Other Grills:
Kenmore
85-0143
Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill

Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill

Pros

• Easy to clean (3)

• Versatility:

Great grill from a great company!

I will be hones the first thing that attracted me to the Kenmore two burner gas grill was the appearance. It is actually a very "pretty" grill. Nice to look at. Once I saw it up close and got to touch it in person I realized that it was so much more than just something pretty. It is designed very very well, and the touching it is smooth and you can tell that it is well made. Although, what else would you expect from Kenmore, but the best.

It isn't a very big grill, but then again it isn't very small either. It is more than enough for two people, but might not be a good buy for someone who grills a lot for a lot of people all the time. It does save space, which is always a plus. And it is easy to clean.

I live in Florida, where it is you guessed it hot and humid all summer long. Because of this, I really don't like standing outside with my grill and babysitting it while it cooks. I like to be able to go inside and start the sides, and know that the grill is cooking evenly and well. With this grill I don't have to worry about my food coming out under cooked or cooked unevenly. Which is a big plus.

The biggest pros to me are the fact that it is easy to clean, doesn't take up space and cooks everything evenly.

There aren't really any cons to me, and I would for sure tell friends with apartments or smaller porches to invest in one of these.

Slick grill for small spaces or the beginning cook

Nice 2 burner gas grill sleek and efficient. Can use it as charcole or wood as well, which i prefer over gas. I bought this grill when i moved into my new house. Its a basic grill that allows me to grill what i want. Now im eating more than tv dinners for dinner.

Solid built grill made well. The good grill is there, but now the quality of the food is dependant upon the cook. So far i never had any problems with it like my old grill with the buttons falling off.

Versatility
Able to use as gas, charcole, or wood for more of a batural smoked cook.

Easy to use, just dont over tighten to the tank. Can be hard to remove sometimes. Just connnect to full tank, ignite the sburner and cook

Able to remove a lot of parts for deep cleaning, for the reason i am giving this grill a 5

Fairly durable grill, though the lid hinges can have a litle slack from wear and tear

Slick design, but the overall design us not much different than any other gas grill. The vasic grill that allows you to do what you intended it to do... Grill

Great grill from a great company!

from Florida

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Handle Stays Cool

• Gifts
    • Simple Meals

Its amazing

from Us.san.42

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly

Cons

• Heavy / Bulky
    • Scratches Easily
    • Takes Long Time To Heat
    • Tough To Clean

• Gifts
    • Large Kitchens
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

It's really really amazing grill

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Cooks anything at an amazing speed!

from India

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Heats Quickly

• Large Kitchens
      • Simple Meals
      • Small Kitchens

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

This is one of Kenmore's greatest creations and has everything that a grill needs. This includes an electric start, customizable shelves on the both sides of the fridge, etc. Just the grill I needed this year!
      Versatility
      The grill is quite versatile and can cook anything from chicken to burgers with an amazing speed.
      Performance has never been an issue with Kenmore products and this one is no different. It works beautifully and cooks almost anything within minutes.
      I have this grill for few months now and till now no problems at all. It is covered with a patio and looks good for few months.
      it is another aspect of this grill. It is beautifully designed and has a porcelain enameled lid. It's four swivel casters makes it easy to move the grill from one place to another.

"This is a great grill"

from bellflower, ca

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
      • Easy To Clean

• For Self/Couple
        • Large Gatherings
        • Small Gatherings

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

This grill is amazing it cooks evenly and its really easy to clean, i would recommend this to family and friends

• I Am A:
        • Single Male

Outdoor Cooking is Quick, Easy and Taste Great

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

Time to buy another grill and we didn't really have any idea of which one to choose. I find it hard to know what is important on a grill and what isn't. We had checked out the local home centers and had not decided on anything when someone suggested I try Sears. I found someone who actually was helpful and we decided on the Kenmore two burner gas patio grill. It To be honest I was drawn to this particular grill by its bright red coloring. I hate the way that the gas grills seem to start looking old and dull after just one season. This grill has two burners that can be adjusted individually or you can use them at the same height and temperature. I didn't think being able to adjust the height and temperature would be a big deal but it so much easier to get meat cooked to individual wants when you can adjust the shelves and temperature.

The grill works great, heats quickly and evenly and we don't have hot spots. This grill is easy to use and even the novice would feel like a professional. We are finding that even less expensive cuts of meat are tender when you cook them slower and a lower temperature. Now we don't hesitate to cook different meats at the same time as we can just adjust the shelves and termperature.

Versatility
        We have enjoyed being able to do more than one thing at a time. We are even fixing veggies on the grill. For this we did buy a special coated tray that works well on grills.

Actually this grill has a easy turn on and I have even used it by myself.

I am not sure what the grills are coated with but this grill is the easiest that I have found to clean. One thing that makes it easier is I take the grills off and after rinsing them off I can put them in the kitchen sink.

We haven't had this grill but a few weeks so I can't say how long it last but basing my opinion on putting it together it seems to be made from a heavier material.

We really like this little red grill. It not only works well but it is designed to make cooking out fun and great meals.

Great Small Grill!

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

I really enjoy having this grill. It always lights or ignites on the very first push once the propane is turned on, it has never failed to light right away which is a problem that I have had with a few other different types and brands of grills in the past. This grill cooks very evenly which is nice when you are grilling a steak so that you do not get burned steaks and have very nice grill marks. This grill overall has been very good to me and my family and does not take up a whole ton of space out on our back patio. We have an apartment so we do not have a ton of room and this fits nicely and does not take up too much room. The only problem I have ever really had with this grill has been that the handle gets hot when I have the grill on. It does not get super burning hot but it does get hot and I have never had any other grill that when turned on the handle also gets hot and can burn your hands. Overall I rate this a great grill that works very good though.

small 2 burner gas grill

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

This small grill is perfect for patios or traveling. It has only 2 burners but you can cook a complete meal with those 2 burners. Price is very cheap. Would make a nice gift for a student apartment. Would be perfect for someone with an RV or travel trailer or tent.

Epic.

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

I am very satisfied with this Kenmore Patio 2 Burner Gas Grill. I bought it last summer, so am in our second season with it. The size is perfect for steaks, chicken, burgers or kabobs for up to four people. I also really like the copper and silver color combo. The side trays are big enough for a large pan or platter. Later when folded down, our grill covers snugs around it easily. One oddity about it, is the built in bottle opener. Several of us have tried and we can't seem to get it to open a bottle. We even tried mounting it upside down. Oh, well I guess I didn't buy it to be a bottle opener!

• Versatility:

A Kenmore 2-burner gas grill is something we always use.

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

The Kenmore gas grill was a great deal, we couldn't pass up. It had all the things we needed such as an electric start and shelves on each side.

From day one, the Kenmore grill so perfect. It was easy for me to start and cook my burgers. When BBQ sauce is used on the burgers or chicken it doesn't stick as some of the grills. It looks like its coated with a finish that helps less sticking.

Versatility
        The Kenmore gas grill is quite versatile and has room to cook anything from burgers to a chicken. I only wish the one I purchased has a rotisserie but the one I purchased was such a great deal so I bought it...even though it didn't come with a rotisserie.

Very easy to use compared to the ones of days gone by

Kenmore grill is easy to clean right after use with a stiff brush. Primary cooking space is 400 square feet.

We've had the grill for a year now and it's under a cover on the patio and looks good.

I love the design of the Kenmore grill and the color red. It has a porcelain enameled lid and is durable with a stainless steel handle. Four swivel casters make it easy to move the grill

Very Nice grill all around

Comments about Kenmore Patio 2-Burner Gas Grill:

This grill not only cooks great but looks great! I've always been a fan of kenmore products (never been dissapointed with a kenmore grill). I absolutely love the design of this grill. In my opinion gas grills are the way to go and this one really impressed me. I have a few grills at home (all but one being a kenmore brand) but this has been my go to grill since the day I bought it. Only time I really use my other grills is when I want to smoke my meat, which then I use my kenmore smoker/grill combo! The food always turns out pefrect when cooked on this grill. The two burners are also a great feature. I think this product will last a long time and have feeling it will only need replaced due to excessive use considering I always cook on my grill even when there is snow on the ground. I've only owned the grill for a month but I would definitaly recommend to family and friends or to anyone looking for a good quality grill.