Other Refrigerators:

Pros

Cons

Refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

The ice maker and water dispenser never work. Have had numerous expense repairs to supposedly fix the issue. Afterwards they will work for and few days and they cease to function again. I would not recommend this refrigerator to anyone; do not buy this refrigerator!

• Temperature Control:

Big Box fridge from a Big Box store!

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I chose this fridge when we built a new house and I am soooo glad I did! This baby offers so much capacity it's crazy! I absolutely love the slim in-door ice maker because it hardly takes up any space. The only downside is that it doesn't produce ice quite fast enough for our family, but that's just not a reason to give it a lesser rating.

Noise Level
Fridge operation is very quiet. You hear the usual clunking/clinking when the ice falls into the holder, but that' it.

Interior Organization
Love all the moveable shelves. The door containers are easy to switch around as well. The freezer compartment offers lots of extras with a little tray attached to the door, a door that opens straight and on angle, making it super-easy to get to everything in all the compartment.

The water filter is so super easy to change. The LED lighting makes it very easy to see everything!

Temperature Control
Excellent! Have not had any problem with some foods freezing and others being too warm. Very even temperature control.

The upper doors don't open quite far enough to make it as easy as it could be to get into the main fridge compartment. I would prefer it if they swung wider as this would also make it easier to remove the drawers for cleaning. Not a big deal, just a small annoyance.

So far, so good. All components are sturdy, nothing has broken.

So nice. Really love the sleek, modern look of this fridge. The only downside is that the stainless steel model has gray painted sides and they do look a little cheap.

Amazing fridge! Best investment

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I absolutely love this fudge! The storage is amazing with the doors storage and all the drawers. I've never had a bottom drawer freezer and I absolutely love this one. Not only is it efficient but it's also beautiful. I get so many compliments on it. The stainless steel is a little hard to keep finger print off of. The ice maker is convenient and easy to use with rapid ice making. It being on wheels makes it easy to pull out and clean behind and underneath. The extra 3year warranty we purchased is an added bonus for yearly service and repair, definitely worth the extra money.

Noise Level
Not noisy at all. Can sometimes hear the ice maker turn on but that is it.

Interior Organization
Great for organizing, able see what you have easily. The crisper drawers work very well to keep fruit and vegetables longer

Temperature Control
Control on front easy to monitor the temperature and energy efficiency

Easiest to clean, all shelves and drawers come out easily for quick clean. After cleaning it looks brand new again

• Temperature Control:

This fridge is wonderful!

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I love this fridge. It holds everything we need and I love the double doors and our favorite feature is the water and ice dispenser with easy access for larger water bottles. That's perfect for a family full of athletic boys. It comes in very handy when we entertain and have large trays of food to keep cold.

• Temperature Control:

Wonderful Spacious and well lit refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

It took our family over 6 months to find the "prefect" refrigerator that we all could agree on and would meet everyone's individual wants/needs. I never have to worry about trying to cram items into refrigerator. We kept our old refrigerator and stored in garage in case we needed more space at times, we have never used because there is plenty of room in new refrigerator

Noise Level
I never hear any noises from the refrigerator, not even when ice is being made. The only time I ever noise is when you use the ice dispense and the ice is emptied into cup and clinks into the cup

Interior Organization
Love how you can easily slide/move shelves to make more room for larger items, and that I can store Large platters with ease.

Temperature Control
You are able to easily control temperature for both the refrigerator and bottom freezer using the digital pad underneath the water/ice dispenser.

I love the stainless steel look but DESPISE (hate) that fingerprints stick out so easily and I will have to clean entire front of refrigerator so that there is no streaking.

• Temperature Control:

This refrigrator is great and gives plenty of room!!!

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This refrigrator is great, it is very roomy and organized. The doors and drawer are constantly being opened and have not had any problems with any of it. There is a little noise here and there but nothing that you can hear in another room and only last for few seconds. The vegetable stay crisp which is great because sometimes do not use all at one meal. Ice cream stays frozen like it should and beverages and any other items that need to stay cold are at a great temperature. Have never had any issues with this at all. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new refrigrator and I know if we ever for some crazy reason need a new one we will go for the same kind.

Bigger is better

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This is about the largest fridge we could find.

Very quiet.

Interior Organization
Easily able to move shelves if needed. Tons of door space.

Easy to wipe up. Stainless steel is always a pain to keep clean - but its doable with a good product found at Home Depot.

So far so good, owned it for 6 months. We did have to tighten down one of the handles.

Reliable refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This refrigerator replaced our previous fridge since the old one broke. So far we haven't had any problems with it. The overall layout makes sense and is completely understandable. A lot of the racks can be removed with minimal fiddling and are thus able to be cleaned. The ice maker and water filter work well too. On the other hand the only thing that doesn't really do the refrigerator justice is the stainless steel front. It obtains fingerprints rather easily and with our pet dog always running around the house he can scratch it with his claws. This is what keeps the fridge from getting a 5 and only a 4. Another problem is that it can get to be very very loud and at times irritating, but we have adjusted to it and are capable of tolerating it. I would like to end this review on a good note so I would like to say that I am often fiddling with the temperature and power on the refrigerator and I find it very easy to do that.

• Temperature Control:

Most expensive fridge ever bought...but high tech!

from Howard Beach, NY

Comments about Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I shopped for months and waited thru a number of sales to get the best price. I even shopped scratch n dents of which there are few of this caliber of fridge. I wish i had held out till a scratch n dent came on the market but overall very happy

Noise Level
Hardly makes any noise at all Quietest fridge yet.

Interior Organization
Best I found of hundreds of fridges I shopped n looked at.

Very accurate

Still fairly new so not much experience cleaning unit yet

So far great but again its new

Best design all around that I could find of hundreds of fridges shopped. This fridge has many very unique features that I could not find with many other fridges. In fact as it was explained to me by a sears salesman these features are only found in this particular model of kenmore elite fridge. They are hard to find in stock and even harder was it to find on sale at a good price or at least a price I could live with paying.