Other Refrigerators:
Kenmore Elite Freezerless Refrigerator

Kenmore Elite Freezerless Refrigerator

kenmore freezerless refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore Elite Freezerless Refrigerator:

We bought this refrigerator and the matching freezer two years ago for our new home. We wanted extra storage space for both refrigerated and frozen products without having to leave the kitchen for an extra appliance in the garage or basement as we had before. Both units hold everything we need, including extra items for parties (we like to entertain!). Food is kept at good temperatures and noise is almost none existent. As other reviewers have stated, we had also read mixed reviews on this product prior to purchase, but trust the Kenmore name and went ahead with it. I could not be happier. After two years, I cannot say there is anything about my refrigerator and freezer that I do not like.

Noise Level
Runs quietly. Noise is not a factor at all.

Interior Organization
Shelves are adjustable and fruit and vegetable bins are deep and spacious.

Temperature Control
Food in all areas maintains proper cold, no freezing or warming on different levels.

Shelves and bins are removable for easy cleaning.

We have three children and entertain often, both adults and children use the refrigerator constantly with no wear and tear showing after two years.

If anything were to be improved, I would make the deli bin larger. Also, I definitely recommend getting the trim kit to make the display more aesthetically appealing.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Love my Kenmore Refrigerator

from Shady Side, MD

Comments about Kenmore Elite Freezerless Refrigerator:

"I love my new refrigerator!!!I "We were a little worried after reading some of the reviews, but we are sooo happy with our purchase. The Kenmore Elite Model# 44723 is a Freezerless Refrigerator  and has enough space to put all of our food. Nice meat drawer and veggie/fruit bids. Keeps a steady temperature. Looks great & works greater. I have always enjoyed Kenmore products from Sears. They stand by their products and also give you the price difference if it goes on sale at least 30 days after you buy it.  At least they honor their stuff. I can't wait to buy the freezer.The size makes my old frig seem small. I don't know how we got everything in there before.  I am sooooo pleased and I  would tell my friends to buy. Kenmore Elite. Just make sure that you have messured your space correctly. It is large and goes with a freezer. We redid our kitchen so we did plan for the area to keep a large refrigerator and freeze.  Really happy with our pick.THANK YOU SEARS"