

I like it it is quick and fast to brew when im in a hurry it dose a great job I wish it was a little bigger

ohio

I would buy again!

I love this! So fast an easy, I use everyday during my busy mornings!

Ohio

Perfect for Multi Drinkers

This is great as it's ALWAYS ready with that wonderful reservoir always heated to perfection.....At first! I don't know if it's just me and that I drink too much coffee but it seems like my heating element just didn't last that long. I found myself more often than nought running it through the microwave to get it to piping hot. I do like it Really hot. Maybe I'm too picky. It's a great coffee pot otherwise. And to be honest, I didn't ask for parts to repair so who knows maybe replacement parts would've kept it hot for it's lifetime.

SC

Fantastic Coffee Maker

Traded in my regular coffee pot for this Keurig single cup brewer and I am in love! Brews individual fresh cups of coffee in minutes. I like that I have to use fresh water with every cup because there is no reservoir.

Washington, PA