Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Kenmore
Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher

Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher

Not a good deal or price for the short lfespan of the product

from Dayton, IN

It was very disappointing that this item could not hold up longer than 2 years

Noise Level
It was a little loud . you could hear the cycles changing

Cleaning Time
cleaning time was good

I bought this new. for a family of 5 . The dishwasher only held up for 2 years.. The bottom spinners down inside of it broke and the computer control panel burnt out. I was so disappointed that this did not hold up longer than 2 years.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Kenmore Elite is a Great Dishwasher

from East Amherst, NY

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

I've had my Kenmore Elite dishwasher for about two years, and I have to say that I am very pleased with it. It's incredibly quiet, especially compared to my old dinosaur of a dishwasher. I barely remember this one is there, half the time. It cleans well, again much better than my old one. Occasionally, I'll still get a plate or spoon with food stuck to it, but overall it cleans like a dream.

I especially like the utensil tray. It separates and holds your forks and spoons upright, so they actually get washed. The configuration of the trays is modifiable, to an extent, as well, which is a very nice feature to have when you're trying to squeeze in an oddly shaped serving dish or pot.

I'd definitely recommend this.

No pre-washing needed with the Kenmore Ultra Wash

from Salem, IL

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

When we bought all our home appliances, we were so careful in what we chose.  Our finances were very tight and we wanted to make sure we got value, longevity of the product, and of course something that was Energy Efficient.  Looking into the future we didn't want to have to worry about our dishwasher junking out on us so we wanted to make sure we chose a reliable brand name.  Kenmore is a reliable brand and we were so excited that they had some options in our price range.  The Kenmore Ultra Wash has the perfect amount of options, you can use the normal wash settings for the every day dishes, a power scrubber option for the cooked on gunk you get in baking dishes, and even an energy efficient option.  I also really like the top rack sprayer arm.  It ensures that the top rack of dishes and glasses get just as clean as the bottom rack of plates and silverware.  The top rack is also adjustable in case you have extra tall plastic containers or glasses.  A great buy for us!

Kenmore's Ultra wash and TurboZone Dishwasher is truly silent!!

from Altoona, PA

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

The Kenmore Ultra Wash System and TurboZone Dishwasher has been a lifesaver.  It is quick and efficient.  My favorite feature is that it's virtually silent.  The "packing" capabilities are endless.  It seems to fit more dishes and they fit in easier than my last Kenmore of the same size.  The drying feature is amazing.  No more worries of opening the dishwasher to and wet or dripping dishes.

Average dishwasher

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

This is not the best dishwasher although it is not the worst either. When we moved into our house, we had a builders grade dishwasher which was awful. I replaced it within a year with this dishwasher. Although this dishwasher is much better than the old one, it is still not the best. It does not clean my dishes nearly as good as I was hoping. I must rinse all my dishes well if I want them all to come out clean. Bowls and/or cups in the top front of the washer come out dirty more than they come out clean. I do however like how much I can fit into the washer as well as all the differant cycles you can choose from. I most often use the smart cycle, it can detect how many dishes you have in the washer. I do like the quick clean cycle when I need dishes in a pinch although you can tell that they were cleaned quickly as many come out only slightly cleaned.

great dishwasher

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

This is a nice dishwasher.  It was more of a middle of the road in price and features.  It has a few different cycles to choose from but normal works just fine.  It has a drying cycle.  It shows you what part of the washing or drying process it is in.  it has a delayed start which is great when you want it to start after you go to bed or leave the house.  It also has a lock on it so a child cannot push the buttons and either turn it on when you have clean dry dishes in there or turn it off when it’s running.   It’s not very noisy.  I have an open floor plan in the house and the noise from the dishwasher isn’t bad.  It’s pretty quiet.  It also has TurboZone with rotating spray jets which is supposed to help stuck on food – an extra feature so you don’t have to rinse your dishes as well.  It also has a fold down rack in the bottom tray so you can fit big pans.  There are two sections in the top rack you can fold down as well.  The only thing I would have changed is the silverware rack.  It takes up the whole side because it’s so long.  If you have that much silverware in a load it gets used.  If not, it’s in the way.  I would have liked to see this come apart in sections in case you don’t need the whole thing.  Overall, so far, great dishwasher.