Other Washing Machines:

Kenmore Elite Washing Machine

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

This machine has a large capacity and is a top loader.

I love my top loading machine. I have nothing bad to say about it. I'm young, so bending over and into the tub doesn't bother me in the slightest. I actually prefer a top loader over a front loader. For me, top loading machines hold more, don't leak, don't make as much of a racket, they seem to use more water and thus rinse better, and I have an easier time loading my machine.

This machine has been serving me wonderfully.

Energy Efficiency
I don't know how energy efficient it is because I have no real measure, however, the wash cycles usually run about a full hour or an hour and a half from start to finish so I can only imagine that it is using a fair bit of energy to run this long. It has a warm, warm cycle which would use up a lot of energy and it even has warm rinses available. I choose cold, cold always.

Cleaning Time
It has lower cycles I can set my items on but it doesn't dash as hard or as long. I can tolerate the hour to hour and half cycles just fine, but I wish there were shorter cycles that just dashed a bit harder.

I love my machine. It performs well everytime. The only time I have had any issues with my washer is when I used some of the cleaning pods and they left behind residue.

This machine is super easy to use. I set my cycle on delicate or regular or even heavy duty, I choose which water temperature setting I prefer, and then I press the start button. The lid needs to be down before it starts dashing (my old Kenmore would dash no matter what position the lid was in).

The machine is a bit bulky and I feel with modern advances, it could be so much lighter. Other than the weight, I love the machine. I wish it had a place to hand the cord when I unplug it though. I resolved this issue by handing a screweye in the wall.

My last Kenmore was nearly as old as I am (mid-twenties). This one has held up well for me for the last two years. I tried a Hotpoint and went through two before I opted to get a refund and get a pricier, but better Kenmore.

So so

Energy Efficiency
I don't really have anyway to tell how much energy it uses but it...Read complete review

Energy Efficiency
I don't really have anyway to tell how much energy it uses but it was rated good

I am surprised how long it takes for this washer to run a cycle

Hopefully the clothes are clean but the whites weren't white to begin with. I have learned a few things and it better now. I was told by the dealer that one mistake I was making is you shouldn't use liquid softener or your whites won't get white.

It is very easy to use. It is digital and you can't go wrong

I wish I had bought a washer with an agitator to get the clothes really clean.

I guess I haven't had it long enough to know for sure but it seems to be holding up alright.

Kenmore Elite Washing Machine is a must have for big families!

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

When my husband and I finally decided to upgrade to a new washer and dryer, I had looked at many options for quite a while before making my purchase. I needed a washer that would effectively clean my husband's dress clothes since he wears them daily. I have two younger children and wanted a washer that would kills germs while washing clothes. For myself, I wanted a versatile washer that would wash my curtains, jeans and towels. The Kenmore Elite Washing Machine does it all! It features six different washing options. It steam cleans, kills bacteria, is large enough for comforters and safe for all fabrics when selecting appropriate washing options. I would recommend this washer to anyone. Some things to keep in mind is that the unit is very large, be sure you have enough space in your laundry room before purchasing. Also, large loads do take well over an hour to wash, but it is worth it. Normal sized loads take approximately twenty minutes.

• Cleaning Time:

This machine has a large capacity and is a top loader.

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

This machine has been serving me wonderfully.

So so

from Avoca, IA

I am surprised how long it takes for this washer to run a cycle

It is very easy to use. It is digital and you can't go wrong

I wish I had bought a washer with an agitator to get the clothes really clean.

Dependable

from Upland, CA USA

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

I have a family of four and my teenagers seem to change their clothes three times a day, which makes for a lot of laundry. Not a day goes by without at least one load being done. I love my Kenmore washer. It is dependable, consistent, and a great value for the money.

Cleaning Time
I love the way I can set the time to fit my washing needs.

I have a lot of dirty soccer clothes to wash and I am very confident that all will get clean with this Kenmore. I also love that I am able to wash full sized comforters with ease. I can even wash the full sized denim comforter! No need to dry clean. We also go through a lot of towels and rugs which do not seem to be a problem. In the winter, all four of us wear denim jeans and the Kenmore has no problem with this bulky load either!

I typically use only one setting, but I love that when I have a special delicate load, it is easy for me to program and use, even though I use it only occasionally. I don't need a manual near by.

• Cleaning Time:

This is the best washing machine I have ever had.

from Erie, PA

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

This is the best washing machine. It has a sensor to tell how much water and it has a middle section for the fabric softener. It is huge inside too and I can wash just about anything. Including quilts. It pre-soaks too. It does it all.

Energy Efficiency
Cant be beat. It is a saver for not only energy but water. it has a dial to just set it and it recognizes how much laundry you have. If you want more water in it just open the lid and it will go up to the next level. I really love that option because it saves on water.

Cleaning Time
it doesn' t take long at all for the load to wash. I can put a load in the dryer and one in the washer and the washer is done before the dryer. Clothes always get spun real good too so there is not much water left on them to have to dry a lot.

Fantastic performance. I have never had an issue with my clothes coming out not clean. I couldn't be happier with a washing machine. I love my Kenmore.

Just load, put in soap, put in fabric, set the dials and close lid. Simple as that. I could have my grandson run it. In fact I have asked him to run it for me once.

Very good looking machine. It is designed for comfort and lets you pick what temp, if you have dirty clothes or just a little dirty, it has all the dials to cover any thing you wash including heavy duty loads.

I have had this machine for three years now and I still love it. It is standing up real good. I had another Kenmore before this one and I had it for twenty two years. The just keep on working. I would recommend a Kenmore to anyone and everyone.

Kenmore Elite HE3 QuietPak2 front loader washer

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

Great washer - I love the front loader! Would never want to go back to a top loader again.

Energy Efficiency
Seems very energy efficient to me. No complaints here.

Cleaning Time
Average cycle time. Of course, there are many options for different loads. All seem of fair time to me.

Clothes come out clean! I love how much fits inside too!

Pretty idiot-proof I would think. I have no problems operating my desired controls. My husband can too! ;)

All is great, except one "complaint". I have to make sure to check the rubber rim - by pulling it back to see the drum. Every once in a while a small piece of laundry, such as my toddler's sock will get stuck in there. Before I knew to check this area, I thought I lost 2 socks, for a few months! And well, it started to smell. But thanks goodness I just check it now and all is good! Also, that area should be checked and cleaned often.

We got ours used about 4 years back. (not sure how much use it had before) But we have not had any issues with it yet. Still works great! Doesn't need much soap either.

• Cleaning Time:

Great capacity washer that holds a lot of clothes.

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

I love this washer it can hold my king size comforter and it gets it so clean. It is also easy to use. It has buttons for kids wear, delicates, and also a clean washer setting. I also love the sanitize setting, which takes a while, but is so worth it knowing my clothes are clean.

EASY AND EFFICIENT

from Parrish, AL

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

This machine is really very user friendly and not complicated at all to understand how it works. It also cleans very good and spins all of the excess water out of the clothes. It has a clean cycle to clean the machine to use monthly. We have not had any problems with it at all. I would recommend this machine, and I don't regret buying this one at all.

• Cleaning Time:

Large load stackable washing machine for household use

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

This is a great washing machine for everyday clothes. Looks very sharp and has a very large capacity. It does a fantastic job on my 2 year olds dirty clothes (getting dirt, food, and other stains out).
It would be nice if there was an option to add more water. We cloth diaper and you really need more water to get them very clean and rinsed properly so they don't get detergent buildup and give our son rashes. That is my only complaint w/ this machine though. If you aren't planning on cloth diapering I would suggest this washer over and over again!!

fantastic machine!

from Blacksburg, VA

Comments about Kenmore Elite Washing Machine:

I love this washing machine. It has multiple settings, from handwash to heavy duty bedding and sanitize. It adjusts the water level to the amount of clothes in it automatically. 2 small pieces of clothes and the level is less than 4 inches. Filled to the top and the water is to the top. So many options for what you need to wash and without a standard agitator there is a ton more room--along with it being a bigger washer anyway. I can fit a basket and a half of clothes to wash every cycle. standard wash cycle takes an hour and it spins the clothes to almost dry. I have washed formal wear and winter coats that are dry clean only without incidence in it.

too many choices to wash! sometimes I can't decide which button I want.