Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
117623, 117621
Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Love this!!

Love it, nice hot coffee every time. I drink several cups all day, its fast and easy

MICHIGAN

Convenient

Love having an easy, convenient appliance to make my coffee when I wakeup. Upsides are being able to have the pot for multiple cups of coffee for guests or company, you can set the color of the menu screen, and saves me so much money a month. Downsides, the coffee grounds in the hot water is quite annoying....i have to run about 3 cycles through before I have clear, ground free water for tea or hot chocolate. Because of the design of all the keurigs, they are hard to keep clean. I feel like I have to change the filter quite often and if I don't use it for a few days, the water just sits in there and that can't be too sanitary.

Bellbrook, OH

Its good

This is convenient and easy to use I just wish it didn't take so long to warm up to brew

Henderson,NV

Easy and useful!

We love this Keurig! My children ages 12&6 often use it more than I do! They can brew cocoa easily and let it sit while it cools. Easy clean up and easy to use! I love the automatic turn on feature!

Ohio

2 years owned

I bought this for my husband the same christmas he proposed to me. He absolutely loves it. He uses it every day. This year he is considering buying a new one and taking the 2.0 to work so he can continue abusing it's amazing work. Lol.

Pensacola, FL

My Keurig 2.0

This is my second Keurig and we decided to go with the nee 2.0 version that you could also make a pot with. After the first keurig died we wanted a keurig with the filtee and also we only use bottled water (we have hard water). I believe this abd the filter have extended ths life on the machine. We never did buy the pot for the machine because the pods are expensive and hard to find.

Fort dodge ia

true

This Keurig actually hasn't broke on me!

If you like Single Cup Coffee Makers then the Keurig 2.0 is the one to go with!! I have used several different Keurigs, every single one I've used has clogged up & stopped working except the 2.0. I actually prefer a regular coffee maker because the brand & flavor of coffee I like doesn't come in Pods. But if your looking for a Keurig, go with the 2.0!!!

Oxford, MI

true

Love my Keurig and would buy another

I use mine for capuchinos for myself and coffee when family is over...It's one of the best purchases I've ever made

Crooksville Ohio

Become a Brew Master

Used this for nearly a year. Best thing ever, especially if you have a big coffee drinker in the home that enjoys coffee all day long but has to brew a new pot every hour. No longer is that the issie nor is there an issue over what flavor to brew each time because one person favors one over another and vice versa. This machine lets you create your flavor, your strength and your amount all with a few touches of the screen. I adore this machine and it has made me more of a coffee drinker.

Oklahoma City, OK

Love this!

Love this product I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it's still going strong!

Cincinnati Ohio