3.7

Kenmore Front Load Washer

3.7

buy something else

Comments about Kenmore Front Load Washer:

Had this machine two years. Now it won't turn on unless I unplug it first. Searched online and I find other people who have had this problem. Course, it's out of warranty. Sounds like the power board went bad. Expect better for the cost of the unit. Tech coming next week. Who knows how much I'll have to pay to get it fixed.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

Works Very Well!

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Kenmore Front Load Washer:

The Kenmore Front Load Washing Machine is a very excellent washing machine. It is stack-able so you can save space and it has many good features including add a garment and control lockout. Kenmore is a good brand and the price was not to overly expensive so that put my mind at ease for the purchase. So far it has been great, the various option allow me to get my clothes nice and clean. It has a good capacity for bigger loads of laundry and I like the detergent dispenser option and the LED controls. It makes it very easy to use and it is very efficient also. The delay wash option is also a very neat feature to have. Over all I would highly recommend this washer and I would also get the matching dryer as well. This good name brand will be very durable but also not cost a fortune.

Wouldn't trade my Kenmore Front-load Washer for anything!

from Zebulon, NC

Comments about Kenmore Front Load Washer:

I hope that this review can help you with the purchase of a new front loader washer. After researching many brands, functions, prices and reviews, we decided on this washer. This model even has the sanitize feature I really wanted. I have never owned a front load washer. I didn't realize the difference until I used the sanitize feature. My clothes, towels, sheets, etc were cleaner with less liquid HE soap. The only problem I have is that there isn't an interior light and I am unable to see the cycles because of the tinted door. I love this washer! I also bought the matching dryer and couldn't be happier with my decisions.