Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
117623, 117621
Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Pros

• Easy to use (32)
  • Brews quickly (31)
  • Multiple settings (27)
  • Stylish (25)
  • Easy to clean (18)

Cons

• Hard to clean (9)

• Everyday (29)
  • Home (20)
  • Office (12)
  • Short trips / weekends (11)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (24), Casual drinker (7), Coffee aficionado (3)

Keurig 2.0

Overall I did like this Keurig, but it does have a few dowfalls. I'll start with the positive points. It brews quickly and it has different once options so you can get just a little bit to a full cup (10oz). I love the design, I think it's sleek and modern. And when you're the only one at home it's great you don't have to throw out a entire pot, you just brew a cup.
The downfall of this machine is it isn't that easy to clean. The inside pod holder does come out so you can clean it if coffee ground spew out, which is a good feature. But if the needles get clogged up you have to get something small and clean it out by hand, which is a little harder than you think it is. All this machine comes with to clean the needles is like a small rubber cup that you put water in and pushed down on the handle after placing it in the kcup holder in the machine.
Another thing to consider with this coffee maker is I swear every third cup I made I had trouble with the machine not being able to brew anything. I would have to remove the k cup and start back over. For some reason the k cup would fill up with pressure and sometime explode inside the keurig. It was messy, a few times as soon as I lifted the hot water splashed on me because of the pressure build up.
If you like the McCafe k cups, forget using it in this machine. Every time I tried using the McCafe k cup it shut down and the cups exploded in the machine, and always clogged the needles. I did some research and apparently it's happened to a lot of other people too.
Besides those few things this is a good coffee maker. Always the right amount in your cup and many other k cups that do work just fine in this machine. But if it ever gets clogged make sure the needles are cleaned and I suggest running just hot water through it to clean it out.

Second Time around not so bad

I use this product at home for my morning coffee and nightly tea. I have always been great at cleaning my Keurig's, but the first 2.0 model we got did not hold up. We had to use the ball and water routine pretty much every other cup. That gets old and annoying quickly. We have nor moved that one to our camper and use the newest one in the house. Have this this one a few months and so far everything has ran great. One if my favorite things about the 2.0 is the hot water selection in two sizes. I use k-cup and certain tea bags so that is a huge convience for me. Maybe we just had bad luck the first time.

Attention coffee lovers!

from Fort Bragg, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Takes about a minute to brew a freshly hot cup of coffee! I water is low machine will notify you to refill before another use! Touch screen and you set a time in it as well which is very convenient!

Love it!

from Port Orchard, WA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I love my Keurig! I have never been a coffee drinker until I got my keurig. It's so easy, it tastes good! I can offer company a cup of coffee and I don't have to worry about it not tasting good. Now I usually have a cup a day because it's so easy and tastes good. Love, love, love my keurig! I will buy another one the day this one is no longer functional (if that ever happens). I also love the variety of coffees, teas and drink available!

Love my coffee machine

from San jose ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Cons

• Takes a while to heat up

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I love this coffee machine but it takes a while to warm up the water. Other than that everything is easy and fast.

Hard to clean

from Kinston, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I use the machine daily and it brews a good cup of coffee but it is hard to clean. Even with following the instructions and switching the filter; the water still became stagnant and the tank walls became moldy. And even with the lid shut somehow water bugs still found there way into the tank. I had to unplug the coffee maker and remove it from my daily routine

Love this!

from Arkansas

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Love!!

The Best

from Killeen, TX

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

The is an easy product for ages 8 to 80. The simple on screen features let you know every step you need to take, water levels, and how strong and how much you want to make. Best investment

this product is very average

from Portland, OR

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean
          • Loud
          • Ugly Design

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

This coffee maker is very much an okay product. It does brew coffee fast but it's loud. leaves coffee grounds in the bottom of the cup, the k-cups are expensive if you are a daily coffee drinker, and the look the coffee machine its self is very unappealing.

Love

from North Carolina

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I've had this coffee maker for almost two years now and it still works great. Very easy to use. Has multiple cup settings and can brew a stronger cup if desired. Also has settings for hot chocolate and tea. The water reserve is big enough that I only have to fill it up maybe twice a week using the 10 oz cup setting. The base is removable so a travel mug can fit under. Very easy to clean, drip tray can be put in dishwasher and the part where the pods go can be popped out and rinsed off. Would definitely recommend.

Great coffee make

from Lancaster NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings
            • Stylish

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I got this for Christmas 2017 from my daughter because she said I had to upgrade from my old coffee maker and get with the times. Well I'm​ so glad she did cause it's the BEST , I absolutely love it. Makes a great cup of fresh coffee every time. So easy to use and clean. Has setting for different size cups and if you like it stronger to. Very durable I'd recommend this to anyone, definitely a great buy.

Best coffee maker I ever had!!

from San Diego, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
              • Durable
              • Easy To Clean
              • Easy To Use
              • Multiple Settings
              • Stylish

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I enjoy coffee very much, sometimes in the evening. I really like the Keurig. It has a time sitting that allows me to control when I want the machine to heat up. It's perfect when I am in rush because it does take about 2 minutes to heat up, so I just set how many oz I need, select if I want a stronger brew (this is only for coffee that is dark roast as you get the best flavor with this option.), put my tumbler under and within 30 seconds I have hot, fresh brewed coffee. Other cool features are the color setting for the water container and menu. Wish they had a color option for the brew selection. It's not to hard to clean because all components detach. Just make sure to cleanse top puncture pieces because coffee grounds get stuck up there, but be careful because they are very sharp! Overall, this is a great coffee machine.