3.7
117623, 117621
Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer

3.7

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Stylish (6)
  • Multiple settings (5)
  • Brews quickly (4)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Everyday (6)
  • Home (5)
  • Office (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (5)

love this

from mooers,ny

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Long Brew Time

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

Love this, i had an older model and upgraded to this one. Much easier to use and clean. The design is more modern and stylish. I cant live without my keurig

Love the coffee

from Santa Clarita, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I drink coffee every morning. I love that this machine can be programmed to turn on in the morning when I get up. All I have to do is add the KCup and a fresh cup is ready. I am the only one in my house that drink coffee in the mornings so the single cup brew is awesome. I love having the option of brewing a 4 cup pot also. When we have company its so convenient. There are some KCups that do not work with this machine but I have not had a problem with this in the year I have had this version. I do clean the tank out weekly and run a descaling rinse through the machine monthly to avoid hard water build up. The filters also help. All in All I love this coffee maker and do not see myself going back to a traditional one.

Great product!

from Jacksonville, NC

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Weekends

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I love this Keurig coffee maker. It's so fast and efficient. Just pop a k-cup in and start brewing. You have multiple settings when brewing your cup of coffee.

Keurig 117621 2.0 K400 Brewer is awesome if you use it right

from Nampa, ID

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I am going to be completely honest, my husband and I were very hesitant when purchasing the Keurig 117621 2.0 K400 Brewer. We decided to purchase this Keurig coffee maker shortly after having just returned a different Keurig model that had been very problematic and faulty in execution. What attracted my to this specific model was the beautiful color and additional features that it offered. My favorite features are the automated coffee setting (not all Keurig coffee makers offer that), the colored display and the free carafe and K Cups that are included. I also like that I can select my brew strength. What is most annoying with this machine is that Keurig has made it impossible for the coffee makers to function correctly when trying to use different brand coffee pods. The foiled top K Cup coffee pods are the only one that will work in this machine. They are expensive. If you can get passed the cost of the individual and carafe sized coffee pods, this is a great maker. I have not had any problems with this machine at all and would definitely recommend Keurig 117621 2.0 K400 Brewer!

Second Time around not so bad

from Jasper, AL

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Stylish

Cons

• Complicated
    • Easily clogs

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I use this product at home for my morning coffee and nightly tea. I have always been great at cleaning my Keurig's, but the first 2.0 model we got did not hold up. We had to use the ball and water routine pretty much every other cup. That gets old and annoying quickly. We have nor moved that one to our camper and use the newest one in the house. Have this this one a few months and so far everything has ran great. One if my favorite things about the 2.0 is the hot water selection in two sizes. I use k-cup and certain tea bags so that is a huge convience for me. Maybe we just had bad luck the first time.

Worked for 5 mos then replaced a 2d time..not a good product

from Lakeland, Florida

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Accommodates All Cup Sizes
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

Cons

• Noisy
    • Pricey / Poor Value

Comments about Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewer:

I'll have to try another Keurig Coffee Maker, because I appreciate a good fast cup of coffee.