Other Coffee Makers:
314, 316, 315, 318, B31
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System
Rca_2013_normal

Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

• Easy to use (11)
  • Fast (10)
  • Stylish (7)
  • Durable (5)

Cons

• Limited cup sizes (8)
  • Noisy (3)

• Everyday (11)
  • Home (6)
  • Short trips / weekends (3)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (9)

Keurig Mini Plus satisfies my coffee craving in seconds!

I received the Keurig mini Plus B31 as a gift. I was totally not expecting it. My husband had already got me a new coffee maker for this Christmas. But, I'm glad I have both now. We use the mr. Coffee for our large pots in the morning. Once in a while I like a cup during the day or at night, but I don't eant to go through the hassle of setting everything up on the larger pot. Now that I have the Keurig, I can make one cup in seconds, litterally!

Set up is easy. You do one initial brew just to clean it out, then you're ready to go! This maker gives you the option of a 6, 8, or 10 oz. cup. Although, when I tried to make 6 oz, it asked me to add more water. To start, you simply lift the lid, add your desired amount of water, and close the lid. Then, you lift the handle and add a K-cup, which is a small cup that is pre-filled with coffee. It has a foil cover on top that does not need to be removed. You can purchase K-cups in several flavors, including Maxwell House, Folgers, Green Mountain, Emiril's, Donut Shop, Newman's Own, and those are just to name a few.

One you have inserted the K-Cup, you close the lid, and bress brew. The water will heat for a few seconds, and then brewing starts and is done in another few seconds. I did have trouble finding a coffee cup to fit underneath the brewer, but luckinly I received a new set for Christm,as that was the perfect height, I would say approximately 3 inches high. Anything else will not fit. This one did not come with paper cups, but some of the regular size models do. You can use you own coffee with the removeable filter that is included.

All in all, this is perfect for guests. Each one can pick their own flavor of coffee. And for yourself, you an have flavored or regular one perfect cup at a time, at ANY time! My mother-in-law has the regular size, and I see no difference other than hers will fit a taller coffee cup.

What good does 10 cup capacity do if the mug doesn't fit?

Being the owner of a Keurig B66 we thought it would be a good idea to by the Mini to take with us one driving trips, since our in-laws do not drink coffee.  I thought the three different options in cup sizes would be great.  And in theory it is great.  Where it falls short is that the 10 cup function does not allow you to put a mug large enough to hold that capacity of liquid.  We ended up having to make the 8 cup option which is very annoying when you have already paid for the use of all of them.  Keurig brewing systems are by far my favorite but they need to go back to the drawing board on this one.  I would love to be able to fit my travel mug in there but there is no way that is going to happen, even after I removed the overflow tray.  If you are looking for a smaller cup of coffee and a machine that takes up one half the space of it's big brother then this is the system for you!  Otherwise spend the coin and make room for the bigger models.

not worth buying it

from Browns Mills NJ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• temperature

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

While its easy to use, there is no way to adjust the temperature. Coffee does not get hot enough

Love it

from Ny

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
  • Limited Cup Sizes
  • Noisy

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

Bought it because my husband is coffee drinker sll of s sudden. Its small and cute and simple to use

Coffee Addicts, This Product is For You

from Ames, IA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• accommodates most cup sizes
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Cup Sizes
  • Noisy

• Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

The Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System is a great for individuals who are interested in only making one cup of coffee every time they use it. It's compact size and quickness of brewing are only a few reasons to love this product. Also, the availability of a variety of K-Cup flavors and the price just add to the perks of this machine.

In terms of the price, the small appliance is very affordable. Costing only around $30, it is likely that even college students will be able to purchase it. In comparison with other coffee makers, this would be the appropriate choice for somebody looking for something cheap yet still very good quality.

Another pro of the Keurig is it's quickness of brewing. I use this product daily, and it only takes about a minute to make my coffee, which makes me very happy. When you are in a rush to work or class in the morning, you can count on this coffee maker to brew your coffee in under two minutes. This is helpful to everyone because we are always in a rush, especially in the early morning. One more perk I would like to mention about this product is that it brews a variety of things and flavors to match everybody's needs. Along with coffee, it can also brew hot cocoa, tea, and iced beverages. This factor makes it appealing to a variety of people.

Although the Mini Coffee Maker has a lot of amazing things besides the ones mentioned that come with it, there are a few downsides to the product. Just because there are a variety of stuff you can brew does not mean that you can make more than one cup at a time. This is a con if you are wanting to make coffee for guests that are staying with you or for something along the lines of a meeting. If you are the type to want more than one cup of coffee in the morning, maybe you should consider a different kind of Keurig.

With all of the perks I mentioned and more, I cannot see why you wouldn't want this machine. It is the best coffee maker I have come in contact with, and I can only

Good single serve system

from Keller, TX

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Cup Sizes

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is great for someone who drinks one cup of coffee or for a business setting. There are three water levels so you can choose if you want a small or large cup, but they are pretty limited for the most part. I think the largest option is 12 oz.
Mine tends to leak from the water tank occasionally.
This is really easy to use and is great for the single serving person. I wouldn't recommend for someone who drinks larger amounts or wants more than one cup as it's kind of wasteful, K-cups are expensive!

Such an amazing product!

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Cup Sizes

• Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I use the Keurig every single morning. The size is perfect for my New York City kitchen. I like being able to put it away and take it out as I need it. It doesn't take up a huge amount of counter space, and I am able to put it on the Ikea shelving system in my kitchen. It takes literally less than 2 minutes for a hot cup of coffee to be ready, and I love the different variety of coffees that are available. Also, cleaning it is very easy, as you can descale it with a cup of white vinegar. Doing so helps clean out the tubing, and the vinegar smell dissipates after running some hot water through it every so often. After doing so, the Keurig works as good as new. The other thing I really love about the Keurig is that the plug can be stored inside the machine. I only wish there was a simple button to retract the cord.

Love it!

from Pa

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Cup Sizes

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

Works great! Easy to use.

Great for family use!

from Orange County, CA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

My family has had this Keurig coffee maker for years, and it's very easy to use. My younger siblings use it to make hot water for cocoa. The machine works pretty quickly, so it is great to use when you have company over.
    We have had a few problems with water spilling out of the machine, but this only happens if you pour the water into the machine too quickly. Additionally, your mug may overflow if you measure the water out incorrectly. But usage is very straightforward and it's difficult to make these mistakes.
    If you want a silent coffee maker, this is not the choice for you. It makes a sound as the water heats up and a different sound as it dispenses the water -- these are mechanical sounds, versus beeping. However, this is useful for when you leave the room while your coffee is brewing; you will be able to hear when your drink is ready.

Kurig is King!

from Central FL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Fast
    • Fun for Social Gatherings
    • Stylish
    • Use My Favorite Coffee with the K-Cup

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I have used my Kurig daily for about 7 years. Previously, coffee was wasted in the coffeemaker. This little counter space saver is handy, sturdy,has consistent flavor and really saves money because I don't pour out leftover coffee. Even worse, I drank it the next day rather than dump it....not good. The variety of K-cups is amazing and fun when you have folks over. You could not possibly make a "pot of" so many things everyone wants today. I save money using the My K-Cup and get my favorite coffees. I will soon be roasting my own green coffee beans and using it again. If you like good coffee first thing in the morning, this little Kurig will supply. Enjoy.

Mini Keurig

from california

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Fast

Cons

• Odd taste

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

when I purchased this Keruig I thought I would love this could have a pod coffee when ever I wanted it without making a whole pot.But then there was a recall, I took it back purchased a different one.I used it but it made the coffee taste terrible I don't know what happened so I junked it.Not a Happy Camper

I love it!

from Fayetteville, North Caroina

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Fast
      • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean
      • Limited Cup Sizes
      • Noisy

Comments about Keurig K10 Mini Plus Single-Cup Brewing System:

I love my Keurig, I have used it every single day since I have gotten it. I also like how small it is and it doesn't take up much space. There are different colors but, I chose the the black because it matches my Kitchen colors. I highly recommend this coffee maker, I love mine.