Other Refrigerators:

Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130

Pros

Cons

Great Unit

This unit has preformed above expectations. There is a lot of room inside and the shelves are adjustable to what ever height that you might need and there are plenty of shelves to use and adjust. The meat drawer and the vegetable drawer are big and have a lot of room for several items each. The freezer drawer has plenty of room and nice baskets or storing things and sorting out different items. We have the cold water dispencer inside o the unit instead o the door which makes more room on the door to store things. Both doors have adjustable shelves which are quite roomy for many items. The water filter for the cold water in on the inside in the back and very easy yo get to and change when needed. We have the ice maker in the freezer drawer which makes it easy to get ice from. The only draw back is that in the summer time we useually run short on ice. It does not seem to keep up with the demand. Besides that the unit would be outstanding.

Noise Level
This unit is very quiet and you never know that it is running.

Interior Organization
More than enough ways to adjust the shelves to fit any needs.

Temperature Control
The temp control is very accurate and keeps every thing at the correct temp.

Cleaning is a breeze because all of the shelves come out and the drawers also come out for easy washing, when they are out the unit is four walls and very easy to clean.

I have not had to call anyone to come and repair this unit it runs fantastic.

Every thing is easy to get to even the filter for the cold water. Very nice.

Sytlish but harder to organize and use freezer space

We love the large top space and changeable shelves in this model, but the bottom freezer is hard to organize and find things. The temperature and humidity controlled vegetable and fruit drawers give a sense of comfort that your fresh produce is being protected in the best possible way. Items that are on the bottom of the drawer may not get seen for months unless you rotate out food every time you buy fresh groceries.

Noise Level
Very quiet except when you leave the door open for over a minute. The beeping is a great reminder to close the door and save electricity.

Interior Organization
Top fridge has plenty of space and drawers. I love the shelf that slides back under itself in case you need room to put some taller items on the bottom shelf. Freezer lacks good organizational options other than the top pull out shelf. This shelf should be a solid surface instead of a wire shelf.

Fingerprints and other dirt wipes right off the out side and the shelving inside. However, there are some double layers of glass above the bins on the bottom shelf that make it hard to clean if something gets between them.

Disapointed

from Port Townsend, WA

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Not Cold Enough
  • Not Energy Efficient

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

We have had this fridge for less than three weeks and it has yet to get down below 40 degrees. Even afterI set the temp to 33 degrees, it hovers between 43 and 50. I have put two different refrigerator thermometers in, to make sure the problem wasn't the first thermometer, and both register the same--betweem 43 and 50. I check it every morning after it has gone eight hours without the door opening, and it still registers much too high for comfort. Sears Service seriously sucks. I called in as soon as I realized that the refrigerator was not going to drop into the safe zone and the tech person said he would call me back as soon as he could schedule a repair visit. He didn't call back. So I called the very next day and after waiting 25 minutes on excruciating hold with maddening advertising and elevator music, I was told the repair people would be out in THREE WEEKS! I asked what I was supposed to do with the refrigerator full of food that was not being held at a safe temp. She said she would try to get an emergency repair and would call me back as soon as she learned something. I never got a call back.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Amazing and Roomy

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

Love this refrigerator! It has plenty of storage and makes things easy to locate.

Noise Level
    The noise is different than the last refrigerator that I had but its not loud at all... just different.

Interior Organization
    This refrigerator has a lot of room. When I emptied the contents of the side by side that I had into this one it looked empty. It has a lot of room. The drawers on the bottom help in storage. The one on the bottom is thin and goes all the way across. I really like tis drawer for cheese and meat and those hard to find items that tend to get mixed up in the vegetable and fruit drawers. Now it has its own space. The door storage is ok... they can not be moved up or down so you just have to organize by what fits but over all amazing.

Temperature Control
    Temperature control is displayed on the inside of the door so you always know what the temperature is of the freezer and refrigerator.

very easy to clean just wipe out

I received this refrigerator on a Friday and there was a problem with the door not sealing when it was closed and it frosted everything in the freezer. I called sears and they brought me another one in a few days. They changed out the door and everything works great now.

I like the design with the freezer on the bottom. It has a large freezer area and plenty of space in the refrigerator. I chose one without the ice and water in the door because we never use it and it allows so much space that can be used in other ways.

I love the style.

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

This refridgerator is awesome! I love the stlye, the color, the roominess, the french doors, the pull out drawers.

Noise Level
    I hear absolutely no noise while using this refridgerator.

Interior Organization
    This french door refridgerator(stainless steel) provides plenty of storage space. I have plenty of room for all of my fresh fruits, my fresh vegetables, two different types of milk, meats.

Temperature Control
    I like the flexability that i have in determining and changing on a whim the tempatures in my freezer and refridgerator.

I do not enjoy the cleaning aspect. Not because of any design flaws. Simply because cleaning out a refridgerator is not fun.

I have four kids at home, two of which are boys and I've yet to find any finger size dents. The boys like to lean on the freezer drawer while looking inside for treats and my freezer door has remained in perfect condition and working order.

The design of this refridgerator is trendy, pretty, sleek, durable to many washings.

Sytlish but harder to organize and use freezer space

from Unionville, TN

• Temperature Control:

I have had this fridge for over 10 yrs, and it has held up well.

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

All of our major appliances through the years have been Kenmore, and we have had no problems with any of them. This model of refrigerator does not have a water dispenser in the door, rather, it is on the inside wall. We like it better this way. The ice maker is in the freezer drawer which is very spacious.

Noise Level
    No noise other than when the ice dumps from the maker into the bucket.

Interior Organization
    Adjustable shelves can be positioned to accommodate tall items. Adjustable shelves in the doors also makes it easy to organize. They are big enough to hold a gallon of milk. The interior of the main compartment has a pull-out drawer which works well for pizza boxes.

Set it and forget it.

Removable shelves make cleaning easy.

Built well for years of use.

Stainless steel finish makes for easy cleaning. Fits in well with the other appliances in our kitchen, and It won't go out of style any time soon.

• Temperature Control:

Vey spacious and easy to clean

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

I love my refrigerator. It is very big and spacious. I can fit everything needed for a thanksgiving dinner in this fridge, or even a big super bowl party.

Noise Level
    The only noise that you ever hear for this fridge is when the ice maker drops the ice into the ice bin.

Interior Organization
    I love that it has multiple shelves in it that you can adjust to the level that you need. It also has to drawers for your meats and veggies. There is also one extra draw that I find really to put kids snacks in.

Temperature Control
    It keeps food really nice and cold. The only negative thing is that the food you put on the back of the shelves tend to freeze.

Very smooth surfaces, which make for easy cleaning. All the shelves and door shelves come out really easy so you can wash them in the sink.

We have had our frige for 4 years and nothing on it has broke.

I love this fridge. The stainless look is very sharp looking. I love how much food you can hold in the fridge. The freexer is alos very spacious. It has a sliding top rack. This makes it very easy to organize your food.

• Temperature Control:

The best refrigerator I have ever had.

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

I love the set up of this refrigerator. A lot of room in the freezer which is a plus for me.

Noise Level
    You can barely hear this refrigerator make noise. It sounds like a whisper when it does.

Interior Organization
    There is so much room in this refrigerator. Great for the holidays or parties.

Temperature Control
    Keeps everything to the perfect temperature. Doesn't have a mind of its own.

With all the space that this refrigerator provides it is easy to clean and in no time. Great for you moms on the go.

Very durable, we have had ours for a while now and have had no problems.

I love the design of this refrigerator. Goes well in any kitchen.

• Temperature Control:

I love my Kenmore refrigerator!

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

I enjoy my Kenmore refrigerator more and more everyday. I keep finding new ways to use this refrigerator that my old refrigerator did not offer. I love the spaciousness of the drawers and shelves in the doors, and the freezer may be my favorite part. I appreciate the different settings I can set as well. I love my Kenmore refrigerator!

Noise Level
    The only noise I hear from my Kenmore refrigerator is the alarm that sounds when the doors are left open. I appreciate this feature because there have been a few times when I did not realize the door didn't close and would not have known had the alarm not sounded. It is a handy little feature.

Interior Organization
    I love the compartments in the refrigerator and shelves in the door. I appreciate the flexibility I have to move and change the shelves in the refrigerator. I also love the compartments and shelf in the freezer. I love the set up in the freezer.

Temperature Control
    I set the temperature for the refrigerator and the freezer. How can I not be pleased with that control?

I love the spill proof shelves in the refrigerator. I have had to clean up two messes since I purchased the refrigerator and both times it was easy and quick.

I have only had my refrigerator for a year, but I have had no problems.

Love it!

Love It!

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

I really love this refrigerator. It has great capacity to hold everything I need it to hold. The price is a great price too.

Noise Level
    The only noise you hear is when the ice falls into the tray and it's not that loud. Other than the ice you don't hear it running at all.

Interior Organization
    The interior is a great layout. The door holds so much and then the shelves and the drawers are very generous too. I still have plenty of room left to store everything.

Temperature Control
    The various compartments have temperature control and it's very easy to adjust as needed.

VERY EASY to clean and keep clean. It's very easy to pull out the shelves and drawers to clean and then re-install them.

We've not had and breaks in the shelves/drawers and with grandchildren there have been no dings in the exterior when they've bumped it.

The design is great inside and out. Makes a nice addition to the kitchen. It's been a great addition to our kitchen and we look forward to adding more Kenmore products to our kitchen.

Kenmore 3 door Refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore French Door Refrigerator 7130:

The best refrigerator I have ever had! I would eagerly recommend this model to anyone looking for a very efficient product. It keeps all my groceries fresh and cold for the longest time than any other brand refrigerator I have ever owned. I do not have to throw away any food like I used to in the past. It is important to me to get the most out of the food that I buy for my family and this refrigerator does just that for them. I am completely satisfied. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in purchasing a new, stylish and efficient refrigerator. My black style front is an ease to keep clean even with a house full of guests or with just every day usage. Greatest product I have ever owned and is worth its value ten times over, thank you Kenmore for this great refrigerator. I hope you keep making products for everyone to enjoy with all the up to date technology and efficiency that my Kenmore refrigerator has.