3.7

Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator 53084

3.7

Door bonuses don't work

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator 53084:

I got this used so I'm not sure how it held up under it's prior owner. The refrigerator works fine, but the ice-maker and water dispenser no longer work. It is more expensive to fix them than to buy another unit so we make due. The ice maker takes up a lot of freezer space too.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Love my Kenmore Fridge

from Hereford, TX

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator 53084:

This was my husband and my first major purchase after we got married. We serched and searched for what we wanted and ended up with the Kenmore Elite Wide by Side fridge. It is great! The front it a smooth white and the sides are the normal refridgerator material. The ice and water in the door are really great and we use them all the time. We have not had one problem with this refridgerator. All the doors, drawers, shelfs, and racks come ou for very very easy cleaning and they all go back in really easily as well. It is large and holds all of our needs for a family of four. If you are considering getting a new refridgerator, please check ou the Kenmore Elite line. You will not be disappointed. I am very very happy!

has lasted me through the years

from Waterbury, CT

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator 53084:

Its long lasting, great cooling system, and durable. We've had this fridge for about 2 years now and i have a family of 6. its great! keeps the food fresh from spoiling and water is filtered nicely. im very happy with this fridge.