Other Hair Conditioners:

Kenra Volumizing Conditioner

Weighed my hair down

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Kenra Volumizing Conditioner:

I love Kenra products and was very surprised that this product did not work for me. I was looking to add more volume to my hair from a shampoo. I use the Kenra volume spray so I thought this would be just as good. I was disappointed. This product went on feeling too heavy. I felt like I was rinsing my hair forever to make sure it was all out. I was looking for volume, but the end result was lifeless, oily looking hair. I have fine hair and this product doesn't seem to be made for people with fine hair.
This product is very expensive and isn't worth it for me. If you have fine or thin hair, this product isn't for you.

I did not see the desired results in my hair. I was hoping for added volume but was disappointed in the fact that my hair was lifeless and heavy.

The scent was the best part, it has a light coconut scent. The scent is really fragrant and leaves my hair smelling wonderful throughout the day.

Smells great

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Kenra Volumizing Conditioner:

Love the scent of this conditoner... it has a light coconut scent. It is a very good volumizing conditioner, it did not weigh down my hair, but it isn't the best. But a great value for the money.  I love Kenra products and do recommend them

Another Awesome Kenra Product

from Grimes, IA

Comments about Kenra Volumizing Conditioner:

Yup another great product from Kenra is this volumizing conditioner that gives my hair shine, volume, bounce and that great Kenra smell.  Use this with the root booster and Kenra s Thickening Glaze for such great thickness and volume that you won't believe your eyes!  Great big handfulls of hair instead of fine, thin, drab.  I really love this conditioner with its shampoo counterpart and never feel like it leaves buildup which is another bonus!  Try it and the rest of the Kenra lineup for gorgeous hair!