Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
117623, 117621
Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Pros

• Easy to use (38)
  • Brews quickly (37)
  • Multiple settings (33)
  • Stylish (29)
  • Easy to clean (20)

Cons

• Hard to clean (12)

• Everyday (34)
  • Home (26)
  • Office (16)
  • Short trips / weekends (15)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (28), Casual drinker (7), Coffee aficionado (5)

Keurig 2.0

Overall I did like this Keurig, but it does have a few dowfalls. I'll start with the positive points. It brews quickly and it has different once options so you can get just a little bit to a full cup (10oz). I love the design, I think it's sleek and modern. And when you're the only one at home it's great you don't have to throw out a entire pot, you just brew a cup.
The downfall of this machine is it isn't that easy to clean. The inside pod holder does come out so you can clean it if coffee ground spew out, which is a good feature. But if the needles get clogged up you have to get something small and clean it out by hand, which is a little harder than you think it is. All this machine comes with to clean the needles is like a small rubber cup that you put water in and pushed down on the handle after placing it in the kcup holder in the machine.
Another thing to consider with this coffee maker is I swear every third cup I made I had trouble with the machine not being able to brew anything. I would have to remove the k cup and start back over. For some reason the k cup would fill up with pressure and sometime explode inside the keurig. It was messy, a few times as soon as I lifted the hot water splashed on me because of the pressure build up.
If you like the McCafe k cups, forget using it in this machine. Every time I tried using the McCafe k cup it shut down and the cups exploded in the machine, and always clogged the needles. I did some research and apparently it's happened to a lot of other people too.
Besides those few things this is a good coffee maker. Always the right amount in your cup and many other k cups that do work just fine in this machine. But if it ever gets clogged make sure the needles are cleaned and I suggest running just hot water through it to clean it out.

Second Time around not so bad

I use this product at home for my morning coffee and nightly tea. I have always been great at cleaning my Keurig's, but the first 2.0 model we got did not hold up. We had to use the ball and water routine pretty much every other cup. That gets old and annoying quickly. We have nor moved that one to our camper and use the newest one in the house. Have this this one a few months and so far everything has ran great. One if my favorite things about the 2.0 is the hot water selection in two sizes. I use k-cup and certain tea bags so that is a huge convience for me. Maybe we just had bad luck the first time.

Become a Brew Master

from Oklahoma City, OK

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Used this for nearly a year. Best thing ever, especially if you have a big coffee drinker in the home that enjoys coffee all day long but has to brew a new pot every hour. No longer is that the issie nor is there an issue over what flavor to brew each time because one person favors one over another and vice versa. This machine lets you create your flavor, your strength and your amount all with a few touches of the screen. I adore this machine and it has made me more of a coffee drinker.

Love this!

from Cincinnati Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Love this product I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it's still going strong!

Stopped working

from Fayetteville nc

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I used this coffee maker daily until one day it stopped working. It shuts off after preheating so now I'm looking at having to get another one or have this one fixed. Its a great coffee maker..just unfortunate it didn't last long

Best coffee maker!

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use
      • Large Pot
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Best coffee maker I have ever had!

Keurig 2.0

from Buford, Ga

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Coffee is expensive, Acessories are also expensive.
        Filters and cleaning solution are not cheap.

Where would I be without my 2.0!?

from Ohio

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I'd be grumpy and sleepy!!! I love the convenience of this machine! Pop on a k-cup and press a button!!! What could be simpler?! This is a nifty alternative to the traditional, slow brewing, wasteful coffee pot!

Attention coffee lovers!

from Fort Bragg, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Multiple Settings

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Takes about a minute to brew a freshly hot cup of coffee! I water is low machine will notify you to refill before another use! Touch screen and you set a time in it as well which is very convenient!

Love it!

from Port Orchard, WA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Use
          • Large Pot
          • Multiple Settings
          • Stylish

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I love my Keurig! I have never been a coffee drinker until I got my keurig. It's so easy, it tastes good! I can offer company a cup of coffee and I don't have to worry about it not tasting good. Now I usually have a cup a day because it's so easy and tastes good. Love, love, love my keurig! I will buy another one the day this one is no longer functional (if that ever happens). I also love the variety of coffees, teas and drink available!

Love my coffee machine

from San jose ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings
            • Stylish

Cons

• Takes a while to heat up

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I love this coffee machine but it takes a while to warm up the water. Other than that everything is easy and fast.

Hard to clean

from Kinston, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Easy To Use
            • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I use the machine daily and it brews a good cup of coffee but it is hard to clean. Even with following the instructions and switching the filter; the water still became stagnant and the tank walls became moldy. And even with the lid shut somehow water bugs still found there way into the tank. I had to unplug the coffee maker and remove it from my daily routine