Other Clothes Dryers:
Kenmore
Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White

Summary

Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.

The Kenmore 81282 electric dryer  introduces a stylish, extra-large 7.3 cubic-foot-capacity drum for large and bulky items. This Kenmore electric dryer uses Sensor Dry technology to protect clothes from overdrying. This dual-sensor system automatically detects the moisture content in clothes to apply the right drying temperature and time.

The white Kenmore 8128 dryer features an NSF®-certified sanitize cycle which eliminates 99.9% of certain bacteria. Set up your own customizable cycle setting with the My Cycle feature. This Kenmore electric dryer also has an Express Dry cycle that can dry a small load in less than 30 minutes, and a Touch-Up option which quickly freshens garments without rewashing.

Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White

Just bought three!

from Florida

Comments about Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White:

We are in the process of updating several of our rental units and decided that instead of putting the old dryer and washers back in when we were done - to instead buy new.

I knew as soon as the decision to buy new was done that this was the one I wanted from research When buying my personal dryer.

I can't say enough good things about this Kenmore dryer. They are too quality for a great price. I needed sturdy dryer units because they like I said went into my rental properties. These are by far the best.

Load Capacity
Large load capacity, great for families who have many members or do a lot of laundry.

We've had them about a week, and they are performing great. Also pretty quiet.

I love the front loading design. For sure easy to use.

They seem to be very durable.

The design is classic and simple but with a nice update with the front loading, see through door. The design also makes it quite a bit sturdier in my opinion.

• Load Capacity: