4.9
Keurig
Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker

Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker

4.9

Pros

• Brews quickly (3)

1-cup 1-choice

from las vegas, nv

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Use

• Everyday

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

This is a great selection for the everyday coffee drinker. The days of wasted pots of coffee are over. its also quick enough for the person on the go. Refilling is easy and efficient. Cleaning is a breeze as well.
    Also the different flavor cups are delicious. There are also options for hot tea and cocoa for those non coffee lovers or someone who just wants to try something different. its a little on the expensive side, but compared to buying a cup of coffee on the way to work every morning it will pay for itself.
    So grab yourself one of these and enjoy the convenience of home brewed coffee whenever you are in the mood.

y husband got this machine for me as a gift. He knew I wante

from y husband got this machine for me as a g

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

• Office

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

great coffee maker

from brooklyn ny

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

• Everyday

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

love idea having my coffee in few minutes great tasting

great for the office

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

We use this model in our office and I have to agree with everyone else, it is durable and keeps up with the daily constant use that an office full of employees gives it. It works quickly, so people can grab a cup of something while on break. we have it

Brew Performance
      Ours is being used from 7am- 8pm Monday through Friday. It is still brewing strong and holding up to the constant abuse that our employees give it.

I personally don't think cleaning it is all that easy. We have it hooked into our water line, which probably contributes to it being a bit of a pain.

Super easy to ease! People have no problem figuring out how to put the cup in and turn it on for what they want.

It looks nice in our breakroom, it doesn't look as fancy as some of their other models, but it looks way better than those tacky white industrial looking coffee maker of offices past.

This model is super durable and has had up for over a year with our office.

• Brew Performance:

A reliable and consistent machine.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

My husband got this machine for me as a gift. He knew I wanted a Keurig and chose this model because it was durable and designed for heavy use (it can support the constant use of an office of 30 employees) and because it has the ability to be directly connected into a water line, making it unnecessary to refill the water reservoir. At this time, we have not yet hooked it into the water line, but the reservoir is very large so even using it many times, I never have to refill more than once a day. The machine does seem to be as durable as they claim, allowing me to brew multiple cups one after the other and producing a quality drink each time. I mainly use a solo fill brand refillable k-cup, and find that it works as well as the actual kcups when filled with coffee I have ground from whole beans. The best part about having this machine is that it allows me to brew a cup of coffee quickly and easily without having to set a machine, or boil water. The only con I have come across so far is the size and weight if the brewer, but that is to be expected with a commercial quality machine,

Wonderful

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

The only reason I give it a 9 is that the water holder makes it so that the coffee maker has to moved out so I can refill it with out hitting the cabinet above. Would have been nice to have it slide out instead of up.

Brew Performance
      Great. Takes very little time for the water to heat up and before you know it you are enjoying a nice hot drink. Great when there are a lot of different tastes to please. Everything from hot chocolate, tea, cider, and more! Very quick.

Not much to clean on this machine, which is an added bonus. Just wipe it down every few days and then once a month do total cleaning. I would recommend not storing water in it for too many days, as it may taste a little like plastic. I prefer to fill mine fresh for the day.

It's great because you can brew so many different drinks besides coffee, so you can please the whole family. With easy to follow directions on the display screen anyone is able to figure this machine out rather quickly

I love this Keurig.

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

This is a wonderfully, amazing coffee maker. I really enjoy taking advantage of the different brew options depending on what kind of drink I am brewing. My husband and I use this to make tea, chai lattes (with a milk steamer), lattes, and regular coffee. It is even easy enough for our three kids to make their own hot chocolate or tea. I especially like it when we have a large group of friends over. It holds a lot of water so we do not have to refill the water as often. This coffee maker is also very sturdy as it gets used many times per day by the 5 people in our home. We use it morning afternoon and night. Since two of our daughters are home schooled, our oldest often makes a cup of tea for an afternoon break of school work. Our youngest, who is very independent, loves adding, safely, hot water to her homemade hot chocolate mix.

Brew Performance
      I always have a perfect cup of coffee or tea.

Very simple to clean.

Easy enough for my kids to use.

It is very functional and also looks nice on the counter top.

• Brew Performance:

This product is awesome and works great at making coffee fast.

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

This is one of the best products that I have use to this date. It makes having a cup of coffee while on a busy schedule really easy. Also, it last a long time on a single fill up of water. I would recommend this for anyone that loves coffee and has a really busy schedule.

Perfect for travel

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

No more making coffee in hotel bathroom

Brew Performance
      Excellent taste every time, quick and easy.

I have not cleaned it yet but I don't think it's going to be a problem.

Only three steps involved to a perfect cup of coffee every time.

Small enough to pack for traveling and makes a cup of coffee in less than a minute.

Have only used the product for a month but I have not had any problems.

Simple

from Duluth, MN

Comments about Keurig B155 1-Cup Coffee Maker:

This was a great addition to my kitchen. I have it in red, which matches the decor. I love the variety of k cups available. It's also nice that you can buy storage bins for your cups to keep them handy but still out of the way. Still my favorite part is that I can still use my loose coffee or tea and tea bags with the EZ cup.