Other Coffee Makers:

Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

I have dreams about the Keurig Coffee maker!

I absolutely LOVE this coffee maker! We have it at our small office and it is just perfect- always hot and fresh, no old stale coffee when you need a pick-me-up at 3:00 in the afternoon. We get our K-cups delivered to the office so it is easy peasy! I seriously dream of coffee many mornings, expecially when my 6 month old has kept me awake for most of the night! I really want to buy one for our house since they are super easy, nothing to clean up, no filters, no coffee grounds everywhere- it is really simple. At first I had doubts about it, expecially in an office, but it has turned out to be really wonderful, everyone who drinks coffee in our office loves it as well. I think everyone should have one!

Good while it lasted...

I liked the machine, but a year later it broke. I received this as a Christmas gift from a family member, and used it just about every single day. It was easy to clean, and easy to use. However, almost an entire year later, after my warranty had expired- the machine would no longer function. It would not turn on at all.

very quick

easy to clean

Some friends and family were a bit confused as to how to make a cup of coffee with it, but once you learned how- it was easy.

Great way to always get a good cup of coffee

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

I enjoyed my Keurig coffee maker so much that I took it to the office where I could enjoy a cup of coffee but that meant that I didn't have one at home. Finally bought a second one and I enjoy a hot tea, coffee or other drinks now at home as well as the office.

Brew Performance
Quick, easy, and a piping hot delicious cup of brew.

The water dispenser is large but has hidden area that is hard to reach down in to clean. The rest of the coffee maker is just wipe down.

It is so easy to use and the kids like to make their own cup of hot chocolate of a morning. That sure helps when everyone is trying to get out the door.

Overall I would say the design of the coffee maker is great. I like the way that it looks on the counter and appreciate not looking at left over coffee later in the day. Yes, the coffee's are more expensive but if you don't mind the mess of the coffee grounds there is a special wire basket that you can buy to use and you can have your favorite ground coffee in a minute. There is no waste when using the K-cups and they offer a endless amount of flavors. I love this coffee maker and our friends like it too.

We had the first one for about three years and it is still going strong. I have given several as gifts and last checking everyone is still enjoying their coffee makers.

Easy to use.

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is a great single cup brewer, easy and quick to use. After 2 years, it still works great. The only downfall is the cleaning process. The descale light hasn't come ever come on, but the cup size was cut in half. After reading online to run vinegar then water through to clean it, it worked perfectly. However the process of cleaning it took half a day.

• Brew Performance:

best cooffee maker ever!!

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

i am rating my keurig as a 5 because i absolutley love it!! wether i am making a cup of coffee or some hot coco for the kiddos it is fast and easy to use. turn it on let it heat up about a minute and push the button to fill your cup!! how easy is that. and cleaning it is just as fast and easy. everyone needs a keurig!!

Brew Performance
i absolutley love my keurig!! when i want a cup of coffee i just turn it on and it heats up with in a minute and it only takes a few seconds to fill my cup up with coffee!!! coffee in a flash wow fantastic. best invention since sliced bread!!

the cleaning is very easy. remove the resivour and clean it just like you would anything else. just takes a moment. and it halso has a descaler button. i love that it takes a few seconds to brew and a few seconds to clean it if it needs to be!! how can you go wrong with simple cleaning like that

wether you use a k-cup or your own coffee with the removable filter it is super easy to use. let it warm up pop the cup in and push a button

i love the classic black design. easy one touch buttons and a great sized resivour!! cant go wrong with the design

no complaints here. it has been running just like it is brand new and i have had it for almost a year!!! i use it 3-4 times a day with out fail. so ya it holds up really good

Overall We Like It

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

My husband received the Keurig as a Christmas present last year and we like the single cup brewing and the wide range of k-cups available. We have used it daily for over a year and most of the time it works very well. However, there have been instances where it has not brewed an entire cup of coffee, despite having enough water and a new k-cup. Sometimes it will only brew half a cup and then we have to start over. This happens every few months and it a little frustrating. Not sure why this is happening.

Brew Performance
Brews fairly well with some malfunctions every few months resulting is a half cup of coffee.

It is nice that there are not too many parts and the machine can be cleaned quickly.

We love how you just fill it, put in the k-cup, and press the button.

I think the design is great and it is a convenient concept, especially for my husband and I since we like different types of coffee.

It has lasted over a year, so we will see.

• Brew Performance:

I just smile when I make my coffee now!

from Plainfield, IL

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

This is the best investment I have made and this model, while I understand is a basic model, is a great one cup brewer for my home. It has a way to switch between sizes of cups that is very convenient. The cleaning gets a bit complicated but I think that it is worth the time to make it right.

Work coffee maker

from Bennington, VT

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

Someone purchased this last Christmas for everyone at work to use. It works well and is used often. It is nice not to have to brew a half or full pot of coffee when you only need a cup. I would prefer that the larger cup setting actually brewed more coffee. I generally end up having to push the brew button twice to get a full cup.

• Brew Performance:

Keurig classic single brewer will be your last coffee maker.

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

The only coffee maker that made me ask how was that brewed.

Fast, easy & efficient

Put on, put the pod in, press your size cup, then drink up.

Sleek for a coffee maker

Have mine 3 years now. Longest time I have ever owned a coffee maker.

Good while it lasted...

from Jim Thorpe, PA

very quick

easy to clean

• Brew Performance:

This is my go to for my morning coffee.

from Rockaway, NJ

I love it .

Brew Performance
each cup taste like it was just made.

I would like to be able to clean the water reservoir better.

All you need to do it put the k cup and and press start.

I would like to be able to clean bottom spill shield hard with design.

I haven't had any problems.

One Cup Wonder

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Keurig Classic Single-Cup Brewing System:

The Keurig Single Cup Brewing System is the best single cup brewing system on the market. It is very easy to use and makes a fresh cup of coffee available within a few minutes. Unlike conventional coffee makers where you have to brew a whole pot of the same coffee with the Keurig you can enjoy a variety of coffees one cup at a time. My only issue I have with the system is that the k-cups are a bit more expensive than making traditional coffee. A cup of coffee from the Keurig could cost about .60 + per cup of coffee whereas a cup of coffee would cost about .20 from a traditional coffee maker. But I guess you get what you pay for.

You just fill the water reservoir with water for the day and pop a k-cup when you are ready for a cup of coffee. The water heats up in a manner of seconds and it brews just as quickly.