Other Vacuums:
Kenmore
Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry

Summary

Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum - Superior Cleaning

Cleaning floors and furniture is now a simple process with the Kenmore Progressive canister vacuum. A 2-motor system, retractable cord storage, Stair Grip and variable speed settings make carpet and bare floor cleaning a cinch. This vacuum's true HEPA filter keeps pet dander and dust out of the air so you can breathe easy. From the 7-foot hose that swivels 360 degrees and reaches the highest surfaces to the Horsehair dusting brush for fine wooden furniture and floors, this vacuum has the tools to get the job done.

Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry

Pros

Cons

A bit awkward

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry:

I wanted a smaller, lighter vacuum for my house because it gets really annoying and it hurts my back hauling the giant one I have up and down the stairs in my home. I bought the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner because it looked like it would be a lot easier to maneuver and I thought it was kind of cute.

Maneuverability
As light as this vacuum is, it's still pretty cumbersome. I usually end up having to actually carry the part that supposed to drag along behind it because the connecting hose is forever getting caught or tangled in one thing or another. Don't even attempt to try it on stairs.

Suction Performance
For as light as it is, it actually had a lot more suction than I was expecting, I wouldn't recommend it for any serious deep cleaning, but for your every day tidying up it can definitely get the job done.

One of the main reasons I ended up getting this vacuum was because of the design. I really like how thin and light it is and the color is great too.

• Versatility:

there are times when a cannister vacuumis just what you need

from Texas

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry:

I love my upright vacuum and for the most part prefer it over the canister but there are times like needing to reach the top of drapery rods that the hose and attachments are more useful. So the next problem is getting a canister that is powerful enough. My mom had a Kenmore canister and I decided to start ,my shopping there. This vacuum has a HEPA filter that keeps the dust out of the air and makes breathing easier.

Maneuverability
I'm impressed. the unit comes with a seven foot hose that swivels three hundred and sixty degrees and will reach the tops of the windows. The variable speeds controls works like magic. It adjusts automatically based on the amount of dust and dirt that is being picked up. And for those dreaded stairs this vacuum will stands up on end in a upright position and will stay balanced there while making quick work of cleaning the stairs.

Ease of Maintenance
This vacuum is so easy to use and features an array of attachments. It has a "cross over" handle that makes it so easy to change tools from one tool to another. Storage is easy, and the cord is retractable,

Suction Performance
I haven't any idea of how much power it has as far as the technical stuff. what I can tell you is this is a amazing vacuum offering power and cleaning.

Versatility
It comes with all of the normal attachments but has what they call a power mate tool which has more power for cleaning.

This vacuum offers he ability to get down in those crack and small areas. I love to run the vacuum over the top of the mattresses and find it incredible how much it picks up.

Mom's vacuum lasted years and indications are this one is in the race for lasting.

Great vacuum

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry:

I have previously owned this Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner in Blueberry and it was a very versatile and easy to use vacuum. First of all I must say that I love the color of this vacuum. I know it may not make since but when I look at it I enjoy the color and it really gets me hyped to vacuum. The second thing about this vacuum is that it is super powerful and I was able to use it on carpet and on bare floors and it had settings for both and it worked wonders no matter where i used it. I always had a problem with getting up some of my rabbits little trails he sometimes left but this vacuum was perfect in picking them up. It took me no more than a few minutes to vacuum a room. This vacuum is a little heavy but not so much that I would not use it. It has a filter that you can wash and replace so it is really good for pet hair and dander and dust and anything that bothered my allergies. The price is reasonable so I would certainly recommend everyone to try this product.

Ease of Maintenance
It has a filter you can wash and put back in and an easy to dump canister.

Worked well

from NA

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry:

I owned this Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry for about 2 years and it worked pretty well. It has a crossover handle that helps in storing the brush and the pet powermate and pet upholstery tool helps in removing pet hair from any furniture may it be a sofa or a bed. The pet powermate tool helped me a lot in cleaning my pet's hair as it is quite tough to remove it manually and I used to always fear as the hair can be dangerous if it is inhaled.

I used to use it to clean extreme corners where removing spider webs and hair strands used to be a big issue for me. It was easy to clean staircases and even carpets and remove the minute dust from the floor. It does not get heated up even if it is used for hours. The price of this cleaner is the most reasonable compared to products of other brands and it comes with a warranty of a year and I paid a little extra to get an extended warranty of a year. I love the color of this product as it looks different as well as stylish unlike the others which come only in white.

• Versatility:

Decent vacuum, but short bristles

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Blueberry:

I have used the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner exclusively to remove dog hair from my furniture. I was impressed with the design of the vacuum and found the canister to be pretty light despite its size. I really enjoyed the long hose because it made reaching behind furniture and overhead so much easier to clean. The suction ability of this vacuum was extremely powerful, but it came at a price. This vacuum is very loud and made conversations almost inaudible even at an arms length. What I loved most about the Kenmore Progressive is the portability. The design of this vacuum made cleaning my stairs easy. I could rest the canister comfortably on my 10 inch stairs without worrying about it tilting over. My main issue with this vacuum is the brushes. The bristles are extremely short and somewhat soft, which prevents deep penetration and friction in removing trapped hair. I would have to go over an area multiple times to just get satisfactory results. I definitely wouldn't recommend the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner because the brush attachments aren't efficient at removing trapped debris.