Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Keurig
B130
Keurig In-Room Brewing System

Summary

The DeskPRO Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under three minutes. The DeskPRO offers an Auto Off feature after each brew. To operate, you simply add fresh water into the single-use reservoir, choose your favorite K-Cup, brew and enjoy.

Keurig In-Room Brewing System

Pros

Cons

Great for basics

from Richmond VA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast

Cons

• Everyday

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

If you are just looking for your basic coffee brewing system, this is an excellent choice. It is especially good if you only have a limited amount of counter space, since it is not too big and looks attractive while on display. I found that it is very easy to use and maintain, so it is a good choice for anyone who is new to using these single-cup systems. It is a no-frills sort of thing, so if you are looking for lattes and cappucinos, look elsewhere! This is your basic coffee, tea, cider, hot chocolate sort of brewer, not like you would find in a coffee shop. It makes a good, simple cup of a hot drink and is very reliable in that way. Recommended for just about anyone who needs this sort of thing and probably good for offices.

Perfect for coffee lovers!

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

I bought this coffee maker because I just needed something simple and something that wouldn't break the bank. And I have been surprised that I have gotten far more than my money's worth.

Brew Performance
    This coffee maker is actually pretty fast at brewing coffee. I don't mind waiting a little longer to get a perfect cup of coffee, but that is not an issue here. This is a fast coffee maker and even though it's fast it still comes out brewed perfectly.

It's incredibly easy to clean this coffee maker. All I have to do is wipe around the dispenser with a wet paper towel or a wet sponge. I sometimes use a dry paper towel as well. Very easy cleaning.

I had never used a coffee maker like this before, but I had no problem figuring out how to use this one. If I can figure it out easily, then everyone should be able to figure it out as well.

This is a really good looking coffee maker that looks good in my kitchen.

This is a durable machine that is sure to last me for years.

Great Compact Keurig

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

I love this coffee maker. It is smaller than others but it does just as good as a job. I bought it because I have limited space in my kitchen and this coffee maker fits just right and looks great as well.

Brew Performance
    This coffee maker is awesome at brewing. It brews up coffee fast and it always comes out tasting great. It never gets that burnt taste some coffee makers are guilty of.

This coffee maker is incredibly easy to clean. I just wipe it down with a wet paper towel and it looks just as good as new.

This is a very user friendly coffee maker. I found it extremely easy to use right out of the box. The settings are all very easy to understand. It took me no time at all to fully master what I was doing.

I just love how this coffee maker looks. It fits in well with my other appliances.

This is a very sturdy and well built coffee maker. I haven't had any issues yet with its durability and don't expect to have any.

Kick-ass Keurig Blue is for brew

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

Waking up every morning knowing that I can swiftly grab my desired flavor pop it in push down the top and hit the bright blue brew button on my way to the bathroom to relieve myself wash my hands and retrieve my first mornings mug ready and waiting. Flavors are what makes these style brewers excel. I can be my own personal barrista. Blueberry is not a flavor I personally thought to be an option but blueberry paired with french vanilla is soooo good. The pairing now seem endless with beans and creamers I never tire of using my Keurig. The handy mini coffee filter just makes it that more economical.
    Keurig has made cleanup a breeze with the overflow tray there are no leaks. Cleaning the machine take seconds.

I can confirm that there is nothing wrong with my model I would like to upgrade just purely from the curiousty standpoint.

I have noticed that the heat element might be starting to be less hot than at first.

quick pick me up

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

Thanks to the Keurig, I have a new appreciation (and addiction) to coffee. It's so easy to use, with very easy clean up. It's a great starter coffee maker, unfortunately its pretty much a one size coffee maker.

Brew Performance
    It makes a good cup of coffee. Using the pre-made, disposableK-Cups is ideal, however, I've tried using reusable Kcups, but because I can't control the water content, the results are varied.

Aside from the occasional wipe down and emptying of the drip tray, there have been virtually no clean up. There is a video on YouTube that shows a more extensive clean up process, but I have yet to do it.

It's practically fool proof. Just place the Kcup in, fill in the water, and brew. Just follow the lights and press the buttons.

This is where this particular version loses points. There is only one option to brew one 8 ounce cup of coffee. I, myself, prefer a larger cup. Bigger cups or travel mugs will not fit under the pour spout.

So far, its been working fine. I haven't had any problems it just yet.

It's ok, I guess

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

THe coffe still brews great, but the water takes 2 minutes to heat, and I always end up spilling water as I'm pouring it in. I bought this when my bigger one died on me, and I plan on listing it on craigslist and buying the bigger one. The coffee is great tasting, but I'm impatient, which is why I use Keurig in the first place.

• Brew Performance:

Overall great coffee maker!

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

This Keurig is one of my favorites. I have been using this Keurig every day for over a year now and have had absolutely no problems. I love how easy it is to just put the pod inside, turn it on, add water, and boom! You have a cup of coffee in about 3 minutes. I have been able to use different kinds of Keurig friendly coffee pods and they all work great. If you are looking for an easy to use machine that give you no problems this is it! The main two reason why I did not give it an overall rating of 10 is: the time it takes to heat up and the warmth of coffee. I wish the Keurig was able to make hotter coffee, some morning I was super hot coffee and while the coffee made is hot, it's not extremely hot. Also, I think that with all the technology available they could have made it so that the coffee takes less than 3 minutes to be made. It sometimes bothers me to be waiting for the coffee to be made. Other than that, I am in love with it. I would recommend this coffee machine to anyone!

Great perfomance

• Brew Performance:

Great for the casual coffee drinker

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

I love being able to make a single cup of coffee. I got this in college and it was perfect for just me since I never drink more than 1 cup of coffee. It's still perfect for my husband and I. But if you drink a lot of coffee or have guests over, you'll wish you had a pot. At a family gathering, I once spent an hour making coffee for everyone. So if you are the casual coffee drinker it is reliable and easy to use. Just a note though...you can only put a small mug in this brewer because oversized ones won't reach the sensor in the back that allows it to brew.

Good cup of coffee

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

We have had this brewer for a few years now, and it has brewed excellent coffee ranging from the K-cups to using the k-cup with our own DD coffee. We have loved the effective and consistency of this brewer. It has been functional and has been great cups of coffee the entire time that we have had it. It is extremely easy to clean, and does not make any sorts of messes. The bottom comes out easily and can be put in the dishwasher to be cleaned and sanitized as often as you please. It creates an impression that you will never forget. I will never buy a different brand of coffee makers, as this one has shown to be durable and long lasting. It is used every morning (and sometimes at night for tea). The tea comes out quite nice as well. We are extremely happy with how this brewer has withheld and how it has produced. We fully recommend this product to anyone looking for a brewer in the market right now.

Great Brewer!

Comments about Keurig In-Room Brewing System:

I love this Keurig. It's easy for daily use and saves a lot of time. Not to mention almost every brand of coffee is made for it. The clean up is pretty simple as well with a removable drawer. You can not beat this. I used to make a pot of coffee and half would go to waste. With this none of my coffee goes to waste. Why wouldn't you want something that saves you money in the long run. No filters, no cans, just simple cups.