Other Coffee Makers:
314, 316, 315, 318, B31
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (21)
  • Durable (11)
  • Fast (11)
  • Stylish (11)
  • Brews quickly (8)

Cons

• Limited cup sizes (10)
  • Hard to clean (5)
  • Noisy (3)
  • Small pot (3)

• Everyday (19)
  • Home (14)
  • Short trips / weekends (9)
  • Office (8)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (17), Casual drinker (3)

Keurig Mini Plus satisfies my coffee craving in seconds!

I received the Keurig mini Plus B31 as a gift. I was totally not expecting it. My husband had already got me a new coffee maker for this Christmas. But, I'm glad I have both now. We use the mr. Coffee for our large pots in the morning. Once in a while I like a cup during the day or at night, but I don't eant to go through the hassle of setting everything up on the larger pot. Now that I have the Keurig, I can make one cup in seconds, litterally!

Set up is easy. You do one initial brew just to clean it out, then you're ready to go! This maker gives you the option of a 6, 8, or 10 oz. cup. Although, when I tried to make 6 oz, it asked me to add more water. To start, you simply lift the lid, add your desired amount of water, and close the lid. Then, you lift the handle and add a K-cup, which is a small cup that is pre-filled with coffee. It has a foil cover on top that does not need to be removed. You can purchase K-cups in several flavors, including Maxwell House, Folgers, Green Mountain, Emiril's, Donut Shop, Newman's Own, and those are just to name a few.

One you have inserted the K-Cup, you close the lid, and bress brew. The water will heat for a few seconds, and then brewing starts and is done in another few seconds. I did have trouble finding a coffee cup to fit underneath the brewer, but luckinly I received a new set for Christm,as that was the perfect height, I would say approximately 3 inches high. Anything else will not fit. This one did not come with paper cups, but some of the regular size models do. You can use you own coffee with the removeable filter that is included.

All in all, this is perfect for guests. Each one can pick their own flavor of coffee. And for yourself, you an have flavored or regular one perfect cup at a time, at ANY time! My mother-in-law has the regular size, and I see no difference other than hers will fit a taller coffee cup.

What good does 10 cup capacity do if the mug doesn't fit?

Being the owner of a Keurig B66 we thought it would be a good idea to by the Mini to take with us one driving trips, since our in-laws do not drink coffee.  I thought the three different options in cup sizes would be great.  And in theory it is great.  Where it falls short is that the 10 cup function does not allow you to put a mug large enough to hold that capacity of liquid.  We ended up having to make the 8 cup option which is very annoying when you have already paid for the use of all of them.  Keurig brewing systems are by far my favorite but they need to go back to the drawing board on this one.  I would love to be able to fit my travel mug in there but there is no way that is going to happen, even after I removed the overflow tray.  If you are looking for a smaller cup of coffee and a machine that takes up one half the space of it's big brother then this is the system for you!  Otherwise spend the coin and make room for the bigger models.

I would buy again

from Streamwood,il

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

Great for fast on the go coffee

I love my keurig !

from Chillicothe, Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I don't know what I ever did before I got my keurig mini! I love the compact design as it doesn't take up too much precious counter space, It's simple to use (even my kiddos can easily brew their fav hot drinks) and it's affordable to boot! Cleaning is a breeze and the drink options are endless. I'd absolutely buy this product again.

It's good

from Charleston wv

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean
    • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I really like this. I've used it for years the only downside is you can't poor enough water in it for a fairly large cup or it starts to leak.

Coffee Warrior Machine

from Springfield, MA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

So I drink A LOT of coffee. And when I heard about this machine that could have my coffee prepared in around 30-60 seconds..I was all in. That was around 8 years ago, at least. My little machine has taken many lickens and just kept ticking. When I thought that it was on its way out, a simple flush by making a couple of plain hot water glasses restored it right back to working order. Even my relatives can't believe it. I tell everyone about it. It's a low end model, because now there are many others with bells and whistles. I have the silver one, and need to purchase a new machine due to the color of our kitchen. There are tons of coffee machines out there. I love this one. It's been a soldier. But I just might need to have something a little bigger to host my guests since we entertain a lot. But if I was a single college student, I'd totally get me another one of these. They last forever!

I would buy this product again.

from Grundy, Va

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use this coffee maker daily. It's very easy to use and quick to make coffee. I like that their is a lot of variety in the coffee pods. The pods even come in hot chocolate. The only downside is this isn't very economical because the si gel serve pods are not as cheap as buying ground coffee. When you have guest it's not as efficient because everyone has to make their own cup separately. It's great for every day use though because I only drink a cup, and my son drinks a cup at a different time then I do. Coffee is ready and hot when you want it.

Easy brewing for 4 years!

from Menomonie, WI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

We bought this Keurig 4 years ago when I started dating my now husband because I wanted convenient coffee when I was at his house. He started using it for hot chocolate and was easy to learn even for someone who hadn't used a Keurig in the past. It does however stump some of our guests because they aren't familiar with the part of adding water. I personally like that I'm adding clean, fresh water each time instead of having water sit in a tank. The downside I've noticed is the cleaning. Even after running a few cycles (vinegar first, then water two additional times), the vinegar smell stays until I make one coffee cup. It seems wasteful to have to run the system 4 times before it seems cleaned and vinegar gone. But I still really like it and have been happy with it for 4 years. Since I'm the only one who drinks coffee, I like that I don't have to make a full pot each morning, especially when I was pregnant and only able to drink 1 cup a day. I highly recommend since it saves space on the counter too.

i would buy rhis agaim i love it

from middletown ny

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Use

i have it i love it

Great Coffee Maker

from Grantsville, MD

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
        • Small Pot

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

The Keurig K10 Mini Cup brewer is perfect for everyday use whether at a dorm room, office or home. The Keurig K10 is the same great quality of coffee makers that we all have came to know and love from Keurig except it isn't big and bulky. The machine, itself, is rather light and comes in pretty appealing colors. I love how this one can be made to fit anyone's style. This coffee maker brews coffee generally pretty fast and it is rather quiet while doing it. Since Keurig has hundreds of K-cup flavors, users can still enjoy coffee from their favorite brands, so they don't lack taste. The Keurig K10 is probably the best coffee maker for single use coffee because it works so well, but comes at a fraction of the price of other coffee makers.

Love my keurig except cleaning process

from Levittown, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
        • Limited Cup Sizes

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use my keurig everyday at least 3-4x a day. It's very quick to heat up and brew. You have the option of three different cup sizes to brew for, you just have to watch how much water you put in. Only issue I have is cleaning. It is always dirty but that may be because I use it so much.

Perfect For Single Cup Brewing (Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa)

from Baltimore, Maryland

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Durable
        • Easy To Use
        • Fast
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Cup Sizes

• Occasional Use

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I purchased the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System as an addition to a 12 cup coffee maker that we use most of the time. I have used this when my glass pot broke to my regular coffee maker, on days when I just want a single cup and have even used it to make hot cocoa for my 5 grandsons after playing in the snow. You can brew different kinds of coffee, hot tea, and hot cocoa. I have even used it just to heat the water for use with the cocoa in single packets that come boxed like Swiss Miss. Just open the cocoa pouch into your cup and brew water through the coffee maker. It is very easy to use and I love that I do not have water sitting in the larger keurig for days like some people do with the bigger ones. The water/size amount can vary up to a certain point. If I want to make a really large cup of a hot beverage I will run 2 servings of water through to my cup. My larger coffee cup will fit on the plate if I take the silver top plate off so the cup sits lower. The coffee maker does not take up a huge amount of space like the larger models do. I bought the classic silver so it will match my kitchen even if I change the décor.