Other Kitchen Ranges:

Kenmore Slide-In Electric Range

Kenmore Electric Self Clean: Another happy cook with Kenmore

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Kenmore Slide-In Electric Range:

**Kenmore Electric Self Clean Slide-In Range with Warmer Drawer**I've owned and used both an electric range and flat top oven.  I think there are advantages and disadvantages to both and it was a tough decision but I ultimately choose to go back to the electric range top when I purchased our new oven a year ago.  We cook at home a lot so my oven is a very important appliance.  I've been very pleased with this Kenmore oven.  What I like about the Kenmore Electric Self Clean Oven:*The Warmer DrawerI've never had a warmer drawer before and now I won't even be without one to keep food warm until everyone or everything is ready.*Self-CleaningThis one is an imperative no-brainer.*Sure simmer buttonThis is another feature that I 've come to love.  Sure simmer keeps it going and never overcooks.*Buttons and Knobs in the backThis is an important safety feature if you have little hands in the kitchen.***My Viewpoint: *** I like Kenmore appliances in general and I've been really pleased with this Kenmore oven.  The self-cleaning, sure simmer and warmer drawer features keep this cook happy.