Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Keurig
Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071

Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071

pricey but good

you have to spoil yourself (or someone you love) every now and again, so if you impulsively (and wisely) bought yourself a kuerig  brew station, its now time to invest in the spinning carosel. i found it to be easier and way better for company if i put up a variet of choices and let them spin through the coffees themselves rather than pulling apart a box an saying "well we have  this, or that or this or that" and leaving myself a mess to clean up once they opt for the second to last k-cup in the box.

seriously, i set up a diffrent flavor for each spot and let they spin through it- its also acinch at 430 in the morning when you're barely concious and getting ready for work to easily spin through your selection and pick which k-cup you want.

ok, as previously stated by everyone, the kuerig productsare pricey, therefore so is the carosel, but seriously folks- if you're gonna have the brewer and your gonna buy the k-cup why not simplfy your life and have the spice rack of coffees. its a worthy investment and you'll thank me later! (also, i read a con being that the cups fly out if you spin it to fast....seriously? its not a toy people! dont put it on your blender to make a choice!)

Stupid Spining Coffee holder

Let's be honest, the Keurig 30 K-Cup Spinning Carousel Tower is a huge waste of money when you could achieve the same effect dumping all of the little coffee pods into a large measuring cup or a mixing bowl. Unless you're OCD, or rather CDO, then this little spinner is a waste of time and space. Why not just dump your sweet little coffee packs into the gigantic mixing bowl attached to your standing mixer. Then the bowl would get more use than that one time of the year when you try to make a cake and end up using a cake mix anyways.

The only benefit I can see if knowing when you're out of coffee becasue most people will not take the time to fill up a spindle with new coffee until the either one entire brand is empty or the whole spindle falls over knocking all of those little cups onto the floor.

If you've got the counter space to store your coffee pods, then just stack them neatly and use then that way.

good for office

from Utah

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

We used to have one of these K-cup carousels in our office, and it worked well there, although I would not want one at home. It works well because it displays the different options of K-cups in an easy to see way that also looks more professional than storing them in a drawer or in boxes. It is nice to be able to offer an office visitor different options of coffee and tea in a professional way. But it also works well in an office where several people use them and we end up replacing them regularly. I would not like a carousel like this at home because if you only have one or two people using it most of the time, then it will take a while to use them up, and they can get quite dusty on top since they are not covered. Not only does this look bad, but I hate to think of that dust working its way into my coffee. On top of that, our office had a good space to store both Keurig and carousel. But we do not have enough counter space at home to store this carousel, as it is rather bulky.

Great space saver

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

This Keurig K-Cup carousel is a great space saver for the countertop. And it looks great, too. It is easy to use and helps me keep things organized. Before we had this, I had all of my K-Cups in a drawer. It was very hard to find the one that I wanted. I am able to keep a variety of coffees, teas and hot cocoas in the carousel so that in the morning I can pick what I want without having to dig through a drawer. We have it so that my husband has one side and I have the other, since we like different kinds of coffee. It was well worth the price and it is very durable. This carousel is very smooth to turn.
My young daughters enjoy the job of refilling the carousel up each week. They often argue over who gets to fill it up. Even with their help, it has held up well over the years.

We like it so much that I have given it as a gift on a few occasions. It makes a great house warming gift. I gave one to my mom for her birthday. She loved it.

Organizes K-Cups perfectly!

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

This makes k-cups look much more organized, previously I had all my k-cups in a shopping bag and a small box. This allows easy access to whichever k-cup you want to use instead of digging through a box or bag. They look much neater stored in the spinning compartment. The fact that it has two sides that spin is nice because it allows easy access to either side. It does not save a whole lot of space and I still had to store some k-cups in a box because there were not enough slots for all of my cups (I have tons, its all I get for presents now). I just put a few of each kind in the slots. The carousel is a little pricey but to me it is worth it because I like everything to have its own space. My biggest concern is the amount of k-cups the carousel holds, I wish it held a few more. The product seems fairly sturdy and it certainly serves a purpose. If you do not care about organization it may not be worth the amount of money you would spend.

Convenient way to store your K-Cups

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

This is a convenient way to store your K-Cups. It is easy to keep count of how many you used. It does not take up much cabinet space either. It is relatively compact. The design would look attractive in many different kitchen settings. It also flips around for easy use. You can store up to 30 K-Cups at once.

Great product !!

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

I love my Keurig K-cup carousel. It really keeps my k-cups organized and off of my kitchen counter . It spins easily and it very easy to clean with a damp rag when needed . It is also durable and well made and looks great in my kitchen . I would recommend it .

So modern looking!

from Hartville, MO

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

I'll admit, before purchasing this carousel, we just kept our k-cups in their respective boxes up in the cupboard, and that worked perfectly fine for us. But I saw this product and immediately wanted it, because I thought it would look nice on our counter.

I played the, "It'll make it so much easier to find the flavor coffee we want." card with my husband, and we ordered it. I was so happy when the thing arrived! I immediately got down the boxes of k-cups, and put my husband's coffee on one side, and mine on the other side (I like to drink decaf in the evenings, and he doesn't). It looks so neat just sitting there next to my k-cup machine! I definitely purchased this for looks, than for functionality, because let's face it, the boxes the k-cups come in are just fine for storing the k-cups in, but if you want something nice looking to put your cups in, this is the right carousel for you! The added bonus feature is when we offer someone a cup of coffee, we don't have to take 4 different boxes down from the cupboard, we can just have them choose their own cup from the carousel!

Handy Neat Storage

from Caldwell, ID

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

I was having trouble with where to store all my k-cups so that they were easy to see and not falling all over the place. This Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071 fits my needs exactly. It spins really easily so I can see all the options. I can send my guests over to check out the variety, like waitress who brings the tea bag basket to customer, rather than having her rummage through my messy pantry. I like the stainless steel look -- it goes with my spice rack really nicely and I imagine it would match most modern kitchens. One disadvantage is that it's a little hard to dust and keep from getting kitchen grime. And of course it does take up counter space, which is a challenge in my small kitchen. But I love that it keeps me organized.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Commerce Township, MI

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

The Keurig carousel makes storing and selecting various K-cups easily. It's pleasing to the eyes with the sleek design and doesn't take up much counter spaces with is the primary reason I selected this design. It's a 'nice to have' and debated if it was really necessarly, but now that I have it in my home, I'm pleased with my purchase.

Stupid Spining Coffee holder

from Toledo, OH

Great k-cup storage solution

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower 5071:

I purchased the Keurig K-cup Carousel because my cabinet was getting crowded with several different boxes of  flavors of k-cups and I wanted them to be easy to reach. This makes them so much more organized! It is also a huge bonus not to have guests opening my cabinets when they want a cup of coffee! I like that I can display a variety of flavors and still have my counter looking neat. This holds 30 k-cups, 15 on each side, and I keep regular coffee on one side and decaf and tea on the other. I keep the carousel right next to my keurig machine and never have to go searching for a certain flavor or have to tell guests what their options are. This is convenient and organized and I am glad that I made this purchase. I purchased this over a year ago and at the time I had to pay full price plus shipping to get it online but it is well worth the money. Recently I have seen this in several local stores.