Other Women's Perfumes:
Kenzo

It has a delicate scent that screams feminine

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Kenzo Flower Summer Perfume by Kenzo 50 Ml 1.7oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women:

I first encountered Flower by Kenzo after looking through some fragrances at my local department store a good 12 years ago. I wasn't sure what i wanted but once I smelled Flower, I knew it was for me. I remember thinking that it was just the most perfect scent for me. You have to be careful as not to apply too much at once because it does become quite potent and it does last a long time. I use a quick spray in the morning on my wrists and one on my blouse and I'm done for the day. When I come home from work my boyfriend says he can still smell it and it makes him smile. There are three different sizes available and it really isn't that expensive when you compare it to other brands but I haven't fallen in love with other scent since I found this one. it had a light floral scent with a touch of baby powder. It just screams femininity and genteel behavior. It lasts quite some time and the only issue I have is that the top can become loose and not stay on properly after opening and closing it enough time. So be careful if you are traveling.

Warm and unique scent

from Tulsa, OK

I love Kenzo perfumes- even if I cannot wear them (the case with Flower) I appreciate the uniqueness of the scents, and definitely the design of the bottles. If you want to stand out in the crowd, try any Kenzo perfume. Flower is the most well known in US, probably. It is a warm fragrance, the main note is carnation (very true to life) with lots of powder. I suggest this one for winter times, since powder can overwhelm you during summer. It was too much for me even during winter, so I had to give it away. Still, I recommend trying it on your skin- you may be pleasantly surprised.

LOVE this perfume~

from Ellington, CT

I don't usually wear perfumes because I don't like an overpowering scent. Flower by Kenzo is a light but noticeable scent. Works great for me as a busy professional. Not too flowery (despite the name) and slightly spicy for intrigue.

Perfection..I always get compliments when I wear this scent....

from Ruskin, FL

The great thing about this fragrance is that it has just one floral note. It is quite subdued, very soft and warm. Not overpowering at all. I am very sensitive to most perfume as I suffer from Migraine Headaches. Kenzo Flower is one of only two other fragrances I have found in over 6 years that has not caused me to have a Severe Migraine.

A perfect everyday light floral scent that lasts into the night

from Northern, FL

**Flower by Kenzo **is a soft floral perfume with hints of Parma violet, vanilla and Bulgarian rose. Billed as a contemporary fragrance I think it has the potential to become a timeless classic. Besides the main florals there is also a slight hint of wild hawthorn, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, and white musk. Although I usually don't like rose based perfumes this scent doesn't have the heavy, overwhelming fake smell of rose. Natural and akin to a real rose the soft, delicate fragrance may turn out to be Kenzo's best fragrance yet.In summary, **Flower by Kenzo** is airy and light. It doesn't overpower the air and yet seems to last well into the evening. The perfume is perfect for a summer's day or fall evening. Spray it on and wait for the compliments.The perfume is made in Paris and can be found most anywhere fine perfumes are sold. For a great value order online through a discount perfumery.