4.8

Pros

Cons

Kenmore side-by-side

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We have had this refrigerator for a few years now and have never had any issues with it. Because of the overall characteristics of this refrigerator when it is time to replace it we will definitely look at another Kenmore refrigerator.

Noise Level
Really don't even know it is running it is so quiet.

Interior Organization
It is hard to reach items in the back of the shelves without removing front items first. It would be nice if it had pull-out shelves. This is really the only negative on this refrigerator.

Temperature Control
We set it one time and haven't had to change it since.

Everything pulls out without any problems to clean. It couldn't be easier.

We've had it for a few years and the only maintenance has been to change the water filter but the indicator light readily shows when it is time to get a new one.

It would be nice if the shelves pulled out to reach items in the back more easily. Your hands sometimes get full when removing items in the front in order to reach the back items. Counter top is two steps away from the refrigerator but it would be a little easier if it was closer.

• Temperature Control:

Great. My first "I bought it" refrigerator.

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My Kenmore side by side refrigerator/freezer is great. I love the design and use of space. You can adjust the shelves to fit different your needs, and several small shelves on the door to make room for more condiments & miscellaneous items. A bonus feature is the filtered water/ice maker. It is great to have ice available all the time at the door. This is a fantastic refrigerator/freezer and I would recommend it to anyone.

Noise Level
Is it running?

Temperature Control
The digital controls are easy to use and easier to review.

Spills that run from shelf to shelf are a pain to clean. The shelf tracks got gooey and were difficult to get all the sticky stuff out and clean. The coil in the back of the refrigerator compartment, for the drinking water, caught some of the spill and it was easier to pour water over the coil to clean it rather than try to wipe the whole thing down. Maybe put it behind the liner to protect it from getting dirty?

• Temperature Control:

Love my Kenmore side by side plus water and ice

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is our 2nd Kenmore refrigerator and we love it. We upgraded our kitchen and decided on this brand and model after shopping around. I wanted Kenmore for the reliability, side by side (since I didn't want a top or bottom freezer) and a water/ice feature. The freezer could be a little larger, but I expected it to be narrow and this is why I kept our 1st fridge in the garage to handle overload for entertaining and freezing items. We have had this fridge for 5 years and have been very pleased with it. It is fairly easy to clean.

Great refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I've owned this refrig for 3 years now. I've had absolutely no problems. It is roomy & shelves are spacious. Only complaint I have is that outside is easily scratched. I have 4 kids so that's been a challenge to keep them from scratching & leaving prints.

• Temperature Control:

Should have purchased a Kenmore Refrigerator long ago!!

from Visalia, CA

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

After many years of going from one brand of refrigerator to another, I finally found the one I have been longing for all these years.

My purchase of the new Kenmore side-by-side was a dream come true.  This product is even better than I expected.  Always before, I had a problem seeing what was on the lower shelves and lost a lot of food due to spoilage because of that.  I was also disappointed with the noise of other rifrigerators I owned.

My new Kenmore is equipped with a wonderful ice maker which also delivers cubed or crushed ice via a dispensor on the freezer door.  There is also a dispensor for water.  These can both be turned off if need be.  That is a great feature if you have small children.  There is a light for these dispensors which can be turned on or off.

The freezer is just right for my needs.(family of two)  The refrigerator has great see-through shelves which are adjustable and very convenient.  There are two drawers for fruit, veggies or whatever you would want to use them for.  The doors of both the freezer and refrigerator have adequate storage.  Room for ice cream, large milk containers, large soda or juice bottles.

You can not have my new Kenmore Refrigerator!!!!  Do buy one for yourself.  The price is right and you will be glad that you did.  Thank you Kenmore!!

Dream fridge

from Riverton, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I LOVE my Kenmore side by side refrigerator/freezer.  I initally purchased the Elite model but soon realized that the extra fruit/vegie crisper took up unnecessary space on the door.  I love the design and use of space.  You can adjust the shelves to fit different your needs.  It has three main shelves and three crispers (meat, fruits, & vegies) that are very spacious.  It has several small shelves on the door but I ended up buying a couple of extra to make room for more condiments & miscellaneous items.  Because of this, It fits more food than my previous top & bottom fridge.  Another bonus feature is the filtered water/icemaker.  It is great to have ice available all the time.  I love the look of the stainless steel.  It makes my kitchen look more modern.  This is a fantastic fridge and I would recommend it to anyone.

I like the Kenmore Side by Side Fridge it but I don't love it...

from Frederick, MD

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I like it because it is a good quality refrigerator, works well and the ultra stainless front is a breeze to clean and keep fingerprints off.  Inside, the glass shelves are a breeze to clean and the light is ice and bright.  Doors hold plenty of stuff, including many gal. of milk.  both the fridge and the freezer hold temp. well. The ice maker is a huge plus, you can remove the quite large-space-saving ice bin easily. I also am pleased with the door water/ice dispenser which also has a crushed ice feature.  The only thing I am not fond about is that the unit is a side-by-side and for those of us who do a lot of baking it is quite difficult to put a cookie sheet in the freezer because the freezer is not very wide.  This is not a reflection of this unit, just a considerations I did not have when initially shopping for a new unit.  this is my only regret, probably would have been better with a stacked unit.  Good unit, guess I'll have to get some new  cookie sheets that fit!

The Kenmore Side by Side fridge has convenient storage.

from Woodstock, IL

Comments about Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I like the Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator because it is a nice size. I like the ice maker because it is simple and easy to use. I like the layout of the inside as far as the spacious drawers for deli and produce go, as well as how the door storage is laid out. It is easy to be able to store multiple gallons of milk in the door without it being too heavy for the door shelves. I can also separate out my fruits and vegetables because there are two drawers for produce. They are humidity controlled. I do have to watch what setting I turn the coldness level to so that the top shelf doesn't freeze. I've done that a few times already. The freezer is nice as well. It has a pull out drawer on the bottom which makes it easy to put all my bagged items (frozen veggies, fruit, or french fries) down there without the spilling off the shelves. I think my only complaint would be that the ice maker is bulky, so the freezer has less space than it would appear.