2.8

Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher

2.8

GARBAGE!

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

This product has been serviced 4 times, that number would be 12 if I had not taken it upon myself to order bezels to replace myself.

Leaks all over the floor, but you just never know when, it might work ok for a month or two and the SUPRISE the floor is covered with water.

Noise Level
Not to noisy

Cleaning Time
Takes forever and most times the dishwashing tab has not disloved and the dishes always require a hand drying.

Can't say much good about its performance as it has hardly worked in the past four years!

Looks nice!

Apparently not very durable when you can't anticipate clean and dry dishes from a DISHWASHER!

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Pain in the butt dishwasher

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

Our Kenmore Elite 2 drawer came with our house. It is one of the major flaws. It buzzes continuously and the cycles are extremely long! 4 hours later it is still running! It does not wash well.. Soap dispenser must be left open or soap pod must be dropped in silverware basket to process. Too much moisture for drying cycle to work efficiently. Called local repairman and he stated they absolutely do not work on 2drawer! Help!?! I love the look of the two drawer, stainless steel, hidden controls dishwasher! It was one of the features that sold us on our home! Now we cannot wait to get rid of it!!

Noise Level
Very loud!!

Cleaning Time
4 hours or more! Most of the time I stop it during drying cycle because it has run all day!!

Loading Flexibility
Love the two drawers-- perfect for small loads!

What performance??

Love the sleek stainless steel and look of two drawer with hidden controls!

No issue with broken parts yet!! Fingers crossed!

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Wonderful dishwashing appliance

from Bonita Springs, FL

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

This product is a wonderful and convenient appliance for washing dishes. We have had our share of problems with it, but the problems were related to installation. There was a terrible odor eminating from both drawers. The odor was due mainly to water not draining completely and that was due to the appliance not being leveled properly. After following the installation instructions, the odor problem has gone away. The convenience of doing small batches of dishes is teriffic. And the added advantage of not having to bend over to load and unload is outstanding for older people and people with back problems. Granted, the machine does take a long time to dry, but it is efficient and effective. The drying time does not bother us. It is a quiet device and since I have it installed in a dishwasher cabinet, it is super convenient to laod and unload. Love this machine!

okay product

from Clinton, NY

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

We remodeled our kitchen and bought this dishwasher to complete the look of stainless steel. We are a family of four so I was worried about the double drawers. I do need to unload the dishwasher daily which is difficult. Also, not all of my dishes fit in their easily. I don't own extra large plates the bottom drawer is just smaller in height than the upper drawer. Also the plates end up stacking on each other so that causes food to remain on the plates and I need to hand wash them. I have tried other dish washing detergant and placing them in different positions and it was not helpful. I do like the look of it though and it is nice to not have the dishes sit in a bigger dishwasher and end of smelling. I just wish I was able to put bigger pots intehir as I was able to do with my oler and regular sized washer. This would be great for a single person or couple that was working outside of the home.

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Drawers-"Great for 2 Person Home"

from Abbeville, AL

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

I purchased this dishwasher about a year ago and have had no mechanical problems.I like the fact that you have 2 dishwashers because we always have dirty dishes.The only downfall to this product is that it takes forever for it to run through a cycle and you can't wash large dishes.

The Kenmore Elite double drawer dishwasher is fabulous!!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Kenmore Elite Double-Drawer Dishwasher:

The Kenmore Elite double drawer dishwasher is awesome! First of all, we got an amazing great deal on it, but the best thing is that it is very quiet, not easy for little ones to get into, and has so much space. A very nice feature on it is the child lock. Hey, when you have a toddler, you want to make sure what you have is safe to be around:)