Other Dishwashers:
Kenmore Elite
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet

The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 12833 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.

Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Kenmore Elite is worth every penny!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel:

I absolutely love my new Kenmore Elite Dishwasher! It is a fabulous machine that does a remarkable job cleaning my dishes!

Noise Level
One of the reasons we wanted to replace our old dishwasher was because of how loud it was! It was so noisy while operating that we could not even hear the TV or have a conversation. This is not the case with the Kenmore Elite dishwasher. I swear you will never even notice that this machine is running! It is incredibly quiet.

Cleaning Time
My old dishwasher would run for at least an hour and seemed to use so much electricity. The Kenmore Elite has a short running time and it is very energy efficient.

Loading Flexibility
One of the things I appreciate the most about my new Kenmore dishwasher is it's large loading capacity. I was never able to fit all my dishes and pots and pans into my old dishwasher. Now I can easily load everything in and still have room for my pots and pans. The Kenmore dishwasher is organized for easy loading.

This dishwasher is amazing! My dishes come out squeaky clean and my glassware is spotless! I no longer have those annoying water spots on my glasses and I truly feel like my dishes come out so much cleaner!

I just love the stainless steel design of the Kenmore Elite dishwasher. It has such a modern sleek look and design and it is very easy to operate.

I have only had my Kenmore dishwasher for a few months so I can't really vouch for the durability. However, when we were researching different makes and models of dishwashers, the Kenmore Elite had some of the highest overall customer satisfaction. It even won several awards. This dishwasher costs more than many others but I think you will find that it is money well spent!

• Noise Level: