Other Air Conditioners:

from Bakersfield, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

my husband bought the kenmore 75050 thru/wall window air conditioner and i absolutly love it!!!it definitly does its job!!we dont have a air conditioner and it definitly gets hot in our house.we only have a cooler but it doesnt seem like it works at all.so my husbands friend recommended te kenmorre wall/window air conditioner and we love it.my husband works out in the heat and i have to pick up my son walking from the bus stop and it gets around 100 degrees in our city and it is so terrible so of course i love coming home to a nice cool air conditioned house.it helps me out alot especially when i was pregnant it was very cool and relaxing.it makes low noise and it is very soothing.it has so you can set what degrees you want it to go to then it automatically turns off it self.you can also set the timer to turn the air conditioner off for you maybe if you wanted it to only be on for thrity minutes or a hour you could do that.

Kenmore 75050 Thru-wall air condition very nice and very economi

from Vernon Rockville, CT

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This is a great air conidionting unit. Very economical and cools rooms quickly. The air conditioner does not make a lot of noise and it very easy to move around. It fits into the room very nicely and does not look awkward. For the price it is well worth it. The tiny control panel can be a bit confusing at first but once you adapt to it, its fine just like any other electronic that is new to the household. I was unable to install the window kit on my own but my husband did not have much difficulty. Purchased this past summer for my sons room. The lower the window the easier to see the control panel. Another benifit was there was not an annoying drift. I like the idea of the remote as I can adjust without having to go completly into my sons room but if the window is a higher window the remote does not work well. The last thing I loved about the unit was you could adjust the the direction of the vents in a better manner that other air conditioner. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and would suggest to others. You can not beat the price

Good Air Conditioner that works pretty well

from Dover, PA

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This Kemore Air Conditioner is very good. The best attributes to this air conditioner is that it works very well for what you get, It is small enough to make it easy to install or to move it when you need to, and the price for this air conditioner is also pretty good. This air conditioning unit is great is you need to air condition a small room. I would not buy this unit if you need  a bigger air conditioning unit to air conditioner I very large room, but if you have a small room then this air conditioner is great. This air conditioner is very effective. Some air conditioners when I use them my electric bill is through the room when I get it. With this air conditioner my electric bill is higher, but not as much as with my old air conditioner. This product gets a 4/5 because it doesn't cool as much as I would like, but if you have a small room that needs air condition then this product is for you. I would recommend this air conditioner to any family member or friend.

its dependable, and a great Value agin by Kenmore

from Rupert, ID

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

the unit has performend well beyound my expectations for 2-Years. this conditioner has been flawless as to maintnance free, it lives up to its name.i have bought a second unite this year. temps in 90+ and performed flawless.

It's ok for the price

from Springdale, PA

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This unit is ok for the price. It gets the job done in one room, and one room only! Don't even think about being able to cool off more than one room, even if they are the smallest rooms in the house. We bought this unit because, for the money, we thought it was the best deal. Maybe we should have spent a little bit more. We had it on for half an hour, and it did knock a bit of the heat down. We used fans to try to get the cool air circulating around the room. It worked a little better with the fans. It cooled down the room enough that we weren't uncomfortable while we slept. But it didn't cool it down to the point where we needed blankets, which I would have loved. And when the unit is turned off, we can really notice the difference. The cool air just seems to escape, and we've done all we could to keep the house insulated. If we want the room to be constantly cool, it needs to be constantly on. I wouldn't recommend this at all. Spend a little bit more money and get something A LOT better!

Kenmore window air conditioner is not energy efficient

from Norristown, PA

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

Ths window air conditioner is not energy efficient, but is inexpensive and has few features.  Does a fine job cooling small bedrooms, ab is very quiet.  It has mechanical dials and no remote control.  Unit broke after the first year, not very durable.

This little air conditioner is a cooling powerhouse!

from Grayson, KY

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We bought this little air conditioner two years ago and couldn't be more pleased with it. It cools the entire upstairs of our cottage with no problem at all.

Any Kenmore product is quality you can rely on.

Stay cool no matter how hot it is outside!!

from Longview, WA

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My husband bought me one last year due to the heat that summer brought. We've tried other air conditioners before and have been disapointed each time. When we tried this one out we found that it cooled not just the main room but two other rooms nearby and our house is 1500 sq ft. Not a small space that would be easy to cool. And while the temp reached up to 106 degrees outside WITH humidity, our house stayed chilly cold. LOVED IT!