Other Dishwashers:
Kenmore Elite
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears

This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1278 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.

Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Best out there

Comments about Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel:

I've done a lot of research over last few days. This is the top rated model by consumer reports, at any price. Kenmore Elite is also one of the top 2 or 3 rated brands in JD Power.

• Was this a gift?:

Can a woman really be this in love with a dishwasher?

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel:

This dishwasher is absolutely my favorite kitchen addition/appliance. I got this for a great price on Black Friday and I am so impressed and actually look forward to doing the dishes now.

Noise Level
One of the many favorite features of mine when it comes to the Kenmore Elite Dishwasher. I literally cannot tell if it's on when it's in the beginning and end rinse cycle and the other cycles can run through without waking up my light sleeping toddler so that's saying a lot about how quiet this thing runs!

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time of this dishwasher compared to my old one is almost cut in half and cleans twice as well. I am thoroughly impressed with this feature.

Loading Flexibility
There are so many different loading sizes in regards to the racks and the way it's setup makes it able for me to load much more into this one than my previous dishwasher and that's without having to strategize and shove things into places. Because I don't have to shove things into tight spots everything comes out sparkling clean and in one piece! Ha!

Easy to load, runs quietly but efficiently and my dishes come out so clean every time. Best dishwasher I have ever owned for sure.

The stainless steel design is really important to me as all of my kitchen appliances are stainless steel. The settings and buttons are easy to understand, use and push. My 12 year old actually asks to run and load the dishwasher for me and that is saying something because she dreads chores. Ha!

The Kenmore Elite is built to last! I have 3 kids and one is a toddler so a lot of dishes pile up quick and are not always pre rinsed from the sink to the dishwasher like they should be. However, you would never know it when they get done being run through this dishwasher because they look excellent every time. So many odd things that are dishwasher safe get put into this dishwasher and it gets run twice a day every day! It is definitely very very durable.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Workhorse

Comments about Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel:

At first, we had to have the computer replaced twice, but we have enjoyed the Kenmore Elite dishwasher for 5 years. You do not have to rinse dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. The top shelf is adjustable. It is very quiet and does an excellent job washing all types of dishes.

• Noise Level: