View more microwave ovens

Kenmore
Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven

Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven

toast n wave rocks!

Bought this oven for my mom not too long ago, and she loves it! It is a very compact and good sized microwave! I personally prefer ANYTHING that is kenmore brand, but this one tops it off! My mother says it is VERY simple to clean, and she loves the quick heating feature for her morning coffee or small left overs. I have one complaint and that is that it isnt very loud when the job is finished. Other than that it has an awesome appearance and didn't cost me too much. I would recommend anything kenmore to someone searching for appliances! ESPECIALLY this microwave! I might just go buy one for myself sometime soon. (if kenmore doesn't come out with a newer model before i get around to it) GREAT BUY!

Integrated but worth it?

The kenmore toast n wave microwave oven is a cool approach to handling routine kitchen ware and bundling it up into one. Ive had a microwave oven and a regular oven as a combo ... which by the way sucks if either one dies on you. I suppose the same is case with this one. Toasters dont usually last too long. and id prefer mine so i can move it and clean it because even if it has a tray its just easier to clean. The price is pretty good. My old microwave was awesome it was roomy this is pretty reasonable compared to the competition but it still seems small. Heating is pretty good takes a few more seconds but i cant complain. Mine is working fine but id assume I made a mistake not thinking long term about this product. Kenmore is basically maytag i think lol. they all are the same but still any combo especially with a single controlling unit is a no no. If you get this product super cheap then buy it otherwise get them individually.

Integrated but worth it?

from Morgan Hill, CA

toast n wave rocks!

from San Antonio, TX

quality product

from Irving, TX

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

this product was recently purchased by my household because our old microwave had reached it's expiration date. this new microwave is of a great quality. i have had several microwaves (particularly the cheapest priced ones i typically purchased at walmart) and they didn't last long. however i was pleasantly surprised with this appliance. it is a good value for the money. now that i know sometimes you really do have to pay more for a better product, unfortunately. i have had no issues with the product. i love the space saving built in toaster for up to 2 slices of toast at a time. also , it is neat how the fan runs for a minute after using the toaster in order to cool it down rapidly. it has convenient settings for certain products and is exceptionally roomy on the inside.

Not worth it

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

I purchased the Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven for my son when he went away to college. I was intrigued by its innovative feature of including a microwave and toaster all in one item. Unfortunately, it turned out I would have been much better off buying a quality microwave and toaster separately instead.

While it worked it was decent enough. The styling was what intrigued me in the store and that still held true after a few months. It ran well at first, cooking and toasting like any other unit out there.

Sadly, after about a year, something inside broke down, severely hampering the cooking ability to both the microwave and the toaster. It would still run but almost like it was at 1/3 or 1/2 power. We tried to get it repaired but found out it would cost more to fix it than to buy another one.

Kenmore Does It Again!

from Mcadoo, PA

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

The Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven is a great product! My favorite part is that it saves me space on my counter top! I love that this is a 2 in 1 machine. This product also looks great, stylish, and expensive in any kitchen, as most Kenmore products do. I've had this microwave/toaster for a while now and it still works great. It is very reliable, unlike other microwaves I have purchased in the past and ended up trashing before they were even a year old. The entire unit is easy to clean and very easy to use. The toaster heats up bages, toast, and waffles very nicely and evenly. When taking your food out of the toaster, it does make crumbs go on the counter rather than into a tray like a normal toaster. Otherwise, great product!

Awesome Kenmore Microwave

from Keller, TX

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

Now this microwave is awesome. Or should I say toaster?? Well, both are terrific! If i could, i would get another one. There is no need to have a microwave AND a toaster anymore. It's neat and compact, and awesome. I only use one device for two different things. Cooool. Plus, the microwave is really great. A lot better than my previous one. It cooks my food perfectly, like whenever I make a Tv dinner or something like that, all I have to do is follow the instructions on the box. No more having to adjust just because of a stupid microwave. That is great. The toaster is pretty great too! Not the best toaster but it is defiantly a great one. My toast is perfect every single time I make it! Along with bagels.

Nice combination

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

Well there are different versions of this microwave I believe. I have a black one and the one pictured above is white. Perhaps it is merely an aesthetics difference and perhaps it's a lot more different than just that. This is a very convenient device by Kenmore. It mixes and fuses two appliances households use often, the toaster and the microwave. You save space and money by combining the two into one. It sounds like a novel idea and yet other brands are not really jumping ship. The problem with this unit is that it cannot toast bread and microwave at the same time. At least the black one cannot. This is a nuisance since you will oftentimes have to do both. It is annoying to have to wait for one to finish until you an use the other. Other than this gripe i am loving my kenmore unit.

Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave

from Nevada, IA

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

I think this is an awesome product! I use my microwave all of the time multiple times per day! I like that this product is not huge and it does not take up a lot of space on my counter!! I like that it is so easy to clean on the outside as well as in the inside! I just use regular cleaner and it takes any of the food right off. I don't use a regular toater a lot so I really like this product for its unique feature of a built in toaster. It works just as good as a regular toaster and does the job just the same. Even though they added in the toaster it did not take away from any of the normal features you would find on a plain microwave. I would reccomend this product to anyone from a single person to a family with 8 :)

Cool idea!

from Hartland, WI

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

OK, this is a cool idea for a microwave. Gotta love the face that you can toast a bagel in the side of it. I really like that it is like two appliances in one. We were able to get rid of our toaster and just have this nifty item on the counter. Overall, it works well. I like that it is also very easy to clean out. Some microwaves are difficult to clean, but this one is fairly easy to keep clean. In the time that we have had it, I have not had any issues with it not working. It heats things evenly and quickly. Not a lot of cons with this microwave. I would recommend purchasing it if you are looking for a good microwave and toaster combo. It will save you both time and money if you purchase this item!

the coolest microwave i have had!

from Brookfield, WI

Comments about Kenmore Toast N Wave Microwave Oven:

I think that it is fair for me to say that this is by far, the coolest microwave i have ever owned. I bought it because i loved how it had a toaster on the side of it. That would help me have more counter space since my kids love toast, and we keep the toaster on the counter. With this microwave oven, we could get rid of the larger toaster and use the one on the microwave instead. The microwave has a modern look to it and it was easy to get set up. I keep it on the corner of the counter where it can not get bumped by the kids. The buttons on the toaster are responsive and easy to push. I like how quick the food is able to be heated when i use this microwave oven. The door handle is easy to grasp when i want to open the microwave door. Loading the bread into the toaster is also easy to do. I like how the toaster slots can be hidden away by the handy little door cover in front of the toaster. This Toast and Wave is great to have!